Anyone take MK-677 to reverse effects of ED? - Males with ED - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Anyone take MK-677 to reverse effects of ED?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 snohh berry

snohh berry

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 05:55 PM

So after around 2 years of starving myself, binging, overexercising and all that, I am experiencing a lot of health problems that ultimately leave me feeling like I'm in an old person's body. Low testosterone, not recovering at all from exercising, etc. I have been considering taking MK-677 particularly for the growth hormone aspect and improvement on recovery. I was wondering if anyone else has considered taking this or has taken it because of ed health complications.

#2 Boylimia

Boylimia

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 07:39 PM

I've taken it. It was legit with certificate of authenticity.  All I experienced was bloating and better sleep. You might need to go on testosterone therapy if your levels aren't recovering with good diet and exercise. Low testosterone can happen because of vitamin d deficiency as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users