90-day/2,160 hours self-challenge - Accountability - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

90-day/2,160 hours self-challenge - Accountability

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Fake-friends101

Fake-friends101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 March 2021 - 03:01 PM

I'm back...again.

I was 115 lbs in high school 2003. I stayed thin through college, but ended in an abusive relationship and started binge eating. I got up to 185 in 2014-2016 then snapped. In 2016 I lost over 40 lbs and got all the way to 135 for a month. Slowly I've been gaining, and last week I passed 150. I'm done. I've dropped water weight and I'm starting at 145. 145 was my high weight in college 2009 - I actually went to my doctor concerned with my "sudden weight gain" where he told me I was just not exercising enough any more.

Now I'm exercising again.

Now I'm eating light again.

I have my losertown schedule set as my background. Every day I drop more than planned I will update the spread so I never give myself leeway. Minimum loss of 1 lb/wk. No gaining allowed.

I am having liquids only and OMAD to adjust myself back to my goal of 120 lbs. I am on a 90 day 1200 kcal challenge, 2,160 hours. I have been under 1200 cal for 83.5 hours.  I'm starting with liquid only and OMAD. I have a protein w/fiber shake planned out for my adjustment period to keep me from breaking. I have the self-determination of a toddler and give in way too easily. I am here for accountability.

I am taking it slow this time. I'm going to do 90 day fasting goal steps. 

Step 1 for 2,160 hours- No binging, always calorie deficit. 1200 kcal goal, never more than 1600 kcal.

Step 2 for 2,160 hours- No binging, always calorie deficit. Net 0 intake/exercise twice+ a week. Never more than 1000kcal

Step 3 for 2,160 hours- No binging, always calorie deficit. Net 0 intake/exercise five+ days a week until 120 lbs. Never more than 1000 kcal

Step 4 for 2,160 hours- No binging, maintain at 120. Evaluate my goals.

#2 Fake-friends101

Fake-friends101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 March 2021 - 01:44 PM

Hour 106 and I'm so hangry but the feeling of control is good. 

Last night my BF agreed to step down to FwB.

I ate <1000kcal but weighed in the same this morning. It must have been the high salt broth. Going to up my warm water intake to reduce hunger.

Nitro cold brew, Pho broth, shrimp spring roll, pistachios, espresso dippo.

Still 145. Maybe I should weigh once a week as long as I'm within my calories. 

• sockmuppetpuppet likes this

#3 Fake-friends101

Fake-friends101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 March 2021 - 09:35 PM

I ate up to 1,007 cal today. Woke up and went to the gym, donated blood at noon. I let the donation convince me I could eat more.
I did 30 min of cardio and 40 of weights. I could have done better.

I weighed in at 143, but I'm sure I was just dehydrated I hope to be under 144 tomorrow but I'm not confident.

I was so hangry today, but I also got light headed which was a welcome feeling. I wish I could like hunger like I enjoy being dizzy.

#4 Fake-friends101

Fake-friends101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 March 2021 - 07:47 PM

I'm 160 hours without a binge and I'm really struggling. I want to blame my blood donation but the truth is that I'm weak. I've already had 997 calories and I'm supposed to have dumplings for dinner. I can still come in under my 1650, but it's going to be hard.
I still went to the gym, I ate only healthy foods like salad and coconut. I was so happy to weigh in at 142.9, but I'm for sure going to ruin it today.

Postworkout protein, espresso, Greek salad, home made potato chips, coconut chips 😫😫😫 way too much food already and I have to eat dinner.

I'm holding myself accountable but I can feel my self control slipping. I wish I could just have sleep for dinner.

#5 Fake-friends101

Fake-friends101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 March 2021 - 01:52 AM

I hate myself today.

#6 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 07:14 PM

How tall are you? following !
  • Fake-friends101 likes this

#7 Fake-friends101

Fake-friends101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 March 2021 - 02:07 PM

How tall are you? following !

5'7"!
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Do you want to join in on a 90 day challenge of your own?

I've made it 274 hours without binging, but I did have a really rough time on Saturday. Yesterday I saved all my calories to go out drinking. I need to make my posts.

#8 Fake-friends101

Fake-friends101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 March 2021 - 11:10 AM

I'm at 296 hours.

Tomorrow I'm going to Vegas for the weekend and I'm worried about over eating. I won't have a scale. I won't have control over food choices. I won't be alone.

I'm really stressed about it.

Yesterday I only did weights and not cardio. I'm already slipping and need to get back on track. I'm scared to weigh myself today.

I am feeling really good about my stomach shrinking. When I'm hungry I'm not that hungry and when I eat I get full really fast.

It gets easier, just keep going.

#9 Fake-friends101

Fake-friends101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 March 2021 - 10:29 AM

I'm back from Vegas, and even though I was super careful and still got exercise I'm at 145 lbs. I know it's period bloat but I feel really defeated. I snacked and ate yesterday, but didn't binge. I think I need to lower my binge limit.

I did OMAD the whole trip, how am I the same weight. I drank only low cal drinks like gin+tonic. I walked 18k steps every day. My body knows I hate it so it's messing with me back. I'm going slow. I'll give myself 3 days to clear the bloat. I'm keeping my losertown goals. I'll fast if I have to.

#10 Fake-friends101

Fake-friends101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 March 2021 - 12:09 AM

I failed. I binged. I feel gross and back to square one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users