Slimfast accountability - Page 2 - Commercial Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Slimfast accountability

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#21 hummusforever

hummusforever

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 21 March 2021 - 01:56 PM

Yesterday was kinda shitty

I had my two shakes and then a low calorie dinner of a jacket potato with some beans. 

I ate early because I was going to friends and they were getting takeout and I didn't want to join them. 

They ended up not getting takeout and getting snacks though and I ended up eating LOADS of them. 

I ended on 1534 calories which sucks but I can make up the deficit on other days. 

Walked a fair bit though and they were all drinking tonnes of beer so at least I didn't have any of that.

#22 Acupofhotwater

Acupofhotwater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 March 2021 - 04:03 PM

I’ve been feeling fine! I expected to be starving by this point but it’s ok. I’m making an effort to eat things that are good for me otherwise though so maybe that’s why I feel ok.

Weekends are definitely harder for me too. My husband works from home and usually eats at his desk but on the weekends we eat meals together and watching him eat stuff I can’t kinda sucks. 😭

#23 hummusforever

hummusforever

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 07:11 AM

I’ve been feeling fine! I expected to be starving by this point but it’s ok. I’m making an effort to eat things that are good for me otherwise though so maybe that’s why I feel ok.

Weekends are definitely harder for me too. My husband works from home and usually eats at his desk but on the weekends we eat meals together and watching him eat stuff I can’t kinda sucks.

Oh yeah, i'd say so lol. I haven't been finding it tooo hard either. How did the weekend go?

• Acupofhotwater likes this

#24 hummusforever

hummusforever

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 07:12 AM

Yesterday I didn't feel hungry all day so i didn't take the shakes. 

I had a relatively healthy dinner of Vegan sausages with a jacket potato and veg. 

I ended the day on 670 calories. 

I weighed myself this morning and only lost 0.2lbs this week which is depressing AF. Gonna keep with it though and hope that I see the weight come off next week... Gonna try hard to stay under 1200 cals this week. 

#25 Acupofhotwater

Acupofhotwater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 03:13 PM

My weekend went great. I didn’t stay under 1000 but ended up at about 1200 both days.

I’m planning on adding in exercise today (on top of a bunch of housework.) Are you working out as well? Or just restricting?
  • hummusforever likes this

#26 hummusforever

hummusforever

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 10:01 AM

My weekend went great. I didn’t stay under 1000 but ended up at about 1200 both days.

I’m planning on adding in exercise today (on top of a bunch of housework.) Are you working out as well? Or just restricting?

I really need to start working out haha. I was walking alot at first but now I've just been taking short walks. Sometimes I do an online workout. I'm just super busy at the moment so finding it hard to find time! 

#27 hummusforever

hummusforever

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 10:02 AM

Yesterday didn't go so well. 

I think I felt kinda crappy at the scale not moving and my friend bought me snacks and I ate them all. 

I had my two shakes and a low calorie dinner of vegan sausages, beans and veg but yeah had a BUNCH of snacks. 

Ended on 1548 so really need to work to cut some more cals over these next few days. 

Didn't manage to get any exercise in yesterday either so that kinda sucks.

#28 hummusforever

hummusforever

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 24 March 2021 - 06:45 AM

Yesterday was better. Not letting myself get down from not seeing the scale move, gonna keep going with it and I'm sure the weight loss will follow. 

Had my two shakes throughout the day and then had a dinner of lentils and cabbage. 

Ended on 1053. Getting closer to that 1000 number which I'm gonna try keep up this week and next then drop down to 900 

#29 Acupofhotwater

Acupofhotwater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 March 2021 - 02:06 PM

Yesterday was ok at 1200 but I messed up on Monday and had like 1500. I had been doing well but then I got bored/depressed and ate a ton of cashews. At least it wasn’t junk food I guess...

Today is going ok. Might actually do some exercise today. lol I’m already at 700 though so probably going to have another shake before bed just so I won’t be hungry.

@hummusforever have you been counting the servings from your container? I noticed it says there’s only 12 in it but there’s definitely more than that unless they’re basing it on people over filling the measuring cup. I’ve had 11 shakes now and there’s at least 4 more left. Makes me wonder if the calorie count they give per serving is even accurate.

#30 hummusforever

hummusforever

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 24 March 2021 - 06:26 PM

Yesterday was ok at 1200 but I messed up on Monday and had like 1500. I had been doing well but then I got bored/depressed and ate a ton of cashews. At least it wasn’t junk food I guess...

Today is going ok. Might actually do some exercise today. lol I’m already at 700 though so probably going to have another shake before bed just so I won’t be hungry.

@hummusforever have you been counting the servings from your container? I noticed it says there’s only 12 in it but there’s definitely more than that unless they’re basing it on people over filling the measuring cup. I’ve had 11 shakes now and there’s at least 4 more left. Makes me wonder if the calorie count they give per serving is even accurate.

So I use a mix of different shakes. Not at once just in general. I do weigh to make sure its the right amount of powder as I get nervous lmao but I'm not sure about how many fit in the bag since I have one slimfast one and the rest from the protein works. Slimfast only has two vegan flavours and I don't like them as much, also protein works has healthier ingredients. 

#31 hummusforever

hummusforever

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 25 March 2021 - 07:05 AM

Yesterday was a pretty good day. 

Had my two shakes then had a HENCH salad for dinner with paper tofu. 

I ended on 1034 calories. 

Also went for a two hour walk in the evening, so hopefully I see a budge on the scales on Monday!! Need a few more good days this week.

#32 hummusforever

hummusforever

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 27 March 2021 - 08:44 AM

Ooop forgot to post yesterday. 

Went for a two hour walk on Thursday and had my shakes and a salad for dinner but then ended up snacking on a buttload of tofu so ended on 1595 calories. 

Yesterday I had my two shakes then had a salad for dinner. I had a few handfulls of popcorn at a friends when they were having drinks but stuck to soda water. Ended on 1323 calories and I walked for around one hour. 

HOPING AND PRAYING I've lost weight by Monday

#33 hummusforever

hummusforever

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 28 March 2021 - 07:16 AM

I HAD SUCH A BAD DAY YESTERDAY. 

I'm actually really scared I'm gonna let this bad day turn into a bad week and then a bad life forever and ever afterwards. You get that feeling?

I only had one shake and then I ended up getting some snacks and I ate them. Then I ate a box of chocolates someone sent me. A WHOLE BOX. Then I had tofu and veg ??? I wasn't even hungry. 

I ended on 1919. I just KNOW I'm gonna have gained on Monday now or not lost, why I do this. 

I did, however, manage to walk for two hours, so not all was lost. 

BUT FML SOMEONE GIVE ME STRENGTH.

#34 hummusforever

hummusforever

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 29 March 2021 - 05:17 AM

Okay so after me lil chocolate induced meltdown yesterday, I had a much better day. 

I had two shakes - a new flavour salted caramel which was soooo yummy. I then went on a long ass walk as penance for my splurge the day before. 

I had tofu, mushrooms and cabbage for dinner and then just had a few hot drinks in the evening. 

Got on the scales this morning and I've lost just under 3lbs for the week. THANK FUCK. Hoping I can get another three off this week, or even two be fine but just GOTTA GET SOMETHING OFF. 

oop edit to say my calories were 1009 for the day. 

Might start adding my steps on here as well to give me motivation to keep walking!

#35 blinkingstar

blinkingstar

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 29 March 2021 - 01:10 PM

You're doing great! I kind of want to try this now

#36 hummusforever

hummusforever

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 30 March 2021 - 02:05 PM

You're doing great! I kind of want to try this now

Thank you!! Its been pretty easy to be fair, hoping I can keep it up!

• blinkingstar likes this

#37 hummusforever

hummusforever

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 30 March 2021 - 02:07 PM

Yesterday was not great but not terrible. 

I had my two shakes and then ended up getting a bunch of snacks and eating like 500 calories of them 

Had a low calorie dinner of tofu and vegetables, lol do I eat anything else. 

Ended on 1359 calories

Also did 14461 steps

#38 hummusforever

hummusforever

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 31 March 2021 - 03:45 AM

Yesterday wasn't such a great day. 

I just had one and a half shake as I worked late and didn't have time. 

Then I had a good dinner of salad with tofu - like seriously I'm addicted. 

But literally RIGHT before I went to bed I ended up snacking on like 500 calories of tofu, I DONT KNOW why I did it lool

I ended on 1551 eugh! And only 6880 steps. 

Gonna try real hard to do way more steps today and way less calores.

#39 hummusforever

hummusforever

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 01 April 2021 - 08:35 AM

I'm finding it really hard this week. I'm due my period next week and the week before is always mayhem and I just wanna do nothing and eat loads for comfort. 

Yesterday, as such, was not the best day. 

I had my two shakes and then for dinner I had a salad with tofu. Then later at night I ended up having a bunch of veggie dumplings. 

I ended on 1648 which is still below my TDEE but I'm worried if my weight loss is too slow I'll lose motivation. 

I did 10,630 steps which is better than the day before. Hopefully I can get them in today even though I feel like doing absolutely nothing.

#40 hummusforever

hummusforever

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 07:56 AM

Eugh I had such a bad day yesterday which I knew was coming. 

I had my two shakes and then had a healthy dinner of some mock chicken with veggies and potatoes cos I was craving carbs. I bought myself a chocolate bar cos I thought that might satisfy my need to cheat but then ended up having like four slices of bread as well?? Why am I like this? 

I ended on 1956 calories. Not a great diet day haha but we move. 

Only did 3000 steps. 

Gonna try get a LOT of steps in today to make up for it... Not feeling so emosh today or the need to eat like I did yesterday so might skip my shakes and just have a dinner to try counteract yday, I know if I haven't lost on Monday I will be sad so just gotta make the best of these next three days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users