Slimfast accountability - Page 4 - Commercial Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Slimfast accountability

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 hummusforever

hummusforever

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:48 AM

Okay so I'm still fucking this shit up like seriously. I have so much work to do and I think I'm just stress eating. I really need to get back into walking or the fucking gym but Idk something is preventing me from being in touch with my true hot girl self. 

On Monday I had 1589 calories and did 1767 steps 

Yesterday I had 2352 calories and did 4808 steps

I'm just gonna pound shit loads of water today and stay focused. i'm sick of fucking up like this and I just need to get my head back into it.

#62 hummusforever

hummusforever

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted Today, 05:54 AM

Okay I actually managed to have a better fucking day yesterday FINALLY. 

I'm feeling back on track now so gotta keep with it. 

Had my shakes then had some lentils and a potato for dinner with veggies. 

Ended on 1068 calories. 

Got fuck all steps inhahah apparently on 745 which is RIDICULOUS. But the food is the most important thing and I'll try move my ass more. 

#63 Acupofhotwater

Acupofhotwater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted Today, 07:17 AM

That’s awesome!

I’m currently looking for another brand of protein powder so I can get back to it. In the meantime though I started exercising like a maniac. lol Going to the doc today to get my anxiety medication upped too so that ought to decrease my appetite a lot. 🤞🏾

#64 Acupofhotwater

Acupofhotwater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted Today, 01:37 PM

That’s awesome!

I got sick and had to take a break. Then my stomach decided it didn’t like slim fast so I’m currently looking for another protein powder. 😭 I just got a ring fit though so that ought to help in the meantime.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users