Is my face ugly? - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Is my face ugly?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 blossomss

blossomss

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 10:00 AM

Deleteeed

9d655f01c13965d8769cfcf06739dcc4.gif

#2 Kaereot(carat)carrot

Kaereot(carat)carrot

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2181 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 10:02 AM

Honestly, you are not ugly at all.

• blossomss likes this

EDB515-A6-D9-AF-4421-9358-F9-D80-FA3-CF0

How I lost weight with a Japanese Diet and Intermittent Fasting:https://www.myproana...kg-my-ed-story/

My accountability :https://www.myproana...accountability/

HW: 47.7kg

CW: 43kg

Goal #1 = 39kg

Goal #2 = 35kg

UGW= 32kg

insta: @starlighttomoon

#3 ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა

tiny fairy

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3065 posts
  • Location𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃

Posted 07 March 2021 - 10:02 AM

aw no :[[

u deleted it u toadhead

but i bet ur beautiful luv <3333

• blossomss likes this

original.gif

773427w34lc9wivu.gif

#4 sewerside

sewerside

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 8366 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 10:04 AM

awww u deleted it im sure ur gorg x

• blossomss likes this

#5 blossomss

blossomss

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 10:06 AM

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="bunnie ♡" data-cid="74551171" data-time="1615129345" data-date="Today, 04:02 PM">bunnie ♡" data-cid="74551171" data-time="1615129345" data-date="Today, 04:02 PM said:<p>aw no :[[u deleted it u toadheadbut i bet ur beautiful luvAttached File  528A3707-91F2-4189-B1A4-B62561E0BF44.jpeg   115.81KB   37 downloadsAttached File  898E1E28-3B40-43CF-A926-C0B6682BAAF8.jpeg   160.82KB   39 downloadsThose are the pics, ill delete later. If theres any way i can improve how i look please tell me ! Ive been told im ugly and rated the ugliest of my friends

#6 blossomss

blossomss

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 10:07 AM

Thank you sm

#7 ૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა

tiny fairy

• Accountability access
  • 3065 posts
  • Location𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃

Posted 07 March 2021 - 10:09 AM

ur not ugly at all omg

ur so pretty <333

man if ppl r telling u ur ugly then they're wrong 

original.gif

773427w34lc9wivu.gif

#8 dea-thgrips

dea-thgrips

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • LocationBeijing

Posted 08 March 2021 - 01:30 AM

you're really pretty - you have a really nice face shape and a great chin especially ! (also I'm so jealous that you look good with bangs, I've always wanted them but I can't pull them off T_T)

if your friends put you down, then they are not good friends - I can't imagine ever "rating" my group of friends on how pretty they are. it's so pointless.

I hope you can surround yourself with people who build you up instead of tearing you down! you're beautiful and deserve to be told this by the people you love, but even more importantly you deserve to be treated with kindness and love that's not related to how you look xx

• blossomss and cassie ainsworth like this

you can call me ace / 26 / agender / they/them

"surely, with every hardship comes ease" Qur'an 94:5

···黑夜给了我黑色的眼睛 

我却用它寻找光明···

顾城

#9 blossomss

blossomss

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 11:46 AM

you're really pretty - you have a really nice face shape and a great chin especially ! (also I'm so jealous that you look good with bangs, I've always wanted them but I can't pull them off T_T)
if your friends put you down, then they are not good friends - I can't imagine ever "rating" my group of friends on how pretty they are. it's so pointless.

I hope you can surround yourself with people who build you up instead of tearing you down! you're beautiful and deserve to be told this by the people you love, but even more importantly you deserve to be treated with kindness and love that's not related to how you look xx

Thank you so much! Ive been told my chin is too big so thats really sweet of you. My friend group consisted of ppl who didnt feel good so i guess thats why we would rate each other. Still it hurt so much to be rated and always rated last.

#10 mossedup

mossedup

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3518 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 04:41 PM

you have a pretty face. your mouth has a quirk to it that reminds me of chloe grace moretz in kickass (i know she was really young in that) when combined w your fringe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#11 blossomss

blossomss

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 03:34 AM

you have a pretty face. your mouth has a quirk to it that reminds me of chloe grace moretz in kickass (i know she was really young in that) when combined w your fringe.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive been told i look like her a lot !! Thank you so v much

#12 lavenderloves

lavenderloves

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 12:19 AM

I love your hair! You look so young as well): you have perfect skin, BEAUTIFUL hair, pretty eyes, ughhhh you just look like an adorable huggable doll I'm jealous lol. I promise you're so pretty

the thorn bushes

#13 Butterfliesdon'tfart

Butterfliesdon'tfart

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 06:31 AM

How can you possibly think you're ugly??? How hot are your friends lol? If someone showed me the grey t-shirt photo and told me you were a model I'd have totally believed them. I think your "friends" might be telling you jealous lies(?) because you are definitely very pretty.

#14 sleepandsound

sleepandsound

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 09:09 AM

You look cute and mature at the same time, i rly like ur face shape

168cm 

#15 cassie ainsworth

cassie ainsworth

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 19 March 2021 - 07:59 PM

in my humble opinion, you have a classic beauty like grace kelly. i would also not be surprised if you told me that you were a model. your friends are either blind or jealous. with friends like those, who needs enemies. but my goodness, you're so young and it breaks my heart that you feel this way. i hope you are able to see that you are worthy of respect and seek out people who lift you up rather than people who try to bring you down to their level.

• blossomss likes this

height: 5'7"
HW/SW: 225
CW: 158.4
LW: 108
UGW: recovered tbh

tumblr_inline_n3zla9ePAk1sdun8f.png

#16 RedQueen_25

RedQueen_25

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 09:46 PM

You look like an American Girl doll. Please drop the shitty friends who call you ugly. You’re worth much more than that.
  • blossomss likes this

#17 ѕℓεερу ѕɦiɓε

ѕℓεερу ѕɦiɓε

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1454 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 10:13 PM

You are NOT ugly and anyone who's told you otherwise is projecting their own insecurities onto you. No normal person who's comfortable with who they are goes around purposely making others feel worse to make themselves feel better. That's their only endgame, by the way—to prioritize their own feelings. And there's no quicker/easier way to give themselves validation than attacking others, even when they know these insults aren't the truth.

Lies are bandaids over flesh wounds, so-to-speak. A temporary fix, but never enough for people who aren't happy with who they are.

Now, with all that aside...

You're legitimately pretty. I'm dead serious. Looking at your face, I immediately get a classical/vintage beauty vibe. A rennaissance painting beauty, or that pretty girl drinking coffee at a French cafe, captured by a photographer who knew she was the perfect centerpiece to complete their shot. Because that's what normal people do: they see beauty in others, especially in those who often can't see it in themselves.

I can't tell you how many strangers I see on a daily basis and think, "Wow." Strangers who probably see themselves as average, but have something about them that makes another person's jaw drop. There's always someone out there who thinks you're breathtaking. Might be hard to believe, but maybe this will make it less hard.

You are so far from ugly, hun. Light-years away.

[ Sent from your mom's phone ]
  • blossomss likes this

tpPuxQu.png

🖤

#18 blossomss

blossomss

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 12:32 AM

You are NOT ugly and anyone who's told you otherwise is projecting their own insecurities onto you. No normal person who's comfortable with who they are goes around purposely making others feel worse to make themselves feel better. That's their only endgame, by the way—to prioritize their own feelings. And there's no quicker/easier way to give themselves validation than attacking others, even when they know these insults aren't the truth.

Lies are bandaids over flesh wounds, so-to-speak. A temporary fix, but never enough for people who aren't happy with who they are.

Now, with all that aside...

You're legitimately pretty. I'm dead serious. Looking at your face, I immediately get a classical/vintage beauty vibe. A rennaissance painting beauty, or that pretty girl drinking coffee at a French cafe, captured by a photographer who knew she was the perfect centerpiece to complete their shot. Because that's what normal people do: they see beauty in others, especially in those who often can't see it in themselves.

I can't tell you how many strangers I see on a daily basis and think, "Wow." Strangers who probably see themselves as average, but have something about them that makes another person's jaw drop. There's always someone out there who thinks you're breathtaking. Might be hard to believe, but maybe this will make it less hard.

You are so far from ugly, hun. Light-years away.

[ Sent from your mom's phone ]

in my humble opinion, you have a classic beauty like grace kelly. i would also not be surprised if you told me that you were a model. your friends are either blind or jealous. with friends like those, who needs enemies. but my goodness, you're so young and it breaks my heart that you feel this way. i hope you are able to see that you are worthy of respect and seek out people who lift you up rather than people who try to bring you down to their level.

Thank you so much guys your comments legit makes me tear up. Ive been bullied sm for my appearance. It means the world to hear that! I love Grace Kelly. I dont know how I could pass as a model but that really warms my heart. Im working on my self confidence but I often find myself stuck in the past

#19 oatdaphuck

oatdaphuck

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 03:20 AM

dang honestly i was shocked when i saw ur pics. how could anyone call you ugly? they are just fooling themselves 

• blossomss likes this

#20 Dark Thoughts

Dark Thoughts

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 22 March 2021 - 07:37 AM

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="bunnie ♡" data-cid="74551171" data-time="1615129345" data-date="Today, 04:02 PM">bunnie ♡" data-cid="74551171" data-time="1615129345" data-date="Today, 04:02 PM said:<p>aw no :[[u deleted it u toadheadbut i bet ur beautiful luvattachicon.gif528A3707-91F2-4189-B1A4-B62561E0BF44.jpegattachicon.gif898E1E28-3B40-43CF-A926-C0B6682BAAF8.jpegThose are the pics, ill delete later. If theres any way i can improve how i look please tell me ! Ive been told im ugly and rated the ugliest of my friends

You're so cute! The bangs, the face shape, the eyes, and please borrow me your cute nose! (In the future I want to get a nose job and maybe I should save your pic so I can show doctors how I want it to look like)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users