From 160 to skinny (cw:140.0) - Page 2 - 2468 Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

From 160 to skinny (cw:140.0)

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 Orangeseeds

Orangeseeds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 11:43 PM

Lunch: oatmeal (100)

That's it ... I'm not hungry today ...

Total:100
Goal:200

#22 Orangeseeds

Orangeseeds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 March 2021 - 07:24 PM

Weighed myself today .... 142.6lbs ... I thought I'd see a difference but I don't yet ... hopefully I'll start to see one when I go below 140 ... idk

It's been hard lately feeling like I can't talk about my depression with food with anyone ... but today I got a private message on here (not gonna name them as maybe they want to be anonymouse) and it was really nice to see that even though I might feel alone I'm not ... and that there is someone out there that noticed me and my efforts ... I'm not doing this for others or anything but it's nice to feel noticed ... anywho ...

Snack: popcorn (90)
Dinner: pizza (310)
Total: 400
Goal: 400

#23 sinny ♡

sinny ♡

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 06 March 2021 - 05:31 AM

I'm really amazed with your results, yo go girl!! You made me start 2468 from tomorrow~! ♡ ♡ ♡

#24 Orangeseeds

Orangeseeds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 March 2021 - 11:09 AM

I'm really amazed with your results, yo go girl!! You made me start 2468 from tomorrow~! ♡ ♡ ♡

Thank you so much ... you can do it!!! I'm rooting for you!!!
  • sinny ♡ likes this

#25 sinny ♡

sinny ♡

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 06 March 2021 - 11:20 AM

much love <3

#26 Orangeseeds

Orangeseeds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 02:24 AM

Today was a good day... I shaved the sides of my head to refresh my mohawk and as i did i felt like my face was thinner... then later in the day i got a video call from a friend's who last saw me a year ago when i was at my hw of 180 and they mentioned how much I've lost since then ... so yeah today feels good

Breakfast: half a bagel (130)
Lunch: doritos with mac and cheese dip (362) ... really needed to curb that craving feel so much better now
Dinner: 2 fermented milk drinks (80)
Total: 572
Goal: 600

Overall really happy tonight ... tip of the day -> if you've got a craving find a small portion and low cal way to deal with it replacement does not work ... if I'm craving chocolate then zero cal jello is not going to fix it and I'm more prone to binge later ... it's better to just take one square of chocolate and let it melt slowly in my mouth

Hope you all have a gn! Much love back
  • sinny ♡ likes this

#27 sinny ♡

sinny ♡

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 07 March 2021 - 05:37 AM

happy to see that you had a really good day =)

I did start my own 2468 today yay!

#28 Orangeseeds

Orangeseeds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 07:53 AM

happy to see that you had a really good day =)
I did start my own 2468 today yay!

Omg nice! Keep me posted on how it goes if you want!

#29 Orangeseeds

Orangeseeds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 10:50 PM

Lunch: 1/4 pounder with bacon and cheese (620)
Dinner: pizza (148)
Total: 768
Goal: 800

Fyi low calorie intake can cause insomnia ... tip of the day I take sleepy time tea and melatonin at night and the once I'm cozy in bed I force myself to not move a muscle for 20 min ... I rarely make past 20 because when you absolutely stop moving your body tends to shut down and go to sleep ... this all works most nights but last night it didn't so to make sure I'll sleep tonight I forced myself not to nap all day and now imagine do this routine and sleep a good 10h ... have a good night !

#30 Orangeseeds

Orangeseeds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 11:28 PM

Lunch: oatmeal (100)
Dinner: mashed potatoes (100)
Total: 200
Goal: 200

On my 200 hundred days I usually opt for two servings of oatmeal (regular/plain) packets but I don't care much for the taste ... today I added a bit of 0 cal sweetener to it with some cinnamon and it was so much better ... also had a bit of a spicy craving so I put chilli flakes in my mashed potatoes... it wasn't great but it did the trick

#31 Orangeseeds

Orangeseeds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 11:55 PM

Snack: half a protein bar (65)
Lunch: frozen power bowl tikka (190)
Dinner: doritos (145)
Total: 400

Today was good but I have headache so I'm not gonna type much

#32 Orangeseeds

Orangeseeds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 10:08 PM

Snack: Turkey pepper and fermented milk drink (85)
Lunch: cauliflower with buffalo sauce and cheese (155)
Dinner: mac n cheese with doritos (351)
Total: 591
Goal: 600

Still have a head ache and lost my shit at a pac of paqui chips because my app wouldn't register their cal so I went with doritos instead

#33 Orangeseeds

Orangeseeds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 10:47 PM

Lunch : shamrock shake for mcdicks (<500)
Dinner: doritos (300)
Total: <800
Goal: 800

Hard to tell exactly cause there's 500 cals in a child size shake but I only had about half as it was absolutely disgusting ... so I counted the whole 500 cause better safe than sorry ... so yeah ... gross

#34 Orangeseeds

Orangeseeds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 10:20 PM

Long post so brace yourself ...

An hour after my last post two days ago I started to go crazy and and binge ... I tried my best to mitigate it but it resulted in a 500-600 approximate binge ... I was able to stop myself and go to bed

The next day (yesterday) was supose to be a 200 day ... I felt so guilty from the night before I just wanted to quit and starve all at the same time ... late in the night I broke ... I gave myself permission to purge out all my cravings with one binge ... after all 1 binge can't possibly make me gain back all my weight ... and so I didn't count and ordered everything I've been craving for weeks .. went to bed and weighed myself this morning at 140.0

Today I am back on track with a 400 and I will keep going on the 2468 for now ... I had a miss stepp but I will not give up

Lunch: a fruit bar and some doritos (200)
Dinner: salad (190)
Total: 390

#35 Orangeseeds

Orangeseeds

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 09:11 PM

Lunch/dinner : konjac noodle mac n cheese and a protein bar (530) are half at lunch and half at dinner
Total:530
Goal:600

Really really wanna just eat everything ... I thought for sure the binge would have delt with all my cravings and I'd be ok to go back to this diet but my mind is obsessed with the idea of food ... and food ... I'm hungry
  • mpqithdskcnsucbsbdjskdmcx likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users