Celebrities you think have ED’s who’ve never spoken publicly about it? - Page 17 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Celebrities you think have ED’s who’ve never spoken publicly about it?

• Please log in to reply
372 replies to this topic

#321 DelicateBones03

DelicateBones03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 21 June 2021 - 01:24 AM

Gigi Hadid for sure

#322 Almost Gone Imouto

Almost Gone Imouto

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 05:51 AM

I have my suspicions on Gavin Free & Meg Turney. I have had them for years. After absorbing so much of their content.

AN/BP

4'8

HW: 131 lbs (BMI 29)

CW: 65 lbs (BMI 14)

UGW: That ship has sailed. I'm just waiting to die.

#323 rotten_apple

rotten_apple

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 July 2021 - 10:06 AM

also...arrow de wilde is so RIDICULOUSLY underweight it’s crazy more of the public haven’t said anything. arrow is straight up bonespo dude
6-CEA493-E-26-C9-43-E2-93-AE-5702-A8-C80
90-CA7997-6-A57-459-F-AA17-F3-C795-F199-

Oh my god. Holy s*it. Goals. In every possible way. Who are they, I need to know more about their music.

Twisting deep inside of me,
Forever missing, the glistening.

— SOiL, Unreal.

28. Italy. EDNOS

Drugs and alcohol are my only friends.

Blog: [⛔ for friends only]

Introduction: [here]

Competitions and Challenges 

d9br00j-bb991e00-bfa5-403f-bd81-8a97d6be

Spoiler

#324 theemptymirror

theemptymirror

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 11:34 AM

I feel like Brie Larson might have one or have had one in the past? She seems to be naturally thin, but she's been SUPER super thin in the past so idk

I could see it. She was one actually of my thinspirations back when she was in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

#325 theemptymirror

theemptymirror

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 11:36 AM

Lyrics make me suspicious of Maria Brink from In This Moment and Taylor Momson from Pretty Reckless, idk if they're known or not

#326 osakimilwakee

osakimilwakee

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 11:37 AM

Ariana Grande.

"We all go a little mad sometimes."

norman bates was a very clever criminal . . .

welcome to my world, human

"we who are of noble blood may not follow the wishes of our hearts."

H: 5'7.5"

CW: 108 lbs.

HW: 120 lbs.
LW: 106 lbs.

GW: 95 lbs.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#327 rotten_apple

rotten_apple

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 July 2021 - 12:29 PM

Lyrics make me suspicious of Maria Brink from In This Moment and Taylor Momson from Pretty Reckless, idk if they're known or not

What do you mean?

— SOiL, Unreal.

28. Italy. EDNOS

Spoiler

#328 Meestarpink

Meestarpink

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 01:13 PM

Bella hadid for sure because i remember someone found her old tumblr and she used to post body checks and Ed related stuff
5'3.5 HW:115 BMI 19.7CW:95 BMI 16.3GW:???<p>SomberUnequaledDore-small.gif

#329 redrighthnd

redrighthnd

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 01:18 PM

Honestly, Pj Harvey and Danny Pudi. Idk if either of them have ever talked about it, but theyre both incredibly skinny, danny especially in the earlier seasons of community, hes got ana legs 

• penguinpjs_ likes this

#330 winterb4mbi

winterb4mbi

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1145 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 01:26 PM

anya taylor joy, shes lost a lot of weight. also bella hadid, i know she had lyme disease and that causes weight loss but ive always suspected she has an ed

5'5

cw - 107.4 lbs 

gw - 105 lbs

#331 littlelightweight

littlelightweight

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4642 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 06 July 2021 - 02:26 PM

She’s old now, but Calista Flockhart, from Ally McBeal. Never said anything but also never gained a damn ounce

Thanks, I am her age. That is not old. 

• saraaaaaa and rotten_apple like this

#332 theemptymirror

theemptymirror

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 04:19 PM

What do you mean?

I meant idk if it's known if either of them ever had EDs

I know Maria had a really tough life and the lyric "I'm just what you need, the perfect disease, don't you wanna turn the beauty into the beast?" from Beast Within is sus imo. I could be projecting because I used to listen to In This Moment a lot when over exercising. She says she's vegetarian and she looks damn good for 40, so she's probably fine now, but if she said she used to struggle I wouldn't be surprised

Taylor from The Pretty Reckless just gives me vibes, idk. I've used her picture as thinspo before, and she was a child actress so it's definitely possible 🤔

#333 rotten_apple

rotten_apple

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 July 2021 - 04:37 PM

I meant idk if it's known if either of them ever had EDs

I know Maria had a really tough life and the lyric "I'm just what you need, the perfect disease, don't you wanna turn the beauty into the beast?" from Beast Within is sus imo. I could be projecting because I used to listen to In This Moment a lot when over exercising. She says she's vegetarian and she looks damn good for 40, so she's probably fine now, but if she said she used to struggle I wouldn't be surprised

Taylor from The Pretty Reckless just gives me vibes, idk. I've used her picture as thinspo before, and she was a child actress so it's definitely possible

Well... Taylor has been everybody's thinspo when she was younger, she was really thin in her early teens (well, around the time she was 15-16), but it was just because of her age. She's always been slim but she always looked very healthy to me, and you can see in some of her latest pictures she has gained a bit of weight. Nothing about her lyrics has ever hinted at having problems with her looks from that point of view, and honestly... a person who suffers from ED would try to express it and vent with their art. Really nothing about her suggests me she could have EDs. As for Maria... well, if anything, she could have suffered from depression and PTSD at a certain point, but even with her, her lyrics are definitely not about eating disorders or body dysmorphia. (I can't elaborate on that because my English still sucks despite everything.)

— SOiL, Unreal.

28. Italy. EDNOS

Spoiler

#334 GuiltyKiss

GuiltyKiss

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 02:28 AM

Grimes does have an eating disorder. She’s spoken about it many many times over the year

Hey, can you send me the interview / any source where she is talking about it? I'm a big fan and genuinely can't find any.
  • snap_in_the_wind likes this

High School girl

Height : 5'8 / 175 cm

HW : 132 lbs/60.1 kg BMI : 20

CW : around 112 lbs / 51 kg ( bmi 16.6)

LW : 49kg BMI : 16.0

*: ,. : * : : * :゚,. : * :゚ *: ,. : * : *: ,. : * : : * :゚,. : * :゚ *: ,. : * :

GW 1 : 125 lbs / 57 kg BMI : 19

GW2: 120 lbs/ 54 kg BMI : 18

GW3 : 115 lbs / 52 kg BMI : 16.9

UGW : 110 lbs / 50kg BMI : 16.0

UGW2 : 105 lbs / 47.5 kg BMI : 15.5

*: ,. : * : : * :゚,. : * :゚ *: ,. : * : *: ,. : * : : * :゚,. : * :゚ *: ,. : * : *: ,. : * : : * :゚,. : * :゚ *: ,. : * :

#335 kopfschmerzen

kopfschmerzen

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Locationfar away

Posted 08 July 2021 - 03:12 AM

Hey, can you send me the interview / any source where she is talking about it? I'm a big fan and genuinely can't find any.

idk if she's openly admitted to having an ED either, but she's on several occasions discussed her eating habits and they've been .. unconventional. I'm not judging as I'm no better myself, but considering she can afford balanced meals and nutritional support many have branded her diet as very weird. 

• snap_in_the_wind likes this

HW - 68

LW - 34.6

UGW - 48

#336 Gummybear.

Gummybear.

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 03:21 AM

i kinda worry that jeanette mccurdy has relapsed. every time i see one of her tiktoks i just can’t get over how thin she looks, especially knowing she has struggled in the past. idk she could just be smaller framed but i just think she looks smaller now than she ever has.

me too. she has said in her podcast that she is fully recovered and healthy at her current weight, but I find that a bit hard to believe. she’s way smaller than she has ever been, and her face especially is very thin, which it hasn’t been before. as she has always been a normal sized person, I think it’s weird that her «healthy set weight» is this thin

#337 dicehatestealth

dicehatestealth

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 08 July 2021 - 03:43 AM

aya sato!! she was apart of this pretty famous dance duo called "ayabambi" with her (now ex) fiancé, bambi naka. after their breakup (im like 99% sure it was after), aya made some very concerning ig posts. she's always been skinny but her weight almost halved since some of her old dance videos. her and grimes are my biggest thinspos. 

• neipher likes this

#338 anhedoniac

anhedoniac

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 04:45 AM

I have my suspicions on Gavin Free & Meg Turney. I have had them for years. After absorbing so much of their content.

Wait what!! Ive never suspected it from them before. What makes you think that?
  • MultitudesOfStars likes this

#339 Gummybear.

Gummybear.

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 07:45 AM

Ik lily collins used to have an ed but her recent insta pics are literal thinspo look like body checks kinda makes me think shes relapsed...

yes I agree. lately every time she posts on ig I’m like «yes, definetely a relapse». idk, I could be wrong though, but I get that feeling
  • saraaaaaa likes this

#340 Almost Gone Imouto

Almost Gone Imouto

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2080 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 01:59 PM

Wait what!! Ive never suspected it from them before. What makes you think that?

Gavin has said several times he feels fat. His default self insult is referring to himself as fat. During a couple videos over the years, I remember him asking people. If it was okay for him to eat something? Or if it would be wrong of him to eat something? Like he needs permission to have access to food.

Meg constantly speaks about her weight with an air of both pride and to my ears a bit of sadness. As if it's very hard work managing it. It sounds like she's very much struggling with it. But it doesn't sound natural??? Even for dieting standards. Almost like she 'has' to wait to eat. And she 'has' to weigh a certain amount of pounds. I understand that professionally she's also a model. But maybe I'm tin foil hatting it. Meg sounds very not comfortable especially more so since quarantine ended.

In short, I'm real worried about both of them.

AN/BP

4'8

HW: 131 lbs (BMI 29)

CW: 65 lbs (BMI 14)

UGW: That ship has sailed. I'm just waiting to die.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users