My Accountability (175-135 by May 3rd) - Page 2 - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

My Accountability (175-135 by May 3rd)

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 shrinkingandshaking

shrinkingandshaking

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 03 March 2021 - 11:12 AM

I GAINED. 166.9 today. So basically +3lbs from a 1300cal day? Okay. Still fasting and just praying it will come off overnight.

i don’t think you actually gained 3 lbs. you mentioned having a lot of cheetos yesterday so it’s probably just water weight with some natural fluctuation thrown in. don’t beat yourself up about it < 3
  • FunSize likes this

been counting the stars and scars...

5’5//109.4//bmi 18.3

my accountability here- http://𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒’𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚛𝚝

#22 FunSize

FunSize

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 04 March 2021 - 11:17 AM

udhndjhgnd I accidentally drank half a regular monster (115cal) and I refuse to consider that ending my fast. But like, technically... : (

Lost .6lbs overnight, but my scale is being unreliable. Said 166.5 the first time, 165.9 the 2nd and FUCKING 169.9 the third time. All within a few minutes. Im ordering a new one atm bc I really can't stand not knowing. Seeing the number go down is what makes me feel like god and that is... rather important for my mental state.

Also, I have grown significantly (.5-1 inch) in the past month or so, which... y e s. I am a little over 5'10 now I'm quite sure, but not gonna recalculate my bmi for now just to be safe.

I CANT POOP. 

15 | intp | 5'10| 

Cw: 160       Lw: 109 

HW: 185

Gw1: 160

Gw2: 144

Gw3:132

Ugw: 121

They/He

#23 FunSize

FunSize

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 05 March 2021 - 01:11 PM

Every 4th day of a fast (give or take one day) I always wake up feeling like absolute hell. Sore throat, pain in lungs, headache, crusty eyeballs, etc etc. Just like symptoms of a bad cold+. I actually might just have a cold this time, I've got a low fever.

But I'm dealing w/ it. Just super impatiently waiting for my new scale to get here and cowering in fear that the current one has been saying I'm multiple lbs lighter. 

Desperately craving hot Cheetos, which I can't eat without my eyes uncontrollably emitting fountains. Also just want to pop some cherry tomatoes into my face hole, and I HATE tomatoes. 

Dummy scale said 165.4 today. 

15 | intp | 5'10| 

They/He

#24 FunSize

FunSize

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 05 March 2021 - 02:28 PM

Fast officially broken- I am eating maintenance today. Gross, but it feels justified at the moment. It's a family thing, if I don't do this today then its gonna be very obvious I relapsed. Im trying to make sure that nobody in my house notices for as long as possible.

Tomorrow Im gonna eat around 500, and Sunday is gonna be a 250 day.

Edit: Everything tasted like actual shit, I had 3 mozzarella sticks and c/s some breaded fish. I've got that painfully full feeling and I just wanna puke. Trying really hard not to relapse when it comes to purging because its really addictive and I'll never stop.

Counting each mozzarella stick as 120, so total for today:

Mozz sticks- 360

Half a monster- 115

1 serving of Cheetos- 190

1 babybel cheese- 60

Total: 725

15 | intp | 5'10| 

They/He

#25 FunSize

FunSize

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 06 March 2021 - 11:53 PM

Ate a lot today. Not really looking to add it up. 

It is so crazy how different I look to myself after eating a lot. I look completely different the second I pass my daily limit. I can feel the fat around my neck and it is suffocating. It makes me want to just disappear. My legs look short and stumpy, my torso looks insanely short and wide. My head looks tiny, but my face is just all circular and wrong. I know that is not what I look like.

So that is unfortunate. I am going to liquid fast for a week. And then, uhhhhh idk. Try and get into a habit of eating 500cal 6 days out of the week and 1200 on Sundays. Im not going weigh-in this Sunday because I just maintained between 164 and 166 for the whole week. Didn't lose at all from a 4 day water fast and that really just set me off. But! No more binge food in the house : )

15 | intp | 5'10| 

They/He

#26 FunSize

FunSize

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 13 March 2021 - 01:50 AM

deleted wall of text bc messy.

Basically I have to go back to irl school soon, after a year of not being seen. Im a tranny in the country so ppl say weird pervy stuff. It sucks, I am not looking forward to dealing w/ the bs. I don't think ill get messed with as much if I look like death.

15 | intp | 5'10| 

They/He

#27 FunSize

FunSize

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 23 March 2021 - 10:19 AM

Haven't weighed in for a while. But, about a week ago I took up a very labor intensive job where I'm likely burning heavy into the negatives every weekday. I LOOK SO FUCKING SKINNY. Idk if my dysmorphia is just flipping around on me or if I legit look like a regular thin person... no fucking lumps.  :wub:  :wub:

15 | intp | 5'10| 

They/He

#28 FunSize

FunSize

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 01 April 2021 - 04:40 PM

Been on my feet 8 hours a day for a few weeks and it's really showing. Today I am 160lbs even. 22.3bmi, feeling much better than my high of 26.5!! I've gained a bit of noticeable muscle mass, not sure how that factors into my weight. I highly doubt I can make it to 130 by May 3rd, that was a bit too ambitious. After the 3rd Im gonna ditch this accountability and make a new one for less rant-y content and more body checks and regular intake stuff ^^

15 | intp | 5'10| 

They/He

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users