Skinny Girl + ABC Diet. - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Skinny Girl + ABC Diet.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tikaso

tikaso

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 02:27 PM

Hello everyone!
I'm currently at my highest weight and I feel so sad that I let myself get there.
My weight is 235 lbs!! 🥴 My bmi is 35.

I was thinking of fasting but I can't get my shit together so I always gave up on day 2 (I was able to do it for like 20 days before, but my motivation for fasting sucks currently.)

So I came up with Idea of doing a 30 day long Skinny girl diet, calculated it averages on 500 calories a day.

And after that, doing a ABC diet. Calculated it averages on 230 calories a day (for a month), which is half of the previous one.

That would be dieting for 2 months, and by that time I would figure out what to do next lmao.

What do you think??
Would I be able to lose 44lbs by then? More? Or less? My bmi is pretty high, it's considered obese.

If you have any results on skinny girl diet or abc diet, feel free to say it, I'd like to know how it worked for you!

#2 tikaso

tikaso

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 02:34 PM

Here are both diets, If you'd like to try it as well.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users