My Accountability - Starting at 110kg/243lbs - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

My Accountability - Starting at 110kg/243lbs

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Leli

Leli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 April 2021 - 10:05 AM

Binged a lot lately and now i'm basically at my highest weight again. I am really ashamed as to how bad my body looks right now so i just have to lose weight right now.

I'm planning to consume no more than 800kcal and do 10000 steps per day.

I'm planning to update daily.

Wish me luck :)

Stats:

• Height: 163 cm / 5'4
  • HW: 112kg / 247lbs
  • SW: 110,6 kg / 241lbs (06.04.21)
  • CW: 109,6 kg / 243lbs (08.04.21)
  • LW: 72 kg / 158lbs ~ i miss 2017

Goals: My big goal right now is 75kg. According to losertown i can achieve this by mid august.

• GW1: 99,9 kg / 220lbs ~ Under 100!
  • GW2: 95 kg / 209lbs
  • GW3: 90 kg / 198lbs
  • GW4: 85 kg / 187lbs
  • GW5: 80 kg / 176lbs ~ 1 kg away from not being obese anymore
  • GW6: 75 kg / 165lbs ~ Back to the weight before that toxic relationship
  • GW7: 70 kg / 154lbs
  • GW8: 65 kg / 143lbs ~ normal weight!
  • GW9: 60 kg / 132lbs
  • GW10: 55 kg / 121lbs
  • GW11: 50 kg / 110lbs
  • UGW: 48 kg / 105lbs ~ underweight *-*

• plum-crazy likes this

#2 Leli

Leli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 April 2021 - 10:20 AM

Day 1:

Weight: 110,6 kg / 243lbs

1 banana ~139 kcal

1 nectarine ~ 70 kcal

1 mochi ice cream ~ 88 kcal

surimi plate with mayo ~ 372,67 kcal

vanilla coke ~ 3,75 kcal

carrots ~ 78 kcal

-> total ~ 751,42

Edit: did my 10000 steps

#3 Leli

Leli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 April 2021 - 08:04 PM

Day 2:

Honestly, i didn't even want to write this but i kinda have to, i guess...

So i weighed in at 109,3 kg / 241lbs which was great but then i binged and binged and binged. I don'T even want to know how much i consumed. The trigger? I can think of two things: 1) i have an exam soon, which is always triggering for me and 2) i was making a tabouleh inspired salad which fit perfectly with my calorie goal but i put in too much olive oil. I wanted to cut the portion in half to make it fit but i somehow can't deal with leftovers and it just triggers me. So when i finished one half, i ate the other. Then came chocolate. Oreos. fried tomatoes with rice cakes. ice cream. I'm so mad. My exam is the day after tomorrow so hopefully after that i can calm down and stick to my calorie goal.

Oh, and of course i didn't do my steps. Such a failure

#4 Leli

Leli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 April 2021 - 04:35 PM

Day 3:

Weight: 109,6 kg / 241,7 lbs

I can't believe i only gained 0,3 kg. I thought it was gonna be much more. Anyways, exam anxiety. I couldn't stick to my 800 kcal goal today...

Sushi ~ 643,95

Ham + egg + Avocado baguette ~ 942,5  // I can't belive i used to eat these a lot without looking at the calories. I feel disgusting now...

hot chocolate ~ 383,25

cabanossi ~ 917,5

Babybel ~ 531

Oreos ~439,2

Total: 3857,4

Soooo..... that'S a bad day. But it's actually very reflective of how i eat when i don't pay attention to calories and am stressed without binging.... No wonder i'm so fat right now. Well, at least i have my exam tomorrow, so stress will go away. And i'm thinking about changing the plan:

Years ago i lost 5 kg / 11 lbs in 5 days (77kg --> 72kg). I ate roughly 1000-1200 calories per day and just ran up and down in my room for hours. The only reason i stopped was because i hit a plateau? However, i didn't gain back any weigth after, so i really did lose fat. And i'm thinking about doing something similar again. And i do have a little bit over a week before my classes start again and i have nothing else to do, so i could do it.

Now, i find running very boring, so i might replace it with dancing. Like 5 hours minimum of dancing and for calories somewhere below 1200. And i hope that this will get me out of the 100s before the 19th. That would be 9-10 kg / 19,8-22 lbs in 10 days. I would like to make a clear calculation about the calories here but different sites give me different calories burnt for dancing... Well, we will see. I'm hopeful at least  :D

#5 fat.feather

fat.feather

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea

Posted 11 April 2021 - 05:42 AM

Hey!! Your doing well:)) I’m also high weight and I need to lose fast:(( if you want to support each other, PM me~~
  • Leli likes this

#6 plum-crazy

plum-crazy

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Locationout of city, out of space

Posted 11 April 2021 - 05:54 AM

Day 2:

Honestly, i didn't even want to write this but i kinda have to, i guess...

So i weighed in at 109,3 kg / 241lbs which was great but then i binged and binged and binged. I don'T even want to know how much i consumed. The trigger? I can think of two things: 1) i have an exam soon, which is always triggering for me and 2) i was making a tabouleh inspired salad which fit perfectly with my calorie goal but i put in too much olive oil. I wanted to cut the portion in half to make it fit but i somehow can't deal with leftovers and it just triggers me. So when i finished one half, i ate the other. Then came chocolate. Oreos. fried tomatoes with rice cakes. ice cream. I'm so mad. My exam is the day after tomorrow so hopefully after that i can calm down and stick to my calorie goal.

Oh, and of course i didn't do my steps. Such a failure

Honey, dont do it.
Dont be all or nothing, okay?
Look.
THROW THE LEFTOVERS AWAY.
DO IT.
I know u shouldnt waste food but tbh you eating it wont make starving kids in Africa full.
Do workout (your steps) even if u binged.
Sure it wont burn 2000+ cals but at least it will make you motivated:
„I didnt restrict but I was strong enough to move my butt”.
Wish you all the best.
*hug*
  • Leli likes this

i'm an offensive fruit

#7 Leli

Leli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 April 2021 - 05:29 PM

Honey, dont do it.
Dont be all or nothing, okay?
Look.
THROW THE LEFTOVERS AWAY.
DO IT.
I know u shouldnt waste food but tbh you eating it wont make starving kids in Africa full.
Do workout (your steps) even if u binged.
Sure it wont burn 2000+ cals but at least it will make you motivated:
„I didnt restrict but I was strong enough to move my butt”.
Wish you all the best.
*hug*

Thank you! I kinda want to learn not to get triggered by leftovers but i should also learn to be okay with throwing food away. And i should definitely get rid of that all or nothing attitude. It kinda ruins a lot in many aspects of my life. And i should regularly do a workout to  burn some calories and increase my fitness level....

Anyways, thanks for the comment. I was a bit hopeless but you gave me some motivation back, so thank you! :)

• plum-crazy likes this

#8 Leli

Leli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 April 2021 - 05:30 PM

Hey!! Your doing well:)) I’m also high weight and I need to lose fast:(( if you want to support each other, PM me~~

Thank you :) I'm bad at replying to PMs so not right now but maybe in the fututre :)

#9 Leli

Leli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 April 2021 - 09:29 PM

So the last few days i've been mostly relaxing. I'm a stressaholic so i really needed this.

I've been thinking about my weight loss plan and i want to start exercising again. One hour of dancing per day. I really like dancing and i want to do it (more).

Originally i also wanted to reach 75 kg / 165 lbs 'til my bday mid august. But even with the exercise i would have to restrict to 600 calories or so and i'm just not there yet. So instead i want to reach this goal by next winter semester, meaning early October. Apparently i can reach that with a 1200 calorie restriction :o

Also why these dates you might ask? Well, birtdays are special and if the lockdown is over by October (i have my doubts) i want to go to a badminton class which my crush, who i had for 4 years now, is teaching. Yes, i know this because i stalked him online. Yes, i know it's creepy. I'm working on it. Anyways, i want to get to know him better and impress him a little. Sadly, 75 kg is still overweight for me but since the lowest weight i had as an adult is 72 kg, i'll get a huge confidence boost by then. It's also gonna be a huge motivator.

Anyways, since i'm a bit lazy right now, I'm thinking about cycling through some mono diets. Or maybe make it duo. Something easy and not triggering. Next update will probably be in a week. See ya ;)

#10 Leli

Leli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 April 2021 - 05:44 PM

Just a quick update: I ate like shit today BUT I finally did my first workout ! Yay! I only managed to do about 10-15 minutes which is okay if you consider that I'm at my highest weight and haven't done any workouts since September I probably  could have pushed for longer but I want it to be enjoyable not miserable. 

Also funny story: I wanted to do my workout  in the fitness room of my dorm because it was late and I didn't  want to annoy my neighbours. Turns out it's closed because of the lockdown. So I did it in the basement were the bikes are kept XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users