getting halfway through the AIT diet - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

getting halfway through the AIT diet

ait accountability diet

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 paperwings93

paperwings93

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2161 posts
  • Locationwooshington

Posted 27 March 2021 - 04:04 AM

yo wassup its ya girl back at it again with another crazy epic diet

ok but actually yeah im gonna be doing da a.i.t diet 

Attached File  ait.png   121.18KB   35 downloads

stats:

cw: im guessing around 134 lbs, but im too scared to actually weigh myself so im not gonna

gw(for this diet): 123 lbs

height: 5'5

other info:

i don't track diet soda/sparkling water but i definitely drink that daily when im hungry and/or when i have cravings

i work in housekeeping at a hospital evening shift Friday-Monday and my job is pretty physically demanding, but i've found that energy drinks help a ton.

im also a small streamer and i do that tuesdays and thursdays, along with making videos and stuff when i have free time - that's my ultimate dream job that i'm working towards (other than like being a singer/performer but idk how to make that happen)

ze .  she/they  .   5'5  .   hw: 150 lbs  .  cw: 126.2 lbs  .  ugw: 93 lbs

"i wanna be completely weightless
i wanna touch the edge of greatness"

#2 paperwings93

paperwings93

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2161 posts
  • Locationwooshington

Posted 27 March 2021 - 04:13 AM

friday, march 26

712/850 calories

bfast: strawberries = 20

2 jolly ranchers = 24

lunch: packet of cheese crackers(190), monster energy(10) = 200

dinner: 2/3ish fried rice frozen meal = 230

raspberries, blueberries, grapes = 52

vitamins(10), cheese stick(80), oatmeal(176) = 266

TDEE: 2402 calories

after i had the monster energy at work, i had a ton of energy but i was also so shaky and it literally didn't go away until a while after i got home like 6 hours later. so that was strange, but caffeine is my lifesaver when it comes to keeping up the pace at work so it'll stick around for now. 

im looking to get another job sometime soon maybe hot topic or some other retail store. something that's active but not TOO active. we shall seeee

#3 paperwings93

paperwings93

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2161 posts
  • Locationwooshington

Posted 28 March 2021 - 02:03 AM

saturday, march 27

792/800

bfast: banana = 75

cheese sandwich crackers = 190

lunch: monster energy(10), payday bar(240) = 250

dinner: 1/2 frozen meal(100), 1/3 big apple(70) = 170

1/3 big apple = 70

carrots = 37

TDEE: 2316

man i can't wait to get a new job. restricting at home isn't as hard as at work because when i get hungry, i can just drink some water and eventually it passes. but at work im legit just ALWAYS HUNGRY AND IT'S SO ANNOYING. maybe it'll get better when i restrict for longer? idk, but it's so annoying and makes it harder to do work. i am very grateful for caffeine 

#4 paperwings93

paperwings93

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2161 posts
  • Locationwooshington

Posted 29 March 2021 - 02:42 AM

sunday, march 28

753/750

bfast: like 1/4 cup coffee it was gross lol(14), strawberries(34) = 48

lunch: banana(91), burrito(250) = 341

monster(10), 1/2 apple(64) = 74

dinner: carrots(62) + ranch(24), jolly rancher(23) = 109

2 oreos = 100

2 cheese sandwich crackers(65), 2 strawberries(16) = 81

TDEE: 2177

i was having more more cravings today but i was able to push through it so i'm really proud of myself for that. i usually wait until work to eat "lunch" but i ended up eating it at home and just making it last as long as possible. i ate half of it really slowly then ate the other half like 20 mins later really slowly. 

my stomach WOULD NOT STOP GROWLING DURING WORK FFS IT'S SO ANNOYING! to be fair though, i've been pretty hungry in general, im guessing it'll just take a little while for my body to get used to restricting again. 

#5 paperwings93

paperwings93

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2161 posts
  • Locationwooshington

Posted 30 March 2021 - 02:44 AM

monday, march 29

693/700

coffee + uns. alm. milk(29), vitamins(10), cheese sandwich cracker(32) = 71

bfast: banana pancakes + sf syrup = 139

3 cheese sandwich crackers = 95

lunch: banana(89), 1/4 orange(28) = 117

dinner: oatmeal(94), carrots(12) = 106

1/4 orange = 28

strawberries(32), 1/2 take 5 bar(105) = 137

TDEE: 1953

it bothers me that my TDEE is under 2000 on a work day. i mean it's only by 47 calories BUT STILL. im guessing it was bc i had like 0 energy so i was cleaning really slowly and wasn't going as fast as i usually do. 

i finally ate the last of the cheese sandwich crackers today and i am so glad those are gone lol. they were a little too tempting and i'd much rather replace those with something like an egg white omelet

for dinner, i had 144g of carrots and 1tbsp of ranch i was going to have but then i took a bite of a carrot and i was just like "i don't really want this tbh" so i stared at it for a while and then just threw it all away and just stuck with water and oatmeal. im not going to force myself to eat something if i don't want it because that is just a waste of calories. and then when i got home from work i realized i had quite a few extra calories and i was like OH I HAVE CHOCOLATE BARS I CAN HAVE SOME OF THAT YEEAHH BOIIIII

also i took a bunch of body checks that i want to recreate when im skinny. they look so disgusting rn but if i did the same pose at my ugw- sslkdfjlks- oh it'd look so good. maybe i'll post them here if i get the confidence- after i lose the weight ofc

#6 paperwings93

paperwings93

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2161 posts
  • Locationwooshington

Posted 31 March 2021 - 12:35 AM

tuesday, march 30

898/750
net: 605/750

lunch: egg white omelet(113), baby ruth(182), reese's take 5(42) = 337
jolly rancher = 23
junior mint = 11
orange(42), strawberries(20) = 58
dinner: salad + ranch = 49
caramel(33), fiber one(70), 1/3 granola bar(49), 3 little cookies(264) = 416

TDEE: 1936

i went to my parents' house today since me, my mom, and my brother are going to arizona tomorrow for a few days. sooo it's gonna be a little trickier to restrict but i'll try my best

i am so upset at myself for having 3 frickin cookies. i mean yeah they were tiny but still. you know what tho, having 3 did satisfy me. it put my over my limit, but then i remembered that in the diet it literally says "any extra calories must be worked off." so then i was like oh i can do that it's only 150 calories. so i put on some kpop dance workouts and ended up doing a lot more then i planned and burned almost double the calories but it was definitely needed.

i ate a third of a granola bar and saved the rest for tomorrow so it looks like i ate a full granola bar today and a full one tomorrow, hopefully that helps with any suspicion. i also packed some like homemade oatmeal packets (i just put oats, sweetener, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt in a ziploc bag), that way if im hungry or need to eat something in front of someone or both, i can just whip out one of those and make it look like i ate a decent amount when it's only 94 calories

all in all, im pretty proud of myself today. i messed up a little, but i worked through it.

#7 paperwings93

paperwings93

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2161 posts
  • Locationwooshington

Posted 04 April 2021 - 02:40 PM

I haven't given up!!

I was on vacation with my fam the past few days and I knew it would be harder to restrict especially cuz I haven't quite gotten back into the swing of it, so my plan was, if worse came to worse, I would just pause the diet during these days and continue it when I got home. which is basically what ended up happening.

i would restrict really well in the beginning of the day but in the evening I ended up b/ping. I'm disappointed in myself but dwelling on it will do me no good. I'm just gonna try and learn from my mistakes and continue onward.

today is easter, and I'm going back to my place in the evening. I don't know if I'll eat dinner with my fam but I'll go with whatever happens and make it work

#8 paperwings93

paperwings93

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2161 posts
  • Locationwooshington

Posted 05 April 2021 - 04:10 AM

sunday, april 4 - Easter!

??? cals

- didn't track today, had a bunch of candy and dinner (green beans, mashed potatoes, 2 devilled eggs, 1 roll - probs around 400ish cals) more candy and then had a very mini binge on like 2 small bowls of mashed potatoes, a lil chocolate, and 1 container of tapioca pudding - all purged

TDEE: 2017

happy Easter to those of you who celebrate! hope you all had a good day and were able to not stress too much about food <3

sooooo not the best day food wise, but I was with family so I didn't want to stress about restricting today and I'm okay with that. BUT I DID WORKOUT!! i like never workout lmao so i'm so proud of myself. i did some kpop dance workouts (dance style and an ab workout) for about an hour and burned a little over 300 cals! definitely need to do this more often on the days i don't work!

overall, not a bad day tbh. i'm just glad to finally get back into restricting tomorrow. i really want to finish this diet!

#9 SkinTightThoughts

SkinTightThoughts

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 04:24 AM

You seem to be doing pretty well with this. I also have the problem of b/ping at night. Easter got the best of us all

• paperwings93 likes this

โ€œThere's nothing wrong with her except she's completely fucked up.โ€ 

โ€• Gary Shteyngart

5'3

SW: 145

CW: 135 130 134 130

GW1: 125

GW2: 115

UGW: 110

HW: 145

LW: 119

Mini Goals

132 ๐Ÿ†

130 ๐Ÿ†

#10 paperwings93

paperwings93

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2161 posts
  • Locationwooshington

Posted 05 April 2021 - 11:29 PM

You seem to be doing pretty well with this. I also have the problem of b/ping at night. Easter got the best of us all

thank you so much <333 I'm determined to complete this diet I can't let bad days get the best of me and turn into months of b/ping anymore

• SkinTightThoughts likes this

#11 paperwings93

paperwings93

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2161 posts
  • Locationwooshington

Posted 06 April 2021 - 02:45 AM

monday, april 5

800/800 nice

bfast: apple(65), m&m's(16) = 81

lunch: chocolate(276), vitamins(10) = 286

monster energy(10), 1/2 orange(42) = 52

dinner: mac n cheese frozen meal(224), couple donut pieces(65) = 289

1/2 orange = 42

mini chocolate bunny = 50

TDEE: my watch died at around 6pm and i was at like 1800 calories already so i was so upset. i really wanted to see how much i could burn today but imma guess it was somewhere between 2400-2600 (omg)

yo SPOT ON the limit for today omggg

one of my coworkers brought donuts for everyone and i was debating for so long if i should have some or not. i ended up not finishing the meal i had brought so i could have a little more room. i waited until everyone else in the break room was gone and then i whipped out a plastic knife and cut off a little piece from like 3 donuts lmaoo. and in the end,, they weren't even that good rip

i burned SO many calories today at work and i was so excited to see how many calories i would end up burning by the end of the day and then i looked at my watch and noticed it was at 1%. my heart dropped. and then... it died. and i would panic every time i looked at my watch and saw nothing. i DEPEND on my watch. it was torture not having it. 

i also debated treating myself to some more food or smth bc i burned SO MANY FRICKIN CALORIES TODAY, and i kinda wanted smth, like chocolate(still have a bit from Easter), oatmeal, or maybe some sort of fast food, but i decided against it because i want to follow this diet AS PRECISELY AS I CAN! 

#12 paperwings93

paperwings93

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2161 posts
  • Locationwooshington

Posted 07 April 2021 - 02:57 AM

tuesday, april 6

854/850

apple(94), hershey kiss(23), vitamins(10), mini lindt egg (27) = 154

dinner: cheesy rice and broccoli(240), lifesaver(15) = 255

dessert: 1/2 Charleston chew(115), nibbles of dessert i was making(50?), sf pudding + whipped cream(61) + graham crackers(78) = 304

popcorn(126), lifesaver(15) = 141

TDEE: 2005

i woke up at like 12pm today, did some bullet/travel journalling, edited a tik tok, went on a walk, and then i streamed at 4pm so i ended up not eating till around 7pm! the super empty feeling reminded me of the days i used to fast and how good it felt... on my walk i was even like "what if i just didn't eat today..." so who knows, maybe a fast day is soon to come...

i went to the store today bc i had a lot of extra calories and i wanted something dessert-y but i didn't know what. i stared at the candy section for a good 10 minutes probably before i decided on a "charleston chew." i'd never tried it before but it's ok i guess, a chocolate covered nougat type thing. not really what i was craving though. so i found this recipe for "eclair cake" which is basically just pudding, whipped cream, graham crackers, and chocolate frosting. so i was like "hey, if i just get the sugar free/fat free versions of things, this shouldn't be too many calories!" so i got the ingredients for that (still gotta make the choco frosting tho, someone gave me an idea for smth i can try so i'll test it tomorrow) and made that. also nibbled on some as i was making it. and now it's in the fridge to set for a bajillion hours.

for dessert TODAY i just scooped some of the leftover pudding/whipped cream mixture into a bowl along with some graham crackers. still wasn't what i was craving but it was alright.

i also started making a google doc with like all the diets i want to do so if you want to see it lmk i guess and i'll link it...somewhere lmao

#13 paperwings93

paperwings93

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2161 posts
  • Locationwooshington

Posted 07 April 2021 - 01:55 PM

ok so i was curious and i weighed myself (this could've been a huge mistake omg) but i was 130.0 lbs

and if i stick to the diet exactly, losertown says i'll be at 121.4 lbs by the end of it...

LETS GOOOO

#14 paperwings93

paperwings93

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2161 posts
  • Locationwooshington

Posted 08 April 2021 - 03:28 AM

wednesday, april 7

500/750 + b/p

bfast: egg white omelet = 137

1/2 charleston chew(115), vitamins(10) = 125

apple(94), eclair cake thing(129), lifesaver(15) = 238

b/p: eclair cake, lifesavers, halo top, graham crackers, mac n cheese

TDEE: 1807

today was a DAY kdjfaksdf. i want to die but also im proud of myself.

i was so unproductive today. i had so much shit to get done and i applied for 2 jobs and then didn't do anything else. and then the cravings hit. not any particular cravings- i just really wanted food. and i was hungry. i tried to suppress it with an apple. didn't help. so i allowed myself a little of the cake thing i made. didn't help. and then i binged. and then it went from 2 pm to 8pm and my motivation just kept dropping more and more. i finally purged - got out pretty much all of it i think except for what was already digested cuz i took so fucking long. and then i forced myself to workout for a little bit. 

today fucking sucked.

but after the b/p i told myself i wouldn't eat anything for the rest of the day. about an hour later i really wanted some green beans (like binge style cravings) and i know myself and if i ate the green beans it would probably turn into another b/p. so i didn't have any. drank some water, brushed my teeth, and chewed on some gum. about another hour later, i wanted an orange. i went over to my kitchen area, picked up the orange, and then decided against it. i said i wasn't going to eat for the rest of today so that's what IM GOING TO DO.

and i didn't. i'm in bed now, and i'm so ready for this day to just be over. but also i don't want to do tomorrow bc now i know there's so much stuff i've procrastinated and just knowing i have a lot of stuff to do is probably just going to lower my motivation levels even more, but who knows, maybe i'll actually get stuff done for once. 

oh and since i failed the calorie limit today, im just going to redo it tomorrow and keep going like today never happened. i will complete this diet. 

#15 paperwings93

paperwings93

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2161 posts
  • Locationwooshington

Posted 09 April 2021 - 01:10 AM

thursday, april 8

747/750

bfast: orange(113), monster energy(10) = 123

lunch: cucumber = 27

vitamins = 10

dessert: mini chocolate bundt cake(310), halo top(55) = 365

popcorn(94), sf hot chocolate(50), apple(78) = 222

TDEE: 1874

the monster energy actually gave me the motivation to get my day going and i actually got stuff done today แ•™(^โ–ฟ^-แ•™)

i finally satisfied my sweet craving with the chocolate cake! i went shopping today, and i saw they were on sale so i decided to save some calories for it. it was actually really good! the halo top on the other hand... wtf. it was not worth the 55 calories. i might just throw the rest away honestly. i don't remember halo top being that bad, like i remember it being decently ok but this one was just SHIT. bruh

i have a job interview tomorrow morning at dairy queen which i should probably prepare a little for so i have some idea what to say. it's definitely a downgrade financially from my current housekeeping job but i really want a job that is better MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY bc my current job is draining in both of those aspects. plus i need more time to do video and streaming stuff!

don't really got much else to say except that im happy to be back on the grind แ•™(`โ–ฟยด)แ•—

#16 SkinTightThoughts

SkinTightThoughts

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 10 April 2021 - 12:52 PM

I hope your interview went well!!!! We got this shit :)

โ€• Gary Shteyngart

5'3

Mini Goals

132 ๐Ÿ†

130 ๐Ÿ†

#17 paperwings93

paperwings93

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2161 posts
  • Locationwooshington

Posted 11 April 2021 - 01:56 AM

I hope your interview went well!!!! We got this shit :)

ahh thank you! i think it went pretty well, except that when i asked about pay, it ended up being a lot lower than i would prefer so even if they offer me the job, i probably won't accept it. i just applied to a WHOLE BUNCH of other jobs tho so hopefully one of them will be good. i'm thinking about maybe doing babysitting or pet sitting or something like that? idk i need something easy, pays well, and is also part time so i have more time to work on online stuff. 

and HELL YEAH WE GOT THIS 

#18 paperwings93

paperwings93

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2161 posts
  • Locationwooshington

Posted 11 April 2021 - 02:11 AM

friday, april 9

938/700

net: 687/700

bfast: junior mint(11), lil cookie(9), banana(66) = 86

lunch: protein bar(210), vitamins(10), carrots(18) = 238

graham cracker(65), potato(66) + cheese sauce(12) = 143

1/2 orange(44), banana(75) = 119

dinner: apple(76), crackers(120), oatmeal packet(128) = 324

corn nuts = 28

TDEE: 2257

yes, i ate a RAW OATMEAL PACKET. i did not cook it into oatmeal, i just ate the raw oats + flavored sugar. i didn't plan that or the crackers, but i was stressed and i wanted food and then i caved  andd it was the only food around. i was so mad at myself for doing that and then i was stressing about binging and how i messed up today, BUT i decided i wouldn't let it ruin me. i would burn off the calories and keep going with the diet. so i ran up and down the stairs at work when i had a little bit of free time - burned 62 cals, and after work, i biked to the store and picked up some stuff, burning 189 calories. 

btw cheese sauce with baked potatoes - not that great. i was v disappointed. i think i'll save the rest of the cheese sauce for like a soft pretzel or broccoli or smth

#19 paperwings93

paperwings93

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2161 posts
  • Locationwooshington

Posted 11 April 2021 - 02:23 AM

saturday, april 10

652/650

bfast: 1/2 charleston chew(115), 4 mini charleston chews = 155

corn nuts(60), baby carrots(8), 1/2 banana(41) = 109

1/2 banana(41), coffee + creamer(20) = 61

dinner: ziti parmesano = 200

1/2 orange(44), baby carrots(8) = 52

graham cracker(65), tea(10) = 75

TDEE: 2045

great breakfast, i know. i am the epitome of health.

i think i'm going to get like a travel size food scale so i can bring it to work and weigh my fruit and/or other food. rn i'm just guessing and i would like a more exact measurement so i know if i'm right. 

also HOT DRINKS AKSFDHKASJ. I NEED TO STOP FORGETTING ABOUT HOW AMAZING THEY ARE. i had coffee during my first break at work and not only did the caffeine help give me a lil energy, but just the heat helped fill me up and satisfy me. i'm gonna go make some tea rn before i go to bed to help with cravings and with the hunger that has just been there ALL DAY FFS. like, when does the hunger go away?? or will i just always be hungry as long as i'm restricting?? i swear it wasn't this bad last time i was restricting. ugh, whateverrr, more hot drinks it is

#20 SkinTightThoughts

SkinTightThoughts

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 11 April 2021 - 09:00 AM

ahh thank you! i think it went pretty well, except that when i asked about pay, it ended up being a lot lower than i would prefer so even if they offer me the job, i probably won't accept it. i just applied to a WHOLE BUNCH of other jobs tho so hopefully one of them will be good. i'm thinking about maybe doing babysitting or pet sitting or something like that? idk i need something easy, pays well, and is also part time so i have more time to work on online stuff. 

and HELL YEAH WE GOT THIS 

My friend used to walk dogs using Care.com and Wag and she really enjoyed it!!

โ€• Gary Shteyngart

5'3

Mini Goals