Celebrities you think have ED’s who’ve never spoken publicly about it? - Page 2 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Celebrities you think have ED’s who’ve never spoken publicly about it?

• Please log in to reply
360 replies to this topic

#21 VioletL

VioletL

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4766 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 19 January 2021 - 04:49 PM

Tbh. Victoria justice. I know she slams those rumors down all the time but I think she had one at least. I’d believe she’s in recovery now she’s super “strong girl” vibes now. But back in her victorious days she was so so thin. If she doesn’t/didn’t have an ED well she’s still hella thinspo so uh. Whoops

Big agree with this one!
  • WeedBitch and sxd2bme like this

#22 VioletL

VioletL

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4766 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 19 January 2021 - 04:49 PM

Does anybody else think Nina Dobrev has one too? She’s lost so much weight recently and in like a really short space of time.
  • illia, purplemania202, WeedBitch and 4 others like this

#23 Error_404

Error_404

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 January 2021 - 04:50 PM

Do we think Alexa Chung does? She’s unnaturally tiny but she’s been like that for so long. She said that she ‘forgets to eat’ which is usually bullshit lol

Unless she has another addiction of some sort, there's definitely no way she can be as thin as she is without some kind of restriction. She looked a lot healthier (but still thin) when she first started modeling....

• OOnaOwl, Mindful Lady and uwumamii like this

Height: 5'4

HW: 125 (recovery)

LW: 87

GW: 108

GW: 105

GW: 100

CW: 100

125 | 124 123 | 122 | 121 |

120 | 119 | 118 | 117 | 116 | 115 l 114| 113 | 112 | 111 |

110 | 109 | 108 | 107 | 106 | 105 | 104 | 103 | 102 | 101 |

Accountability

#24 hambs

hambs

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 19 January 2021 - 05:04 PM

VERA WANG!! has anyone seen her recent instagram posts? when you google her she looks much healthier, naturally really skinny but lately she seems to have lost more weight and it looks kind of like that muscle wastage/dehydration type. also i tried looking up if she has ever talked about EDs and found nothing except for an article about how she was "skinny shamed" so sorry if it turns out she's actually addressed this being in the fashion industry and all.. 

edit: wanted to add the instagram post that started this thought bc it still shocks me - it's from nov 2020 and she's posing with a whole ass turkey and her face looks very very skinny :(

• chili con carny, OOnaOwl, uwumamii and 4 others like this

21 | AN-B/P

HW: 127.8lbs / 58kg « BMI 23.5 ("recovery" lmao)

LW: 92.6lbs / 42kg « BMI 17

CW: 97.4lbs / 44.2kg « BMI 17.9

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚ºººº˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

GW1: 92.6lbs / 42kg / BMI 17

GW2: 88.2lbs / 40kg / BMI 16.2

GW3: 84lbs / 38kg / BMI 15.4

UGW: 79lbs / 35-36kg / BMI 14.5

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚ºººº˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

#25 gardenhead

gardenhead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 05:28 PM

maybe an obvious answer but ariana grande years ago, she constantly posted body checks disguised as "ootd" pics. one actual-scarily-skinny body check got leaked and she had to claim that it was only a try-on pic for a fitting. she looks healthy now though so good for her

this isn't mainstream info but grimes' old livejournal was discovered based on matching up usernames she's been confirmed to use and she made a post on it (like, 15 yrs ago) about realizing that her lifestyle & parents have led her to having an ED, but that she doesn't really want to recover and enjoys staying skinny. she obviously really prides herself on being skinny even if she doesn't broadcast it that much, and she surely stays underweight through disordered means.

also remember when her and azealia banks' msgs got leaked (where they were fighting about elon) and her first insult was "at least i'm not fat like you"...  :unsure:

• 400tillthin, OOnaOwl, arianagrandes and 23 others like this

#26 stkitty

stkitty

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2504 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 05:52 PM

nooooo

i have secretly thought this too. she is so thin and her face is so thin

but idk how she would function so well if she was actively restricting

Her face looks like there's bitemporal wasting idk.

You'd be surprised, some people manage... when you have anorexia without depression ig? If it's sort of under control.

• ArizonaDovii likes this

#27 stkitty

stkitty

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2504 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 05:56 PM

maybe an obvious answer but ariana grande years ago, she constantly posted body checks disguised as "ootd" pics. one actual-scarily-skinny body check got leaked and she had to claim that it was only a try-on pic for a fitting. she looks healthy now though so good for her

this isn't mainstream info but grimes' old livejournal was discovered based on matching up usernames she's been confirmed to use and she made a post on it (like, 15 yrs ago) about realizing that her lifestyle & parents have led her to having an ED, but that she doesn't really want to recover and enjoys staying skinny. she obviously really prides herself on being skinny even if she doesn't broadcast it that much, and she surely stays underweight through disordered means.

also remember when her and azealia banks' msgs got leaked (where they were fighting about elon) and her first insult was "at least i'm not fat like you"...  :unsure:

lol and then banks called her a methhead... I'd be proud!

• gardenhead likes this

#28 sunflowervol6

sunflowervol6

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2245 posts
  • Locationsaturn

Posted 19 January 2021 - 07:00 PM

Ariana Grande
  • 𝔶𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔭𝔱, hippo-hips, EvasEden and 3 others like this
original.gif

#29 Candidmassavre

Candidmassavre

Advanced Warrior

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 07:25 PM

also remember when her and azealia banks' msgs got leaked (where they were fighting about elon) and her first insult was "at least i'm not fat like you"... :unsure:

I just think it’s interesting about Grimes...she’s so functional and has an amazing career and had a baby??! I mean she can’t have been too underweight to have been able to conceive and give birth healthily. I’m so jealous of her body tho, even though our measurements are technically the same 😂
  • whimsicalwaif, ArizonaDovii and angrychair75 like this

#30 stkitty

stkitty

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2504 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 07:29 PM

I just think it’s interesting about Grimes...she’s so functional and has an amazing career and had a baby??! I mean she can’t have been too underweight to have been able to conceive and give birth healthily.

Yup! Got that high-achieving phenotype ig... rare but the drive balances out the malnutrition? lol.

#31 anorexia?who?me?

anorexia?who?me?

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 07:52 PM

Does anybody else think Nina Dobrev has one too? She’s lost so much weight recently and in like a really short space of time.

Probably all the women of TVD. Kat graham and Kayla ewell were also hella skinny
  • WeedBitch and VioletL like this

#32 v4nillasoy

v4nillasoy

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 January 2021 - 08:29 PM

this is obvious as HELL natalia dyer from stranger things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Lotus.flr, 400tillthin, OOnaOwl and 32 others like this

#33 Love&Hate2

Love&Hate2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 08:32 PM

Anna Kendrick and possibly Emma Roberts
  • littlebosleep, hippo-hips, EvasEden and 6 others like this

#34 Whatwillthedemonsthink

Whatwillthedemonsthink

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 08:41 PM

Natalia Dyer
  • 400tillthin, saraaaaaa, uwumamii and 7 others like this

#35 VioletL

VioletL

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4766 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 19 January 2021 - 11:40 PM

this is obvious as HELL natalia dyer from stranger things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my god, no doubt about Nancy from ST
  • 400tillthin, 2BeThinEnough, saraaaaaa and 5 others like this

#36 VioletL

VioletL

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4766 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 19 January 2021 - 11:41 PM

Probably all the women of TVD. Kat graham and Kayla ewell were also hella skinny

I feel like Kat Graham was naturally skinny. Like she was the only one who’s weight didn’t drastically go down, the others did. Kat was always a really nice skinny.
  • WeedBitch likes this

#37 Hodgeheg500

Hodgeheg500

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1222 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 January 2021 - 12:13 AM

I definitely agree with Nina Dobrev. She started plummeting drastically in weight 7 years ago just out of the blue. One day she was low healthy and then suddenly appeared easily in the 15s-16s all in a handful of months. Have definitely speculated an ED

Sent from my MRD-LX1 using Tapatalk
  • WeedBitch and VioletL like this

Just a chef that doesn't taste the food I serve.

#38 AnabethKate

AnabethKate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 20 January 2021 - 03:11 AM

I know there are photos of Hayley Williams coming out of an ED clinic when she was younger, peak Paramore days but I don’t know if it was talked about. I may have just missed it.
  • futiledevices, uwumamii, ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ and 4 others like this

https://gluttonous-ana.tumblr.com/

SW:92 CW:76.4 GW:75 UGW:50

#39 something_of_an_aimless

something_of_an_aimless

MPA’s Granola Wizard

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1855 posts
  • LocationThe End of My Rope

Posted 20 January 2021 - 03:28 AM

Tbh. Victoria justice. I know she slams those rumors down all the time but I think she had one at least. I’d believe she’s in recovery now she’s super “strong girl” vibes now. But back in her victorious days she was so so thin. If she doesn’t/didn’t have an ED well she’s still hella thinspo so uh. Whoops

OMG I was just watching Victorious for nostalgia and I noticed that. Was high key jealous and now know why my childhood perception of what a normal weight was ended up so skewed.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
  • WeedBitch, thatmanicbeyotch, Want2bsmol and 1 other like this

~American | Hufflepuff | Thunderbird | INFP | 6w5 | She/They | Pisces~

Check out my Blog!

https://www.myproana...a-cry-for-help/

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Stats/Diagnoses/Weight-Loss:

Spoiler

"Taking your own life. Interesting expression. Taking it from who? Once it's over, it's not you who'll miss it."

~Sherlock, BBC Sherlock Holmes

"A year from now you will wish you had started today." ~Karen Lamb

"I begin to assemble what weapons I can find, 'cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind."

~Migraine, twenty one pilots

"I was once told that the love I felt beating inside my chest was nothing more than my mind playing an unfair trick on my heart.

And like a pair of dice dancing along the uneven pavement, their fate, much like yours or mine, had already been decided." ~Find Me, Forest Blakk

"Of course I'll be here again, see you tomorrow, but it's the end of today,
End of my ways as a walking denial
My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case." ~Addict With a Pen, twenty one pilots

#40 99g0al

99g0al

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 08:56 AM

Grimes and PJ Harvey

I agree always thought that she had an ed. But I also think that one reason she's so slim is due to drugs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users