30 day binge free - Page 5 - BED Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

30 day binge free

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

#81 Cloud.sse

Cloud.sse

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 25 April 2021 - 01:47 PM

hey I binged today too and it truly sucka you are sooo not alone this is a real thing we're fighting. Sropping mid binge is such an amazing thing though cause it shows you're becoming stronger and more powerful over your ed. Don't beat yourself up over it, try and do something nice for yourself this evening to give yourself the best possible chance at tomorrow sending many hugs xx
  • NLP likes this

#82 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 25 April 2021 - 02:59 PM

hey I binged today too and it truly sucka you are sooo not alone this is a real thing we're fighting. Sropping mid binge is such an amazing thing though cause it shows you're becoming stronger and more powerful over your ed. Don't beat yourself up over it, try and do something nice for yourself this evening to give yourself the best possible chance at tomorrow sending many hugs xx

thanks. i hope i get back out of it tomorrow :/ can’t believe it’s been 4 days
  • skinnyjeans00 likes this

#83 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 05:07 PM

day 1 binge free. don’t know how many calories i ate :/ at least it wasn’t binging tho. i just hate feeling normal and i hate that i hate that

#84 doltish!

doltish!

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Locationlw 7.9 lbs

Posted 26 April 2021 - 05:45 PM

day 1 binge free. don’t know how many calories i ate :/ at least it wasn’t binging tho. i just hate feeling normal and i hate that i hate that

Even if you still feel uncomfortable with the amount you ate, just know that I'm super proud of you for going one day binge free!! Make sure to pat yourself on the back for being a day binge free because that's super difficult and you should acknowledge your strength for getting that far!! : P /gen!!

• maddyhenry likes this

aEeYQ9I.gif

he/him

───────────────────────────────────────────────

#85 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 27 April 2021 - 05:16 PM

day 2 binge free. working on eating three meals a day instead of waiting until dinner. it’s hurting the restrictive part of me. i weirdly miss the stomach grumbling and the naturally hungry feeling but i think this might help with getting my period back and ending my binging. feeling better today but have moments of insecurity
  • LunaInWonderland likes this

#86 LunaInWonderland

LunaInWonderland

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 28 April 2021 - 09:26 AM

You can do it. I envy your strength 

• maddyhenry likes this

160 cm / 5’3
sw: 65 kg / 143.3 lbs
cw: x
gw1: 48 kg / 105.8 lbs 
gw2: 45 kg / 99.2 lbs

accountability

#87 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 28 April 2021 - 03:37 PM

day 3 binge free. much better day today.

#88 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 28 April 2021 - 03:38 PM

You can do it. I envy your strength

thank you 😊 trying to gather any and all i have
  • LunaInWonderland likes this

#89 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 05:21 PM

day 4 binge free. you know you have body dysmorphia when you hate your body at 9 am and love it at 6 pm in the same day

#90 koushi13

koushi13

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 06:27 PM

day 4 binge free. you know you have body dysmorphia when you hate your body at 9 am and love it at 6 pm in the same day

ugh same. u got this tho! this thread motivated me sm

• NLP likes this

hola!\ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/

Spoiler

#91 NLP

NLP

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2930 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 03:25 AM

ugh same. u got this tho! this thread motivated me sm

me too, haven't binged since I came off my fast, that's three whole days, unbelievable.  Thank you guys xx

• doltish! likes this

Functioning dysfunctionally

#92 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 07:26 PM

I’m so glad this is helping people, it has helped me a lot too. with that said, i binged today :/
  • doltish! likes this

#93 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 04:33 AM

i’ll be alone with food today again and I’m so fucking worried. i literally dread going home from work now. i hope today i don’t binge. i really hope not. i was thinking about inviting one of my coworkers out for dinner, i haven’t been out to eat since pandemic started but willing to risk it to avoid binging :/

#94 NLP

NLP

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2930 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 05:18 AM

Try it ! ?  Go with your gut, NO pun intended  :)

I'm going to be dead vulnerable tomorrow,,, time to kill in a large town while my SO is having an appointment.

There are a lot of triggers there, food shops etc and he will need some lunch etc when he gets out, which is worrying me.

So, like you I'm going to have to try something different... not sure what yet tho

Good luck

• maddyhenry likes this

#95 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 05:19 AM

update, i’ve gained 5 pounds in april so I’m 135 now that is fucking great. i feel huge af. i also saw an old video of me at my lw and i just got done thinking i looked freaking gross at that weight but i miss it so much now. why is it so hard to be normal again

#96 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 05:21 AM

Try it ! ?  Go with your gut, NO pun intended  :)

I'm going to be dead vulnerable tomorrow,,, time to kill in a large town while my SO is having an appointment.
There are a lot of triggers there, food shops etc and he will need some lunch etc when he gets out, which is worrying me.
So, like you I'm going to have to try something different... not sure what yet tho

Good luck

good luck to you too. i need like a food bodyguard around me at all times. i don’t binge with company
  • NLP likes this

#97 NLP

NLP

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2930 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 05:27 AM

good luck to you too. i need like a food bodyguard around me at all times. i don’t binge with company

I'm plsd to hear that.  I'm so bloody sneaky at my bingeing worst, I can eat without people around me realising (or so I think, hah!)

#98 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 04:45 PM

ok so just found out someone from my work has covid so we are shut down and i can’t go back to work until the 9th so it will either be a good or bad thing. day 1 binge free, overate tho and feel shitty about that

#99 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 01:12 PM

it’s 2 pm and i’ve been binging all day . i hate when the binges are all day long. those days i graze eat all day :/ and feel miserable!

#100 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 04:17 PM

I’m going to take a break for a bit. Try to accept recovery from anorexia and hopefully stop restricting enough to stop binging as well. I need to accept that i am no longer afraid of food and take it as a win. Hopefully find some new hobby as i feel lost without my ed. Good luck to everyone in life. I hope you all find happiness
  • doltish! likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users