Meanspo - New Forum Request - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Meanspo

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ANAtomist

ANAtomist

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3021 posts
  • LocationIn a mortuary next to an autopsy table OR climbing beyond octaves written by Rachmaninov and Paganini OR cracking the Da Vinci code

Posted 02 February 2021 - 01:18 AM

Sorry if there’s such forum already

[Updated: June, 2021] 168cm | 37kg | BMI = 13.1

PLEASE!! THIS IS MY PERSONAL PLEA: DON’T SAY THINGS LIKE “if your BMI is true you need to be hospitalised” or “if your signature is still accurate...” because A. yes? It’s still accurate? It says updated on JUNE 2021, which is like...literally what today is B. why would you think it’s not true? Why do I need to lie on an anonymous site? It’s exactly because I can’t talk about my ED IRL so I have to go online... I’m already struggling & hurting so much, just like how you are too. Imagine you having no support whatsoever, go online to find an outlet, only being questioned for your credibility about your stats and posts, how would you feel? C. yes it might seem low but my highest ever BMI was around 17, I’m premature and have multiple medical conditions that made me weight less/can’t eat much even prior my ED. So yea, 13 is not that bad compare to someone who got here from a much higher HW.

EDC: ANAtomist Da Vinci | Pancakes: ANAtomist van Beethoven

~ AN - r ~

#2 isingthebodyelectric

isingthebodyelectric

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1208 posts
  • LocationThe Garden of Words

Posted 02 February 2021 - 04:14 PM

Finally!

I'm in dire need of meanspo

• ANAtomist likes this

7628213741031280886dc3bcfb0e6eaa.gif

H: 1.67 cm ❀ W: 49 kg (BMI 17.6)  GW1: 45 kg (BMI 16.1) ❀ GW2: 43 kg (BMI 15.4) ❀ LW: 38 kg (BMI 13.6) ❀

Thinspo | Meanspo 

Literature 

#3 ANAtomist

ANAtomist

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3021 posts
  • LocationIn a mortuary next to an autopsy table OR climbing beyond octaves written by Rachmaninov and Paganini OR cracking the Da Vinci code

Posted 03 February 2021 - 01:47 AM

Finally!

I'm in dire need of meanspo

Maybe let’s make this thread meanspo

PLEASE!! THIS IS MY PERSONAL PLEA: DON’T SAY THINGS LIKE “if your BMI is true you need to be hospitalised” or “if your signature is still accurate...” because A. yes? It’s still accurate? It says updated on JUNE 2021, which is like...literally what today is B. why would you think it’s not true? Why do I need to lie on an anonymous site? It’s exactly because I can’t talk about my ED IRL so I have to go online... I’m already struggling & hurting so much, just like how you are too. Imagine you having no support whatsoever, go online to find an outlet, only being questioned for your credibility about your stats and posts, how would you feel? C. yes it might seem low but my highest ever BMI was around 17, I’m premature and have multiple medical conditions that made me weight less/can’t eat much even prior my ED. So yea, 13 is not that bad compare to someone who got here from a much higher HW.

~ AN - r ~

#4 isingthebodyelectric

isingthebodyelectric

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1208 posts

Posted 03 February 2021 - 07:45 AM

Maybe let’s make this thread meanspo

Yess. I'm game.

Isn't against the rules of the forum or something? I don't know if the policies changed since the good ol' days. I think MPA is now against fat-shaming and more about pro-recovery than pro-ana. Anyway I messaged a mod to ask her about it so the thread doesn't get reported or blocked. 

• ANAtomist likes this

H: 1.67 cm ❀ W: 49 kg (BMI 17.6)  GW1: 45 kg (BMI 16.1) ❀ GW2: 43 kg (BMI 15.4) ❀ LW: 38 kg (BMI 13.6) ❀

Thinspo | Meanspo 

Literature 

#5 ANAtomist

ANAtomist

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3021 posts

Posted 03 February 2021 - 07:57 AM

Yess. I'm game.

Isn't against the rules of the forum or something? I don't know if the policies changed since the good ol' days. I think MPA is now against fat-shaming and more about pro-recovery than pro-ana. Anyway I messaged a mod to ask her about it so the thread doesn't get reported or blocked. 

Ah true thanks. Ok I’ll read the new rules again carefully 

~ AN - r ~

#6 isingthebodyelectric

isingthebodyelectric

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1208 posts

Posted 03 February 2021 - 10:59 AM

UPDATE! The mod just answered:

Meanspo is allowed as long as everyone on the receiving end wants it.

You are free to post the meanspo thread wherever you’d like since it is allowed, but it always seems lots of people will try and say it’s not allowed or try to explain why we shouldn’t do it...

So, South Beach Diet forum has officially been returned to the unofficial forum for all things “proana” including meanspo. I’m just giving all these disclaimers since people also like to be bossy and tell people “post this in south beach diet because we don’t do proana here”.

So yes to meanspo and yes to posting meanspo thread wherever you want, but you will have less backlash and protests if it’s posted in south beach diet forum.

If you get any pushback, feel free to refer them to me or let me know and I will intervene.

~Namaste~

@ANAtomist we can post a thread in South Beach Diet forum.

Here it is:

https://r.tapatalk.c...link_source=app

Meanspo is OPEN
  • ~Goddess Annea~ and ANAtomist like this

Thinspo | Meanspo 

Literature 

#7 ANAtomist

ANAtomist

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3021 posts

Posted 04 February 2021 - 03:09 AM

UPDATE! The mod just answered:

@ANAtomist we can post a thread in South Beach Diet forum.

Here it is:

https://r.tapatalk.c...link_source=app

Meanspo is OPEN

O,g thanks so much yes let’s do this 

~ AN - r ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users