For those who live with others: storing CS bags so you’re not tossing them daily - Rumination Disorder - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

For those who live with others: storing CS bags so you’re not tossing them daily

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cheddar

cheddar

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1548 posts

Posted 21 January 2021 - 07:42 PM

How do you (for those who live with other people) toss your CS bags? I dont want to be taking trash bags out to the trash daily because it might start to look suspicious after a while. I was thinking of storing my ziplock bags in my freezer and then tossing them after a week (I have a mini fridge in my room). I took mine out in the trash today but one bag had broken and there was a lot of liquid at the bottom of my trash can. I’m so paranoid after reading the posts where people forgot purge bags somewhere and had a fly infestation because I’m terrified of bugs lol

Thanks for any replies in advance in case I forget about this post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5'2

HW: 145

CW: 102.4

(next) GW: 100

#2 BonNuit

BonNuit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationNE Ohio

Posted 01 May 2021 - 08:32 AM

Weird, I know, but I have actually thrown mine in into one larger bag and dumped into random dumpsters or public trash cans.  

#3 ANAtomist

ANAtomist

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2983 posts
  • LocationIn a mortuary next to an autopsy table OR climbing beyond octaves written by Rachmaninov and Paganini OR cracking the Da Vinci code

Posted 01 May 2021 - 10:18 AM

Maybe put them in a big tote bag and bring the whole thing out to the nearest public bin to throw it?

• BonNuit likes this

[Updated: June, 2021] 168cm | 37kg | BMI = 13.1

PLEASE!! THIS IS MY PERSONAL PLEA: DON’T SAY THINGS LIKE “if your BMI is true you need to be hospitalised” or “if your signature is still accurate...” because A. yes? It’s still accurate? It says updated on JUNE 2021, which is like...literally what today is B. why would you think it’s not true? Why do I need to lie on an anonymous site? It’s exactly because I can’t talk about my ED IRL so I have to go online... I’m already struggling & hurting so much, just like how you are too. Imagine you having no support whatsoever, go online to find an outlet, only being questioned for your credibility about your stats and posts, how would you feel? C. yes it might seem low but my highest ever BMI was around 17, I’m premature and have multiple medical conditions that made me weight less/can’t eat much even prior my ED. So yea, 13 is not that bad compare to someone who got here from a much higher HW.

EDC: ANAtomist Da Vinci | Pancakes: ANAtomist van Beethoven

~ AN - r ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users