90-day/2,160 hours self-challenge - Accountability - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

90-day/2,160 hours self-challenge - Accountability

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Fake-friends101

Fake-friends101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 March 2021 - 03:01 PM

I'm back...again.

I was 115 lbs in high school 2003. I stayed thin through college, but ended in an abusive relationship and started binge eating. I got up to 185 in 2014-2016 then snapped. In 2016 I lost over 40 lbs and got all the way to 135 for a month. Slowly I've been gaining, and last week I passed 150. I'm done. I've dropped water weight and I'm starting at 145. 145 was my high weight in college 2009 - I actually went to my doctor concerned with my "sudden weight gain" where he told me I was just not exercising enough any more.

Now I'm exercising again.

Now I'm eating light again.

I have my losertown schedule set as my background. Every day I drop more than planned I will update the spread so I never give myself leeway. Minimum loss of 1 lb/wk. No gaining allowed.

I am having liquids only and OMAD to adjust myself back to my goal of 120 lbs. I am on a 90 day 1200 kcal challenge, 2,160 hours. I have been under 1200 cal for 83.5 hours.  I'm starting with liquid only and OMAD. I have a protein w/fiber shake planned out for my adjustment period to keep me from breaking. I have the self-determination of a toddler and give in way too easily. I am here for accountability.

I am taking it slow this time. I'm going to do 90 day fasting goal steps. 

Step 1 for 2,160 hours- No binging, always calorie deficit. 1200 kcal goal, never more than 1600 kcal.

Step 2 for 2,160 hours- No binging, always calorie deficit. Net 0 intake/exercise twice+ a week. Never more than 1000kcal

Step 3 for 2,160 hours- No binging, always calorie deficit. Net 0 intake/exercise five+ days a week until 120 lbs. Never more than 1000 kcal

Step 4 for 2,160 hours- No binging, maintain at 120. Evaluate my goals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users