Is my face ugly? - Page 2 - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Is my face ugly?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 blossomss

blossomss

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 02:19 AM

You're so cute! The bangs, the face shape, the eyes, and please borrow me your cute nose! (In the future I want to get a nose job and maybe I should save your pic so I can show doctors how I want it to look like)

I aah, thank you so much! Ive been insecure about my nose. Youre free to save it if you want, however your nose is def pretty 

• Dark Thoughts likes this

9d655f01c13965d8769cfcf06739dcc4.gif

#22 DIETTEARS

DIETTEARS

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 25 March 2021 - 05:41 PM

i think you're very pretty actually; all of your features are really well balanced and you have a kind aura about you. Idk who said you were ugly but they were probably just projecting their own insecurities because I can't pick out anything ugly about you.

#23 Bluefingered

Bluefingered

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3075 posts
  • LocationLondon, England

Posted 07 April 2021 - 12:40 PM

youre so cute fr 

r4Gjp1.png

homoflexible 

lw: 37kg/82lbs (bmi 14.4)

hw: 54kg/120lbs (bmi 21)

height: 161cm

50kg (bmi 19.2)

49kg (bmi 18.9)

48kg (bmi 18.5)

47kg (bmi 18.1)

46kg (bmi 17.7)

45kg (bmi 17.3)

44kg (bmi 16.9)

43kg (bmi 16.5)

42kg (bmi 16.2)

41kg (bmi 15.8)

40kg (bmi 15.4)

39kg (bmi 15.0)

38kg (bmi 14.6)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#24 vincentvangoghaway

vincentvangoghaway

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 April 2021 - 08:13 PM

You have stunning features girl ignoreeeee your 'friends'- they are probably jealous 

This account maybe new, but I ain't

#25 immyu

immyu

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 11 April 2021 - 02:26 PM

omg your nose is beautiful :,)

• blossomss likes this
cht: 5'1'' 
ght: 5'6'' 

gw: the happiest & healthiest
version of myself :>

in recovery ✿ 

#26 Need.to.be.skinny

Need.to.be.skinny

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1162 posts

Posted 11 April 2021 - 02:34 PM

You look like a model I'm not joking
  • blossomss and s.yahari like this
🍓s t a t s🍓
Height 5'5
HW: 120 lb BMI 21
LW: 91 lb BMI 15.1
CW: 91 lb BMI 15.1 (4 months into relapse)
GW: 83 lb BMI 13.8

Last updated: May 10th 2021

Maintaining weight: 95 lb

#27 s.yahari

s.yahari

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Locationplanet birb

Posted 11 April 2021 - 04:51 PM

You are pretty. Legit being honest. In school there are a lot of jealous people in my experience. You have a really nice face with clear features. Especially your eyes look very pretty. Your face has a nice shape and your hair is a style that suits you. You look very young so honestly I wouldn't even worry about makeup or anything like that. If you ever want to change up your look and try something new for fun, I suggest trying some updos like ponytails or buns. That will draw attention to your features. I used to like braiding the sides of my hair into the bun with bangs out for something cute and interesting. Like I said I wouldn't use any makeup or anything now, it's not necessary for you. If you want to do anything, you could use a few drops of a little oil skin moisturizer which will make your skin glow and look even more fresh. This is not really necessary either, but personally I always enjoyed playing around with hairdos and moisturizers and stuff growing up so I suggest the same if you want to try something different and fun. The people calling you ugly are definitely haters and jealous. You seem like a sweet person, don't let miserable people get you down or quench your light. Let your light shine! You are beautiful and also you are more than just your beauty, you are a worthy person who deserves love and support and kindness. Don't let anyone make you feel otherwise. Speak up for yourself. I know it can be hard, but it will help you in the long run. Hth and stay happy :)
  • blossomss likes this
m4lIbac.png

#28 blossomss

blossomss

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 11 April 2021 - 11:01 PM

You are pretty. Legit being honest. In school there are a lot of jealous people in my experience. You have a really nice face with clear features. Especially your eyes look very pretty. Your face has a nice shape and your hair is a style that suits you. You look very young so honestly I wouldn't even worry about makeup or anything like that. If you ever want to change up your look and try something new for fun, I suggest trying some updos like ponytails or buns. That will draw attention to your features. I used to like braiding the sides of my hair into the bun with bangs out for something cute and interesting. Like I said I wouldn't use any makeup or anything now, it's not necessary for you. If you want to do anything, you could use a few drops of a little oil skin moisturizer which will make your skin glow and look even more fresh. This is not really necessary either, but personally I always enjoyed playing around with hairdos and moisturizers and stuff growing up so I suggest the same if you want to try something different and fun. The people calling you ugly are definitely haters and jealous. You seem like a sweet person, don't let miserable people get you down or quench your light. Let your light shine! You are beautiful and also you are more than just your beauty, you are a worthy person who deserves love and support and kindness. Don't let anyone make you feel otherwise. Speak up for yourself. I know it can be hard, but it will help you in the long run. Hth and stay happy :)

Thank you so much, this really means a lot. I do braid my hair sometimes but being ip for 3 months i shredded hair on the daily, didnt get to take vitamins or anything. Ive just gotten into skincare recently. All these comments warm my heart so much.

• s.yahari likes this

9d655f01c13965d8769cfcf06739dcc4.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users