Act like its 2010 pro ana. Don't break the illusion - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Act like its 2010 pro ana. Don't break the illusion

• Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

#1 Finchie

Finchie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 10:50 PM

Guys I feel like shit. I burned some incense today as sort of a gift for Ana, but Im still having hunger cues.

Where am I going wrong? Do I need to worship harder? Can I go to church but in my mind switch the word "god" for "Ana"?

Is she mad because I accidentally swallowed a fly yesterday on my run? I tried to purge but Im pretty sure my stomach instantly digested it like Im some sorta venus fly trap
  • ahetrebelle, livingquietlybleeding, bellekitty and 45 others like this
5'4 |||| 𝓒𝓦: 96.2 |||| 𝓖𝓦: 90 |||| 𝓗𝓦: 120

(Im mentally disabled and bad at conveying tone. Im often trying to be funny or sarcastic, not a prick.)

#2 lamerfifi

lamerfifi

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Locationnew york

Posted 13 March 2021 - 10:55 PM

just ate half a cheese stick. i must make up for my sin by giving goddess ana three hours of situps. may she forgive me. 

• Thurible, AngryNewt, Drunkenskinny1 and 18 others like this

-mer <3

just another girl on her teen angst bullshit

they like my broken gag reflex until they find out i actually *heart eyes* purge 

add me as a friend i am always down to talk to you beauties! 

#3 pastafreak

pastafreak

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12960 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 10:59 PM

ugh why can't i look like them

image3.jpg

350.jpg?w=584

thinspo-21.jpg?w=414&h=552

• Desdemona Rose, elijahisgay, natsumiyasan and 28 others like this

#4 SchneeFall

SchneeFall

Sage

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1280 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 March 2021 - 11:00 PM

POPULAR

URGENT...Has anybody here ever lost 30 pounds in one week and how did you do it??? My birthday is next week and my crush will be there please respond...

• skelliebelle, youcantbuythin, Leba and 83 others like this

Height: 5'6 | Weight: 107 lbs 

#5 lemmy the failed formalist

lemmy the failed formalist

OG wildly inappropriate whore

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4660 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 13 March 2021 - 11:07 PM

going for my 3rd run today, havent eaten since wednesday to make up for my binge  -_-

stay safe xoxo, thinner is the winner   :wub:

• Desdemona Rose, starvation_and_death, D.n.A and 29 others like this

she/her | failed abortionist

5'7.5

Spoiler

thread links (come say hi!):
one m&m a day (accountability thread)

lemmy hoards thinspo

ed tumblr textposts archive

the ghosts of the palliative care ward

have been following me

#6 Finchie

Finchie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 11:08 PM

URGENT...Has anybody here ever lost 30 pounds in one week and how did you do it??? My birthday is next week and my crush will be there please respond...

What you gotta do is take so much laxatives that you very literally shit your guts out

No organs? No problem
  • rudenood, theglitterfreeze, SchneeFall and 23 others like this

(Im mentally disabled and bad at conveying tone. Im often trying to be funny or sarcastic, not a prick.)

#7 anoshrekxic

anoshrekxic

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • LocationShrek's swamp

Posted 13 March 2021 - 11:11 PM

I had a 10,000 kcal binge, but I just took a cold bath and had some ice water to increase my metabolism, so I should lose about a pound tomorrow.

remember drink water and stay safe lovelys<3

xoxo

• Think-Im-starving, lavenderandvelvet, ahetrebelle and 25 others like this

hbmi:19

cbmi:17.7

lbmi:14.5

gbmi:<13.5

last updated- 7/20/21

#8 rabbitdaydreams

rabbitdaydreams

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 11:57 PM

POPULAR

come on, skinny love, just last the year...

• unicorntato, ginja, bellekitty and 50 others like this

//she/her//19// my stats

5'3"// 160cm

highest weight â‚ŠÌ£Ì‡.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑101lb//46.2kg/bmi,,17.9*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇. 

current weight  â‚ŠÌ£Ì‡.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑90lb//40.8kg/bmi,,15.9*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.

goal weight â‚ŠÌ£Ì‡.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑80lb//36.2kg/bmi,,14.2*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇. 

#9 wasting

wasting

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1374 posts
  • LocationCali

Posted 14 March 2021 - 03:58 AM

Ana says I need to lose more weight. She says nothing tastes better than being skinny so gonna skip dinner tonight! Stay safe lovelies 😘
  • Drunkenskinny1, 85lb, Hatter and 6 others like this
Been tryna die since 09
24.F. 5’7.Cw:117lbs, UGW: 100lbs

#10 sasori

sasori

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 6500 posts
  • LocationThe Village Hidden in the Sand

Posted 14 March 2021 - 04:05 AM

POPULAR

todays meals </3

anorexia-breakfast-calories-dinner-Favim

• themsads, Think-Im-starving, ahetrebelle and 53 others like this

genderfluid / they pronouns / vegan / hw: 180  lw: 79  cw: 123.4 / accountability

2cc21935f040af6da7c703927779c160c0440b4a

SUPER SPECIAL DELUXE UNCUT EDITION

Spoiler

#11 oh2belovely

oh2belovely

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2354 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 04:17 AM

I binged 15 calories and walked 10000000 steps do you think ill gain????????? hello? pls respond

• Think-Im-starving, ahetrebelle, sasori and 38 others like this

998927p7vnzvtz22.gif998927p7vnzvtz22.gif

lw 104 / 5'10 (14.92)

accountability

#12 Veryfitgirl

Veryfitgirl

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 04:31 AM

Just had icecubes for breakfast

• Think-Im-starving, ahetrebelle, Fitted and 10 others like this
♡

#13 dea-thgrips

dea-thgrips

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • LocationBeijing

Posted 14 March 2021 - 04:39 AM

omg guys did you hear that they can do a surgery now where you can get your lowest pair of ribs removed to have a thinner waist?? I'm not 18 yet do you think they'll still do it for me???

• themsads, ahetrebelle, vattodovattodo and 22 others like this

you can call me ace / 26 / agender / they/them

"surely, with every hardship comes ease" Qur'an 94:5

···黑夜给了我黑色的眼睛 

我却用它寻找光明···

顾城

#14 ThinkThin12

ThinkThin12

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 March 2021 - 04:50 AM

I almost passed out at school again today and then my friends saw me googling how many calories were in 1/3 of an apple 🙃 They just don't understand me. I skipped dinner to make up for the Apple and now I'm gonna do this Miracle Workout I found online! It's supposed to burn 3000 cals in just 20 minutes!!!
  • xx_lovebones, lavenderandvelvet, ahetrebelle and 17 others like this
✨We are all made of stardust✨

#15 flaneur

flaneur

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3945 posts
  • Locationengland

Posted 14 March 2021 - 05:05 AM

guys i was meant to be fasting today but i was so hungry i ate an apple, do you think goddess Ana will be so angry with me for not fasting properly she’ll make me gain? i’ve been reciting the Ana gospels for an hour now but idk if it’s enough to prove my loyalty to her pls respond
  • Drunkenskinny1, Heavybones, Ellen✨ and 3 others like this

#16 Finchie

Finchie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 12:15 PM

guys i was meant to be fasting today but i was so hungry i ate an apple, do you think goddess Ana will be so angry with me for not fasting properly she’ll make me gain? i’ve been reciting the Ana gospels for an hour now but idk if it’s enough to prove my loyalty to her pls respond

I think she'll definitely be mad! Sacrifice a skinny virgin to appease her
  • ahetrebelle, himelyn, Drunkenskinny1 and 8 others like this

#17 snowqueenxx

snowqueenxx

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • LocationSnowland

Posted 14 March 2021 - 12:38 PM

omg guys did you hear that they can do a surgery now where you can get your lowest pair of ribs removed to have a thinner waist?? I'm not 18 yet do you think they'll still do it for me???

Why am I seriously considering this...
  • D.n.A, natsumiyasan, Drunkenskinny1 and 9 others like this

#18 SpongebobZeroPants

SpongebobZeroPants

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationIn a pineapple under the sea?

Posted 14 March 2021 - 01:09 PM

POPULAR

Pro tip: Mouthwash mono. I drink mouthwash 6 times a day, so my organs will be totally clean, plaque-free, and minty fresh. Occasionally I cheat and also have 2oz. of water. Went blind a few days ago, can no longer see where my food is to get tempted and accidentally binge. Hair fell out, now bald; fingernails fell out. My voice-activated scale tells me those helped me lose an extra 1.37 kg! Kidneys failing, so thinking if I start pissing blood soon, maybe I can go down another 2.31976 kg. Here's hoping!

• theglitterfreeze, Think-Im-starving, lavenderandvelvet and 52 others like this

I am trying hard to stay medically stable, after having caused permanent multiple organ damage, and losing everything I loved in my life to ED.

Did you know?:

*Female bodies generally require a minimum 1200cal/day; Males, 1800cal/day; just to have basic organ function (can require a lot more if tall and/or athletic).

*800 cal/day or less is considered medical starvation.

*The definition of high restriction is no more than a few hundred cals below TDEE. The definition of low restriction is generally anywhere between your BMR (likely at least 1200 cal/day), and high restriction. So for a person who when healthy has a TDEE of 2000 cal/day, high restriction is about 1600-1950, and low restriction is about 1200-1600. With patience, it is very possible to increase your TDEE so you can eat a lot more without gain.

*Eating less harms metabolism and shuts down systems. Eating more than the bare minimum can make metabolism work faster, and also help you feel way better. Low restriction is not necessary, is counterproductive, often leads to binges, and is super dangerous. It also causes the body to eat muscle and bone faster, which frequently leads to heart failure, osteoporosis, and seizures, among other things.

*The brain requires at least 130g of carbs at minimum, per day, just to function. And that is assuming you're not doing a ton of exercise, or very tall or muscular, or in other ways burning through the stores more quickly. Eating less than that, risks not only your intelligence, but causes more anxiety, BDD, depression, makes it very hard to think clearly and make reasonable decisions (including regarding the ED), and risks your organs failing because the brain is responsible for telling each of them what to do. It can also lead to dizziness, coordination, and speech and language problems. 

*You train your brain how to think, and your body how to act, with repetitive behaviors. Repeating healthy thoughts and behaviors every day makes being healthy get a lot easier. Repeating unhealthy thoughts and behaviors every day, makes getting better a lot harder.

*Malnutrition biologically causes depression, anxiety, and OCD behaviors like ED to get way worse. The brain needs carbs, healthy fats, B vitamins, Vit. D, calcium, and magnesium, among other things, to be able to think straight and feel happy. Getting enough of each, can make ED symptoms lessen in whole lot in time.

*Drinking around 96 oz. water/day, getting in daily balanced electrolytes and a multivitamin, and eating just a little bit of a wide range of foods and types of nutrients, can reduce likelihood for organ failure and seizures.

*The longer you stay in ED, the more severe your behaviors need to be to get the same results. It gets way harder over time, not easier, to hit goals.

*ED damage is cumulative, and each relapse gets increasingly more dangerous.

*Pro-ana content makes people sadder.

*ED makes everything in life worse, and does not solve problems. Building a wide range of stress management skills is a much better option, that also has longer-lasting results.

*Recovery might feel rough for a year, or a year and a half, but will feel awesome then for the rest of your life. Harm reduction is way better than nothing! Each day we get to live, is a new day to start over and try again.

*A majority of people with ED recover fully eventually. You can get there! The sooner you try, and commit fully to it though, the easier it is and the more likely it is to be permanent. It is easier if you don't have brain/organ damage yet. Keep trying! You deserve to be happy and healthy. <3

#19 himelyn

himelyn

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 01:10 PM

U guys we should get matching bracelets so we can find fellow anas in real life 🥰
  • Desdemona Rose, Spooky_V, ahetrebelle and 29 others like this

tumblr_inline_n1gt903kub1s6uj4o.giftumblr_inline_muckz3fxl21qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_n1gt9laOHm1s6uj4o.giftumblr_inline_muckz3fxl21qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_n1gt8vt7JI1s6uj4o.gif

5'4.5/164cm • relapse SW: 116.6 (53)

HW: 124.1 (56) || LW: 98 (44.5) || CW: 104 (47) || GW: 95 (43)

#20 xl7

xl7

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 6289 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 01:48 PM

Ana coach please! 

• itsybitsyme, natsumiyasan, RainbowOveralls and 7 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users