sainsbury's mushrooms, apparently 8 calories per 100g - Page 2 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

sainsbury's mushrooms, apparently 8 calories per 100g

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 jarstory

jarstory

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 28 February 2021 - 05:31 PM

I eat most of them raw as well! People who have seen me eat raw mushrooms are always weirded out and even worried if something is going to happen to me. That’s why I asked.

Yeah people have said to me that eating raw is really bad for you but idc I’m fine - if anything it’ll boost my immune system 🤣😋
  • Idontknow12 likes this

#22 Idontknow12

Idontknow12

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:35 PM

Yeah people have said to me that eating raw is really bad for you but idc I’m fine - if anything it’ll boost my immune system 🤣😋

Yeah I have been doing it for years and nothing has happened ahaha

Btw fun story time: back when I used to live with my parents, they wouldn’t allow me to eat raw mushrooms so I had to sneak in 1-2kg of mushrooms and secretly eat them lol

#23 crunchycoffee

crunchycoffee

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:16 PM

Yeah I have been doing it for years and nothing has happened ahaha
Btw fun story time: back when I used to live with my parents, they wouldn’t allow me to eat raw mushrooms so I had to sneak in 1-2kg of mushrooms and secretly eat them lol

what do raw mushrooms taste like? i adore baked mushrooms but ive never tried them raw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users