Favorite Vegan Youtubers (WIEIAD) - Page 2 - Vegetarian/Vegan/Raw Food Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Favorite Vegan Youtubers (WIEIAD)

vegan what i eat in a day youtube vegetarian healthy clean vegan youtubers

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 yawaworht

yawaworht

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 March 2021 - 04:56 AM

I've always loved watching What I eat in a day/week videos but I'm kind of missing some variety. Do you have any recommendations? Would especially love more PoC & LGBTQ+ representation.

I already love: Sarah's Vegan Kitchen, Caitlin Sheomaker, Jess Beautician, Leah's Fieldnotes, Emily Ewing, Pick Up Limes, Madeleine Olivia, Liv B, Yeung Man Cooking, Nina Montagne, Lisa Kitahara, The Chic Natural, Kiera Rose

Other YouTubers that I watched but personally just don't "click with" anymore (mainly because I'm not that much into their editing/content or too many repeating recipes / recipes that I personally don't want to try) but others might like : Sweet Potato Soul, Sweet Simple Vegan, Amanda Ducks, Cheap Lazy Vegan, Hitomi Mochizuki (she triggers me hard for some reason), Kate Flowers, Jenny Mustard, Edgy Veg,

I've also started watching Erin Rutherford lately because most of her meals are plant-based.

I looked up Hitomi Mochizuki knowing she might trigger me and surprise, surprise - I found just one of her videos so triggering. Even the thumbnails for her videos were triggering to me lol. Also not in a judgemental way at all but I believe she's treading that very fine line between "healthy, spiritual living" and orthorexia.

• perseeephone likes this

Height: 5'2" / 157cm

CW: 45kg (31.03.21)

GW: 40kg

Accountability

Purge free since: 29/03/21

#22 itsrenee

itsrenee

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 11:31 PM

I've been really liking Veggiekins on Youtube. Does anybody else watch her? Her recipe ideas are quite healthy and I love her pink aesthetic. She also has history of ED so I find that she is quite mindful about the way she talks about food and her body. 

#23 dudeymacduderson

dudeymacduderson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 06:32 PM

unnatural vegan! i also watch cheap lazy vegan, avant grade vegan (his food always looks so damn good).
i also love josef lincoln’s channel, but he has a penchant for making all his videos private (and he doesn’t post WIEIAD)...

24 m. 5'6

These days I seem to think a lot
About the things that I forgot to do
And all the times I had
A chance to

#24 skinnyylittlebitch

skinnyylittlebitch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco Bay Area

Posted 10 March 2021 - 10:44 PM

Maren Altman! Her food always looks so clean and yummy, plus she's my ultimate thinspo. She also does a lot of astrology-related content if anyone here is into that kind of stuff. I only watch her food-related videos but I thought I'd mention it just in case!

tumblr_oyx1mrXtJh1uq03foo2_500.gif       9dde0b4a15ce29feeb7dfc5f072e3149.gif 

black-and-white-gif-kurt-cobain-nirvana-

#25 rotten_apple

rotten_apple

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 April 2021 - 04:55 AM

One of my favorites is Mina Rome. Interestingly she actually recovered from orthorexia too.

I just checked her IG. She looks absolutely lovely and her photos are so neat! 

Since we're at it... Can anybody suggest any skinny vegan youtuber? (I'll create another thread about this later, sorry!)

Twisting deep inside of me,
Forever missing, the glistening.

— SOiL, Unreal.

28. Italy. EDNOS
Flexitarian trying to go full vegan.

Drugs and alcohol are my only friends.

Current accountability thread: Losing weight before I get tattooed
Older ones: [April 2021] [April 2021 - Failed attempt] [April 2021]

Blog: for friends only

Introduction: [here]

115 lbs / 52 kg

112 lbs / 51 kg

CW: 111 lbs / 50.4 kg

GW #1: as little as possible by the 15th of June

GW #2: 106 lbs / 47 kg
GW #3: 99 lbs / 45 kg
GW #4: 95 lbs / 43 kg
GW #5: 88 lbs / 40 kg

Spoiler

#26 starvingxdancer

starvingxdancer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 03:37 PM

nikki vegan! she talks about her ED past as well <3

5'3"

cw: 110

ugw: 90

#27 partyonjupiter

partyonjupiter

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Posted 26 April 2021 - 10:06 PM

pippin jardine

stay safe. x ally

165 cm || 5'4 ft

CW: 53 kg || 117 lbs

current BMI: 19.5

SW: 54 kg || 119 lbs

HW: 66 kg || 145 lbs > sorta recovery

LW: 44,4 kg || 98 lbs

GW: 43 kg - 40 kg || 94.5 lbs - 88 lbs

#28 o0chance0o

o0chance0o

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1634 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 May 2021 - 07:38 AM

On Cheap lazy vegan, i used to watch her pretty religiously, she's super adorable and helped me with cooking, but now she does mukbangs and i dont like it, i mean i'm happy for her and everything, she does not seem disordered at all but she eats a lot, and fast, and the triggering is real, and i dont like to see her in that way.

Same. I'm not into mukbangs, but I watched one of hers because she had some new food I was interested in in the thumbnail. I only got a few minutes in, and noticed right away that every time she took a bite of something, she reached for a napkin and there was a jump-cut, like every bite...and it seemed obvious to be a c/s situation. That combined with how she'll sometimes have weight-loss videos, I dunno. I do love her recipe videos for Korean dishes, but I certainly don't watch her content as much since all the mukbangs.

Vegan since 2016(vegetarian since 1994)

BMI: 20.1 lw: 87lbs ht: 5'4"

#29 Phtisie

Phtisie

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 10:36 AM

Same. I'm not into mukbangs, but I watched one of hers because she had some new food I was interested in in the thumbnail. I only got a few minutes in, and noticed right away that every time she took a bite of something, she reached for a napkin and there was a jump-cut, like every bite...and it seemed obvious to be a c/s situation. That combined with how she'll sometimes have weight-loss videos, I dunno. I do love her recipe videos for Korean dishes, but I certainly don't watch her content as much since all the mukbangs.

whaaaat I havent watched in a long time but I've never seen suspicious jump cuts.

-

Ok I went to her channel and it's changed so much, now it's all eat with me, cheat whatever... I guess that's what youtube likes now.

ijl2mHF.gif

#30 o0chance0o

o0chance0o

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1634 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 May 2021 - 05:48 PM

whaaaat I havent watched in a long time but I've never seen suspicious jump cuts.

-

Ok I went to her channel and it's changed so much, now it's all eat with me, cheat whatever... I guess that's what youtube likes now.

If my memory serves correct, it was a vid with the Beyond Burger when it first came out, either at A&W or Tim Horton's (I think it was the A&W one).

#31 Phtisie

Phtisie

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 06:17 PM

If my memory serves correct, it was a vid with the Beyond Burger when it first came out, either at A&W or Tim Horton's (I think it was the A&W one).

ok i've watched it, and there's a lot of cuts but that's generally how she edits, to make the whole thing snappy, maybe cut some silent chewing time? In the end I dont know for sure obviously but c/s or any serious ED would surprise me. Hope you're wrong.

ijl2mHF.gif

#32 runningwithyou

runningwithyou

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1374 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 02:14 PM

ok i've watched it, and there's a lot of cuts but that's generally how she edits, to make the whole thing snappy, maybe cut some silent chewing time? In the end I dont know for sure obviously but c/s or any serious ED would surprise me. Hope you're wrong.

I don't really watch her unless I see a recipe I'm specifically interested in, precisely because she cuts so much. Even when she's just standing there talking, it'll be a normal front view, jump to this weird side camera, back again, jump to the food, etc. It gives me a headache, so I avoid it. Hopefully, this is the reason for the cuts and she's doing well.

• o0chance0o likes this

"accountability"

they/she

vegan, overexerciser, a mess

173 cm (5'8")

Spoiler

#33 skinebtch

skinebtch

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • LocationFar far away......

Posted 11 May 2021 - 08:25 PM

I really like Simmett Nutrition as well. Honestly I have to say I really love Freelee. People don’t like her because she can come across as a bitch, but I think she just really genuinely cares about the animals and lifestyle.

#34 o0chance0o

o0chance0o

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1634 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 May 2021 - 03:58 AM

I don't really watch her unless I see a recipe I'm specifically interested in, precisely because she cuts so much. Even when she's just standing there talking, it'll be a normal front view, jump to this weird side camera, back again, jump to the food, etc. It gives me a headache, so I avoid it. Hopefully, this is the reason for the cuts and she's doing well.

I hope that that would be the reason for the cuts. Although the Mukbangs, combined with her cheat day full of weigh-ins and body checks, and maintaining weight loss videos (she posted one of each in the past week) just raises some flags. I still love her vegan Korean recipes though, and will probably always watch any that she puts up.

#35 ana_gurll

ana_gurll

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationNeptune

Posted 12 May 2021 - 07:09 PM

that vegan teacher xD

Hello :>
:D

CW: 18.2
GW: 15

https://www.myproana...accountability/

original.gif

(Flash warning for spoiler)

Spoiler

#36 Coffee&LaxativesXo

Coffee&LaxativesXo

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 12 May 2021 - 08:15 PM

I've been really liking Veggiekins on Youtube. Does anybody else watch her? Her recipe ideas are quite healthy and I love her pink aesthetic. She also has history of ED so I find that she is quite mindful about the way she talks about food and her body. 

I like her videos a lot!

#37 Coffee&LaxativesXo

Coffee&LaxativesXo

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 12 May 2021 - 08:19 PM

I feel like 'vegan YouTube' has gone downhill they post so much less than they used to

• lipgloss.cigarettes and RageBunny like this

#38 Jazzylyn_

Jazzylyn_

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationGa

Posted 15 May 2021 - 10:57 PM

My favorite ones are merry rose howley,Ashley wicka, and Jaclyn Forbes.

HW: 195 (ew)

CW: 182

LW: 130

GW1: 175

GW2: 165

GW3: 150

GW4: 135

GW5: 120

UGW: 115-105 :D

"If you really want something you don't stop for anyone or anything until you get it" - Blair Waldorf

#39 kissmyabs

kissmyabs

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2080 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 16 May 2021 - 02:18 AM

I watch a lot of the ones already mentioned but feel like Zanna van Dijk deserves a mention. I'm currently scared of watching wieiad but have really looked up to her in the past.

not thin enough for ana. not clean enough for ortho.

BMI 23 22 21 20 19 maintenance

plateauing since April 28

accountability:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vegan, what i eat in a day, youtube, vegetarian, healthy, clean, vegan youtubers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users