1200 calorie scholarship diet - Commercial Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

1200 calorie scholarship diet

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 hotgirlinpain

hotgirlinpain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 March 2021 - 01:57 PM

I am once again relapsing into restriction. This is merely an entry for me to document my weight loss journey for March. I have lost 22 pounds from September 2020 to January 2021 but I have gained around 8 pounds from drinking like mad (I can drink a bottle of wine and a jug of Long Island and a few liquor shots in a sitting)  and binge purging. My throat is starting to get raw again and I feel absolutely sluggish. The way I look doesn't bother me but my life is centred around my eating pattern. When I binge, my room is messy and I fall back on school work. When I restrict, I am on top of everything. My school work is impeccable and my room is clean. 

My mom has lost her job since covid and since she's the breadwinner I feel an immense amount of pressure to renew my current scholarship (25%) to a full scholarship. My education literally depends on it. I NEED to start restricting again so I can start studying, do my assignments well and get that scholarship. My GPA last semester was 3.96 and I want to maintain that.

I have been snacking like mad since my grandma stopped staying with us. I used to hide in my room to avoid her but now I hangout in the living room all the time. There usually aren't many snacks but since Chinese New Year just passed we have a bunch of Chinese new year snacks. I have never been a snacker but the lack of sleep I've been getting recently is fucking up my appetite and hunger cues so badly. 

1200 isn't an alarmingly low number but since my metabolism isn't as slow as it used to be 7 years ago, I might as well just up my calories. I am planning to eat under 1200 until April. If I eat over 1200 I'm going to have to exercise the excess calories off. I will try to start sleeping more and repair my sleep schedule as well, I find that lack of sleep REALLY makes me eat mindlessly. In addition to that, I will also be drinking coffee/ taking caffeine pills 3/4 times a week.  Hopefully I will be able to lose 8-10 pounds. I will be posting my stats everyday in this thread. 

I will post my SW and all tomorrow as it is the middle of the night currently and I drank like 2 gallons of water while watching princess and the pauper lol. 

• Choco_Bitch_612 likes this

#2 whythelongface

whythelongface

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1123 posts
  • Locationmy room

Posted 03 March 2021 - 01:59 PM

i am incredibly jealous of your gpa i just wanted to say that. like in a level of a ant wanting to be a big dragon. good luck on your journey tho. 

Days binge free: 0

Days purge free: 0

I talk here: https://www.myproana...in-farts/page-4

Xpf7.gif

#3 hotgirlinpain

hotgirlinpain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 March 2021 - 09:36 PM

i am incredibly jealous of your gpa i just wanted to say that. like in a level of a ant wanting to be a big dragon. good luck on your journey tho. 

awh thank you also I want to be a dragon as well! sounds kind of lit 

#4 hotgirlinpain

hotgirlinpain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 11:29 AM

TW

DAY 1: 4/03/2021

SW: 68.9kg

Breakfast: 1 caffeine pill (0)

Lunch: 1 piece of fish maw (39?)

Dinner: fish maw soup with soya noodles, fuchok and Chinese cabbage (909)

snacks: 1 shot of Kahlua, 150ml milk, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 whole mango (360)

total: 1308 kcal 

I spent the entire day running errands, doing assignments and cleaning my house . Like I said, my eating habits parallel the my state of mind which parallels the state of my life. I usually get jittery when I'm on caffeine pills but I didn't feel anything today as I was literally going up and down the house the entire day, cleaning my entire family's rooms as well as mine.  

My friends have invited me to drink tomorrow at one of their houses but I can't. Not so much because of the calories, I can save up calories to drink. It's just that I have TWO assignments due next week and I've barely started. March is an extremely busy month for me. I think I might have to stop drinking till mid April, after my exams. 

I've been feeling extra nervous about this semester, I've slacked off badly and I'm not sure if I keep up with my results from last semester. I am glad I'm still very interactive in classes so all the lecturers kind of like me and know who I am. I will be spending my day tomorrow sweeping and mopping the floor, folding fresh laundry, doing my assignments and lamenting my friends drinking without me. 

‚ÄčIt's strange. I used to be so happy to skip drinking with my friends as they use high calorie mixers instead of apple cider vinegar, diet soda and other 0 calorie drinks. I used to go out of my way to make excuses to avoid eating with people but I think I have grown a lot. I think I understand the impact severe eating rituals had on my life and it seems like I am less bothered by such trivial matters. 

#5 hotgirlinpain

hotgirlinpain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 March 2021 - 10:31 PM

TW

Day 2: 5/03/2020

Weight: 68.1kg

Total weight loss: 0.8kg

Breakfast: 1 caffeine pill (0)

Lunch: leftover fish maw soup + 1 century egg + 800g watermelon (692)

Dinner: brown rice + 1 tbsp butter + corn + pork + 1 egg + romaine (910)

Snacks: 0

Exercise: 149 

Nett calories: 1453

I actually had a mini b/p session after dinner as I felt overwhelmed by the workload I have. I ended up passing out at 8pm and woke up at 10am so I didn't manage to update here as I should have last night. I was planning to go on a 5km run during the evening but as soon as I had hit the 2km mark, the cloud that was blocking the sun decided to float away and expose me to the horrendous sunlight. I did not wear sunscreen on my body so I decided to quickly head home as I am TERRIFIED of UV rays.

I will be eating out with my dad tonight and I am not going to lie, I feel extremely overwhelmed. My dad really wasn't to eat satay but I feel as if though I've eaten too much meat recently. I think I might have to bring my own box of lettuce to eat with the satay to prevent myself from purging. I have managed to lower my b/p ritual to only twice a week instead of twice a day and I appreciate the absence of a raw throat. Meat is the ultimate binge trigger for me so I have to make an active effort to limit it. 

SPOILER ALERT: I only lost 0.1kg due to my shitty binge and over eating yesterday. My period is almost here as well so I've been quite constipated.

#6 hotgirlinpain

hotgirlinpain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 March 2021 - 02:24 PM

TW

Day 2: 6/03/2020

Weight: 68.0kg

Total weight loss: 0.9kg

Breakfast: 1 whole mango (126)

Lunch: 2cscrambled eggs with tomato wrapped in lettuce (203)

Dinner: 7 lamb satay skewers + 5 chicken satay skewers + 1 small nasi lemak (1133) 

Snacks: 0

Exercise: 0

Nett calories: 1502

I actually binged like 20 mins after dinner and ended up purging so my calorie intake is actually unknown. Like I have predicted, the meat triggered a binge and I ended up eating random snacks around the house with soy milk and the leftover skewers. I will be cooking tomorrow so hopefully I will stay in the calorie limit for once. I am not too bothered though as I am at least losing some weight. 

I think my period is coming soon and it's making me even more stressed about my assignments I'm not quite sure how I will be able to complete them on time. today my dad made me drive 20 minutes away to wait an hour for fucking satay. I couldn't help but feel a little bit resentful even though my father has asked us to have satay with him for the past 3 days. I just couldn't help but think about the work I could've gotten done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users