sky’s 3468 accountability - 2468 Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

sky’s 3468 accountability

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_b0nes-n-c0ffee_*

Guest_b0nes-n-c0ffee_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2021 - 02:00 PM

my slightly modified version of the 2468 diet accountability 

hey, so i'm starting this 3/11/21! i've been maintaining for a week (which is better than gaining but- ya know) and it's getting on my nerves now... before that i was yo-yoing the same 5lbs for 2 months which i'm also sick of.

follow along or don't, i'm posting it here because i'm not comfortable posting it on tumblr where people without an ED can see it.

(i'm doing 300 instead of 200 so my mom doesn't gets sus and i'm less likely to binge)

starting stats

height: 5'7" / 170cm

weight: 132.4 / 60kg

idk how long i'll do this, depends on how much i loose the first week, so there's no end goal weight right now

#2 Guest_b0nes-n-c0ffee_*

Guest_b0nes-n-c0ffee_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2021 - 05:44 PM

day 1: 

veggie + hummus plate (71)

jujubes (72)

veggie curry (143)

286/300

----------

cw: 132.4 

#3 Guest_b0nes-n-c0ffee_*

Guest_b0nes-n-c0ffee_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2021 - 01:24 PM

uhh, so i have a really short term memory and forgot I was doing this...

normally on my therapy days (today) i allow myself to eat more so I don't burnout halfway through and struggle to understand wtf she's saying. so uhh ya, i'm re-starting tomorrow and will just do the whole 4 days as one post at the end.

i lost a pound from yesterday, idk if it will go up again today tho because i ate more... sorry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users