Tell me some good things about the 2468 Diet - 2468 Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Tell me some good things about the 2468 Diet

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 annabbird

annabbird

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 07:37 PM

I've been doing a default of 500 a day which is 3500 a week, but honestly it'd be nice to have a simple food rule like 2468 so I can have a little more somedays honestly,

I've done 200 calorie days before so it's doable. 

I just want to be able to have a little more on one day, for instance if I was with my boyfriend. 

#2 Becca96

Becca96

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationPurgatory

Posted 07 April 2021 - 03:54 AM

I like it for the same reason as you. I don't normally have problems restricting, nobody checks what I'm eating, but when by bf's around he usually orders calorie dense foods like pizza and burgers. He doesn't really agree with me dieting and I don't want to hear him complaining so those higher calories days really come in handy. Plus I think they avoid your metabolism from setting on a lower intake, which would cause you to lose weight more slowly. I've started the 2468 yesterday, you're welcome to join me if you want!

• annabbird likes this

yiX2p2.png

#3 annabbird

annabbird

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 08:59 AM

I like it for the same reason as you. I don't normally have problems restricting, nobody checks what I'm eating, but when by bf's around he usually orders calorie dense foods like pizza and burgers. He doesn't really agree with me dieting and I don't want to hear him complaining so those higher calories days really come in handy. Plus I think they avoid your metabolism from setting on a lower intake, which would cause you to lose weight more slowly. I've started the 2468 yesterday, you're welcome to join me if you want!

The exact same case with me haha. He always wants to go out to eat, and it’d be nice to be able to steal like 2 bites and staying within my calories.

I’ve started today april 7th :)

when i did a few 200 days in the past, i always drank these vitamin waters which are 0 calories and sweetened with stevia.
  • Becca96 likes this

#4 Becca96

Becca96

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationPurgatory

Posted 07 April 2021 - 12:21 PM

Me too I'm drinking loads of low calories fluids, I prefer warm beverages though. Do you have an accountability I can follow? I'm logging my progress here

https://www.myproana...��-��-��-��-�♡/

You can join if you want!

• annabbird likes this

yiX2p2.png

#5 annabbird

annabbird

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 03:14 PM

Me too I'm drinking loads of low calories fluids, I prefer warm beverages though. Do you have an accountability I can follow? I'm logging my progress here
https://www.myproana...��-��-��-��-�♡/
You can join if you want!

i don’t have an accountability forum, but pretty consistently i upload my calorie intake for each day through my profile status updates since it’s easier. (:
i’m going to friend you and i’ll follow your accountability!
  • Becca96 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users