My diet while living with my parents - Parents with ED - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

My diet while living with my parents

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 surskinny22

surskinny22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 March 2021 - 05:38 PM

Heyy! I'm sure some people in the community have heard about a girl name Allie and her thread called my skinny diet while living with my parents! It's such an inspiring blog that it inspired me to start an accountability thread too! I'm sick of saying I'm going to start and never actually starting. It's time to begin and see result now then wait and regret it!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  • Choco_Bitch_612 likes this

#2 surskinny22

surskinny22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 03:36 AM

I am having a hard time starting my thread because I just don't understand how to use tapatalk... If anyone has any tips can you message me pls? Also is this a post or not?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

#3 surskinny22

surskinny22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 March 2021 - 02:17 PM

HII I think I have it figured out now?
I wanted to make an accountability thread because lately I've been finding it hard to keep track of everything and I've been losing myself. I gained so much more then I wanted to in such little amount of time. :(

About me: I am 14 years old (15 in August) and I have been struggling with a undiagnosed ed since I was 11 years old. Last year was the worst of me ed and I am hoping to put myself in a better place and this is hopefully the start to it! I love with my parents who are both pretty strict and make losing weight quite hard. Honestly I get my eating disorder from both of them, but especially my mum. She often calls me fat and will tell me that she was my weight when she was getting married which I really do not believe because my mum is overweight, but nonetheless it hurts me a lot. She also calls me things like a buffalo and a pig which is horrible, but it really fuels me to prove them all wrong.
When I'm home with my family I usually have to eat as normal as possible because all my meal portions are already set out for me. At school it's very easy to throw my food away, but lately I have not been restricting so I am hoping this blog will help me to do it. I have come up with a schedule to follow which I will post here later fo everyone to see. I am also going to try to post everything I eat and all of the exercise I do, but if anybody actually reads this please hold me to it!

My stats:

SW: 77lbs (35kg)
CW: 92lbs (42kg)
BMI: 19.29
Height: 144cm (4ft 7)

GW1: 81lbs (37kg)
GW2: 77lbs (35kg)
GW3: 70lbs (32kg)
GW4/UGW: 66lbs (30kg)

I might want to be 28kg still thinking about it?

Goals:
Collarbones
Thigh Gap
Skinny arms:
Straight legs:
Lying on side thigh gap:
Bony shoulders:
Tiny wrists:
Abs:
Flat stomach:

As I acheive these thing or reach my goal weights I will be coming back and crossing it off so everyone can see my progress! Do you guys think I should make my ultimate goal weight 28kgs or keeps it at 30?

#4 surskinny22

surskinny22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 March 2021 - 05:49 PM

Heyy! I didn't eat breakfast or lunch today because | had lunch and it was easy to skip, but then I got home and all hell broke lose and I ate so much within the first hour. Even after me restricting today I'm going to say my total calorie intake was around 600? Which is not too bad, but still way worse then I hoped it would be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users