My weightloss diary (Going from a BMI of 28.9 to 18.5) Join me <3 - Page 2 - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

My weightloss diary (Going from a BMI of 28.9 to 18.5) Join me <3

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Lost&FoundAna

Lost&FoundAna

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 07:51 AM

This was me at my lowest weight at 69 kg, height: 180cm

I want to go back to this so bad....sometimes I feel like I'm never going to get there again.
I feel so stupid for allowing myself to gain weight..

I honestly hate myself. 25a6c5a1d986bf8aab1ecb3fe1e0eb27.jpg

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

#22 Lost&FoundAna

Lost&FoundAna

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:46 AM

Friday, 16 April

Morning weigh in:93.1 kg (-0.4kg since last weigh in)
***I'm not counting that sudden jump to 94.1kg. I'm assuming that was water weight, so I'm considering 93.6kg to be my last weigh-in.

Today I had seafood soup after I broke my fast.
Followed by a cup of coffee.

I unfortunately had some caramel ice-cream with my husband which had hazelnut topping.

Which brings my calorie intake to 765 calories.
But I did manage to burn 160 calories at the gym yesterday.

Total= 605 calories.

• Nordlicht likes this

#23 Lost&FoundAna

Lost&FoundAna

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted Today, 01:37 PM

Saturday 17 April

Morning weigh-in: 92.9 kg (-0.2 kg since last weigh-in)

Today I did a liquid fast and exercised right before I broke my fast.
Hoping that my exercising during my fat burning window actually means that I'm burning more fat.

For breakfast I had granola cereal with 0% fat milk.
For lunch, I had grilled beef fillet with sauteed carrots and brocolli and mashed sweet potato puree.
Followed by the very essential cup of coffee.

Today's calorie input total: 750 calories
Calories burnt while exercising: 160 calories
Net calories for the day: 580 calories.

My mood today wasn't super. Felt a bit tired in the morning, plus having my kid wake my up early every single day is not helping at all unfortunately, but I didn't give in to any cravings I had.
My husband had went to the supermarket yesterday and thought it a great idea to stock our pantry with lots of junk food including (but not limited to) chips, soda, chocolate and all those lovely things that I end up binging on.
But I'm trying to learn to have those things around and to practice some self control.

Not every time I feel tired or stressed out, I should eat my way to comfort. I actually enjoyed a little candle lit bubble bath after my gym session, trying to find more ways to cope with the stress and emotions other than eating them away.
It can be a bit challenging sometimes, but seeing the numbers go down, albeit slowly, makes me want to really commit till I reach my UGW, hopefully by the end of this summer.

What about you guys? When do you see yourselves reaching your goalweight?
How do you stop yourself if you feel like a potential binge is coming along? How do you distract yourself?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Lost&FoundAna