vega protein powder scoops? - Vegetarian/Vegan/Raw Food Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

vega protein powder scoops?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 freelia

freelia

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 04 April 2021 - 06:56 PM

If anyone else uses vega, do you scoop it right to the top? Why tf does it feel like so much more than 110 cals when I do that? It's really been making me paranoid.

hw: 155lbs

cw: 118lbs

gw: 105lbs

#2 impmon

impmon

Choose your own title! PM Admin or Bibs.

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10547 posts
  • Locationtexas

Posted 04 April 2021 - 06:58 PM

when im scooping powder, i scoop just below it 'cause i don't trust a bitch.

could also invest in a food scale and go by grams. ideally, do that.

5'3 / bmi 12.whatever / hikikomori

pls no bullytwitter / fat fucking ego

0e85f646e50bb3d3afd6072a4076e3591c4e2c10

#3 Flowerp3dal

Flowerp3dal

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Locationsome boring town in NJ

Posted 04 April 2021 - 06:58 PM

I was also paranoid about this so I filled it up to the top and then measured it w my food scale lol, it seemed to be the serving size tho

5'8

cw: 121

hw: 147 

#4 freelia

freelia

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 04 April 2021 - 08:06 PM

when im scooping powder, i scoop just below it 'cause i don't trust a bitch.

could also invest in a food scale and go by grams. ideally, do that.

okay yeah I'm gonna start doing that, also shaking it around so it's not all packed down LOL. Scale would probably be the most accurate, you're totally right

I was also paranoid about this so I filled it up to the top and then measured it w my food scale lol, it seemed to be the serving size tho

No way?!? This makes me feel a bit better...which flavour do you use (not that it really matters for this question, just wondering hahaha)

#5 Flowerp3dal

Flowerp3dal

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 April 2021 - 08:51 PM

okay yeah I'm gonna start doing that, also shaking it around so it's not all packed down LOL. Scale would probably be the most accurate, you're totally right

No way?!? This makes me feel a bit better...which flavour do you use (not that it really matters for this question, just wondering hahaha)

I normally just use vanilla since it's the most versatile and idk man sometimes the other more obscure flavors taste a lil... interesting lmao 

• fite.or.dontfite likes this

5'8

#6 freelia

freelia

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 06:48 AM

I normally just use vanilla since it's the most versatile and idk man sometimes the other more obscure flavors taste a lil... interesting lmao 

yea i usually use vanilla and i've only ever tried berry and coconut almond but vanilla is the best..i'm curious to know what the chocolate one tastes like tho

#7 Flowerp3dal

Flowerp3dal

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 11:28 AM

yea i usually use vanilla and i've only ever tried berry and coconut almond but vanilla is the best..i'm curious to know what the chocolate one tastes like tho

same!! if you try it lmk how it is because rn I literally just mix the vanilla one with coco powder when I want the chocolate flavor loll

• freelia likes this

5'8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users