30 day binge free - Page 6 - BED Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

30 day binge free

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

#101 Cloud.sse

Cloud.sse

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 05:03 PM

I’m going to take a break for a bit. Try to accept recovery from anorexia and hopefully stop restricting enough to stop binging as well. I need to accept that i am no longer afraid of food and take it as a win. Hopefully find some new hobby as i feel lost without my ed. Good luck to everyone in life. I hope you all find happiness

Good luck, seeing your progress on this thread has been so motivating. I really hope you find happiness and freedom from your ed, and it might be rough but you deserve so much better than this, sending lots of love x
  • NLP likes this

#102 NLP

NLP

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2868 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 05:12 AM

Good luck to you too.  Well done for recognising Acceptance, it's one of the hardest things.  Be happy  :)

Functioning dysfunctionally

#103 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 05 May 2021 - 04:14 PM

honestly, i hate that i can’t be ok with this. every time i eat ‘normal’ i feel guilty. i get hungry and eat something out of what i planned for the day and binge. i restricted crazily yesterday and honestly i just want to do low restriction. i took bodychecks today and can’t believe how much weight i have gained. it sucks, being back to square one. personally, i can’t do it. I’m not the lucky one who gets to recover and stay skinny. i look fat, i feel huge and i miss the comments ppl made at my lw. i hate my life sm. i wish i had the strength to spiral.

#104 Cloud.sse

Cloud.sse

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 05 May 2021 - 04:21 PM

honestly, i hate that i can’t be ok with this. every time i eat ‘normal’ i feel guilty. i get hungry and eat something out of what i planned for the day and binge. i restricted crazily yesterday and honestly i just want to do low restriction. i took bodychecks today and can’t believe how much weight i have gained. it sucks, being back to square one. personally, i can’t do it. I’m not the lucky one who gets to recover and stay skinny. i look fat, i feel huge and i miss the comments ppl made at my lw. i hate my life sm. i wish i had the strength to spiral.

Heya. I cant say anything but that I'm so so sorry you feel like this, everybody including you deserves so much more, it's really f*cking hard to see but there is a life and a world outside of your ed. You're not crazy or weak to struggle with eating normally or restricting or any ed behaviours, you're so not alone in this, and I hope you can see that and find it in you to forgive yourself. I'm just sending you so much positivity and love and support and I really hope you find your way, take care of yourself and as hard as it is, try not to beat yourself up about it, you are so much stronger than your ed however you feel rn x

#105 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 05 May 2021 - 04:58 PM

Heya. I cant say anything but that I'm so so sorry you feel like this, everybody including you deserves so much more, it's really f*cking hard to see but there is a life and a world outside of your ed. You're not crazy or weak to struggle with eating normally or restricting or any ed behaviours, you're so not alone in this, and I hope you can see that and find it in you to forgive yourself. I'm just sending you so much positivity and love and support and I really hope you find your way, take care of yourself and as hard as it is, try not to beat yourself up about it, you are so much stronger than your ed however you feel rn x

thank you. it’s really hard to accept my new body, even if i felt recovered in all other regard of the process, i would still want to lose weight. i just want it all off immediately. i hate that i keep setting myself back with these binges and i wish i could understand why i keep binging

#106 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 09:40 AM

i spent all morning crying over my body, taking bodychecks and weighing myself multiple times. it sucks having gone back to sw. especially after a year of pure restriction and torture

#107 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 05:41 PM

day 1 binge free. wooooww so many tears today

#108 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 08:59 PM

day 2 binge free. another rough day just being depressed

#109 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 08 May 2021 - 01:21 PM

god i binged today but even worse, i took bodychecks and it is miserable. I’m still 130 according to my scale but my belly looks so much bigger this month and my thighs are bigger too. very sad today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#110 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 08 May 2021 - 01:21 PM

god i binged today but even worse, i took bodychecks and it is miserable. I’m still 130 according to my scale but my belly looks so much bigger this month and my thighs are bigger too. very sad today

#111 sewerside

sewerside

beauty behind the madness

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11978 posts

Posted 08 May 2021 - 02:28 PM

u got this 

• maddyhenry likes this

pNwXTsD.gif

@preskool ♡ [my partner in crime]

add me on discord - raven#9546

to my friends, fans & haters; i love u <3

[color=rgb(255,102,153)]

#112 Cloud.sse

Cloud.sse

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 08 May 2021 - 03:00 PM

Hey I'm so sorry you're going through this, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. I'm in exactly the same boat as you, same statistics everything, and it's so painful. I just want you to know that you're not alone and that I'm sending you so much love and support right now, I really really hope you find a way through this, and find some compassion for yourself xx
  • NLP and maddyhenry like this

#113 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 08 May 2021 - 06:04 PM

Hey I'm so sorry you're going through this, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. I'm in exactly the same boat as you, same statistics everything, and it's so painful. I just want you to know that you're not alone and that I'm sending you so much love and support right now, I really really hope you find a way through this, and find some compassion for yourself xx

thank you so much for following along my journey. i hope the best for you too. i used to love being home alone bc that is when i found it easiest to restrict and now i eat the most when i am alone . pure misery. thanks for your support, know i am here for you as well. I’m maddy btw

#114 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 06:26 PM

day 1 binge free. such a good day today. cried in the morning but i went back to work after the covid shutdown and seeing my coworkers is so nice. i feel huge tho still lol. anyways i worked out on treadmill for a bit too! would love to make a habit out of it but i refuse if I’m not alone

#115 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 10 May 2021 - 05:48 PM

day 2 binge free...i think I’m accepting my recovery body ? maybe?

#116 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 10 May 2021 - 10:22 PM

oh my god i found jeans that wouldn’t stay up past my hips at my lw but now fit just right today ....nvm not accepting this body

#117 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 04:20 PM

day 3 binge free. my hips are gross af what’s new

#118 NLP

NLP

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2868 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 04:22 PM

3 days, well done, I've been stuffing my face ALL day and hate myself and MY hips r n  x

Functioning dysfunctionally

#119 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 05:28 PM

3 days, well done, I've been stuffing my face ALL day and hate myself and MY hips r n x

sorry to hear that. i hope tomorrow is better for you. good luck friend
  • NLP likes this

#120 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 03:24 PM

I’m not sure quite what happened today but i binged. my sister left and so i obviously binged while she was gone. I’m telling you i need someone to protect food from me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users