My bump is not their business - Pregnancy - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

My bump is not their business

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pbellie

pbellie

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationMy own personal hell

Posted 02 February 2021 - 10:03 PM

So I’m 38 weeks 2 days pregnant. My C-section is in 5 days and in the past week my coworkers, all women, have felt it is ok to suddenly begin commenting on my body. Even my MIL who knows I have an eating disorder has commented. I’m lucky that everything is going well and baby is measuring right on point but that also has opened me up to “Wow. You’re big!!!” Or a personal horror, “You need more stretchy pants!” I work I healthcare y’all and it sucks so bad to hear all these women say this kind of crap. I don’t know any woman who hasn’t been annoyed in pregnancy by that kind of stuff. My ED thoughts are already so loud about how much I’ve gained and how I’m going to lose it all.
I needed to get this out somewhere. Thanks for listening!
💫Soon, you’ll be someone’s thinspo
Starting weight: 180.7
Current weight: 151.8
Goal weight: 105
Ultimate goal: 100

#2 noaudience

noaudience

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1053 posts

Posted 03 February 2021 - 04:25 AM

I feel this so much. I just want to smack people sometimes.Attached File  100aa1f3f2f7bbb710ac602100bbb6a5.jpg   16.44KB   12 downloads

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Height: 5'6

HW - 150

LW - 89

CW - 105.4

GW1 - 130

GW1 - 120

GW2 - 110

GW3 - 100

GW4 - 90

UGW - 80

0 user(s) are reading this topic