30 day binge free - Page 7 - BED Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

30 day binge free

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

#121 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 05:40 PM

i feel like a brick. so fucking fat

#122 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 07:01 PM

does anyone want to attempt to fast with me for two weeks? I am desperate. i need someone to do this with me or i won’t do it. i would not be posting on this website asking someone to do this with me if i wasn’t serious.

#123 Gurkan300

Gurkan300

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 07:04 PM

does anyone want to attempt to fast with me for two weeks? I am desperate. i need someone to do this with me or i won’t do it. i would not be posting on this website asking someone to do this with me if i wasn’t serious.

I'm feeling like shit and I'm drunk so fuck it. Let's do it!° I need to starve myself. Fat pig
  • maddyhenry likes this

CW: 62,7

HT: 168 cm

BMI: 22,2

GW: 49 kg

#124 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 07:08 PM

I'm feeling like shit and I'm drunk so fuck it. Let's do it!° I need to starve myself. Fat pig

if you have whatsapp we can communicate through that, 989-992-4000

#125 Gurkan300

Gurkan300

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 07:10 PM

if you have whatsapp we can communicate through that, 989-992-4000

I don't currently. Give me a minute and I'll get it.

CW: 62,7

HT: 168 cm

BMI: 22,2

GW: 49 kg

#126 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 05:58 PM

day one binge free. fasted all day. feel good. i figure w all the extra fat on my body, what would be so wrong with fasting for as long as i can? it’s always been my goal to complete a two week fast. anyone have any experience a long fasts? also i had no coffee today, idk, just figure maybe i could stop my coffee addiction during my fast.

#127 NLP

NLP

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 09:35 AM

Been bingeing my fat arse off, I can commit to fasting thru til Thursday (from tonight, Fri pm)  

Then I have a couple commitments  on Thur, Fri and will get back on it NEXT Saturday for hopefully a week

No WhatsApp but I'll be here  x

• maddyhenry likes this

Functioning dysfunctionally

#128 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 05:50 PM

broke my fast but no binge and that is more important to me. day two binge free.

#129 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 07:36 PM

just kidding i binged. /: tried to purge but no luck. every time i binge i just want to die

#130 Cloud.sse

Cloud.sse

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 15 May 2021 - 06:54 AM

just kidding i binged. /: tried to purge but no luck. every time i binge i just want to die

I'm so sorry you're going through this. Just know you're not alone. I binged again today and it feels to hard to hold on. But we're gonna get through it somehow I promise
  • maddyhenry likes this

#131 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 15 May 2021 - 06:57 AM

I'm so sorry you're going through this. Just know you're not alone. I binged again today and it feels to hard to hold on. But we're gonna get through it somehow I promise

yes we will. my body dysmorphia has been fucking me up so hard lately. one moment I’m happy w how i look the next id rather die than see my reflection one more time. I’m obsessed w trying to figure out what i look like, driving me insane. i don’t remember ever being this obsessive w body checking before

#132 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 15 May 2021 - 06:59 AM

Been bingeing my fat arse off, I can commit to fasting thru til Thursday (from tonight, Fri pm)
Then I have a couple commitments on Thur, Fri and will get back on it NEXT Saturday for hopefully a week

i’ve seen you are good at fasting, i find it super motivating! thank you for following up on me! we can do it

No WhatsApp but I'll be here x

#133 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 15 May 2021 - 12:24 PM

i purged today for the first time. binged too. feel like this will be my life and i will never be successful or happy ever

#134 NLP

NLP

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2842 posts

Posted 15 May 2021 - 12:49 PM

arrgh   I'm fighting that urge 

it's a killer

hang on in there folks  x

#135 Maria Sophia

Maria Sophia

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 May 2021 - 03:19 PM

i purged today for the first time. binged too. feel like this will be my life and i will never be successful or happy ever

I binge/purge. It's a terrible cycle that's even harder to end. If you want to do fasting, it can be very healthy for a person. I'm not talking anorexic fasting, I'm talking for health. There is a fasting youbute and facebook page that is very healthy and supportive. It is called, "A Healthy Alternative". People fast in multiple ways  One Meal a Day, Intermittent Fasting, Dry fasting (not water even), Fruit Fasting, Juice Fasting and just regular no food fasting. Some people fast for long periods of time, days, weeks, even months - but they are really heavy. Like 500 lbs. I think you would really like to learn healthy fasting. I think you would be better at it than me who is 145 lbs at 5'3" and feel like such a huge, unattractive old woman. I did fast last summer and got down to 136 lbs for awhile. I did hit 128, but only for a day then started back at binging.

Binge / Purge is so hard to stop. I also think about food all the time. I am married and feel guilty that food is the first thing I think of in the morning rather than my husband.

Your thread has been inspirational to me. I really feel like a binge today, but because of this thread, I am trying to ignore it.

Thank you. <3

• NLP and maddyhenry like this

Spoiler

#136 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 15 May 2021 - 07:26 PM

I binge/purge. It's a terrible cycle that's even harder to end. If you want to do fasting, it can be very healthy for a person. I'm not talking anorexic fasting, I'm talking for health. There is a fasting youbute and facebook page that is very healthy and supportive. It is called, "A Healthy Alternative". People fast in multiple ways  One Meal a Day, Intermittent Fasting, Dry fasting (not water even), Fruit Fasting, Juice Fasting and just regular no food fasting. Some people fast for long periods of time, days, weeks, even months - but they are really heavy. Like 500 lbs. I think you would really like to learn healthy fasting. I think you would be better at it than me who is 145 lbs at 5'3" and feel like such a huge, unattractive old woman. I did fast last summer and got down to 136 lbs for awhile. I did hit 128, but only for a day then started back at binging.

Binge / Purge is so hard to stop. I also think about food all the time. I am married and feel guilty that food is the first thing I think of in the morning rather than my husband.

Your thread has been inspirational to me. I really feel like a binge today, but because of this thread, I am trying to ignore it.

Thank you. <3

wow. honestly i had no idea how this thread has affected so many people. to be honest you all are the reason i haven’t binged every single day this month and last. i know i can make 30 day binge free but each step in the opposite direction feels like ten steps back. i feel hopeless but comments like these help. i hope the best for you. good luck.
  • NLP and Maria Sophia like this

#137 NLP

NLP

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2842 posts

Posted 16 May 2021 - 06:44 AM

i know i can make 30 day binge free but each step in the opposite direction feels like ten steps back.

to be honest that's the best I can hope for r n, 2 steps forward and one back, at least I'm chipping away at it,  I have to accept that a lifetime of ED, most of it bingeing, isn't gonna get cured in a month

It's hard, but keep going the best we can x

• maddyhenry likes this

#138 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 16 May 2021 - 07:06 AM

to be honest that's the best I can hope for r n, 2 steps forward and one back, at least I'm chipping away at it,  I have to accept that a lifetime of ED, most of it bingeing, isn't gonna get cured in a month

It's hard, but keep going the best we can x

you make a good point. one binge a week is hard to not turn into a couple days of binging but if i turn my thinking into this mindset it may help. we got this
  • NLP likes this

#139 maddyhenry

maddyhenry

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 16 May 2021 - 05:33 PM

day 1 binge free
  • NLP and doltish! like this

#140 Cloud.sse

Cloud.sse

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 01:26 PM

Ended up in the same boat as you today. Tried to fast, started eating, ended up binging...I hope you're doing ok today x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users