what kind of skinny do you want to be? - Page 11 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

what kind of skinny do you want to be?

anorexia skinny ednos bulimia anorexic bulimic

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#201 *----*

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 12 April 2021 - 09:06 AM

Visibly skinny like it's one of the first things people would notice about me, but not deathly skinny where people would be scared or concerned for my health. I want people to kind of not be sure whether I'm too thin or just "naturally" that way. This probably doesn't make sense.. basically I don't wanna look like I'm dying (actually I want to appear lively) but just be very very thin sort of like the "thinner than thinspo but not quite bonespo" type of thin

#202 jacqueline_

jacqueline_

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2434 posts
  • LocationShopping

Posted 12 April 2021 - 09:32 AM

The happy kind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • lamerfifi likes this

#203 dancingontheborderline

dancingontheborderline

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1562 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 April 2021 - 12:52 PM

I want people on the streets to worry, I want it to be obvious that I'm not eating enough, not like in "yeah a few kilos more would look great on you" but more like in "damn girl you really have to eat something"

Buttt I want it to still look beautiful in some way, not gross, more the kind of sick that is fascinating, fragile looking, like you could easily break me, I wanna feel and look like I'm floating, bones showing and tiiiiiny legs, but not looking like literal death

I don't want any non-disordered person to say "I wish I looked like you your body is goals" because I want it to be OBVIOUS that I'm physically unwell
  • lauch96 likes this

#204 Ali_oop

Ali_oop

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 April 2021 - 02:47 PM

Ideally somewhere between K-pop idol and ballerina body type. Lisa from Blackpink <3. Slim and muscular pls and thank you Jesus lol.

#205 the vvitch

the vvitch

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 12 April 2021 - 02:52 PM

I want to look like Gollum from lord of the rings.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
  • Slim Jim likes this

giphy.gif?w=525&ssl=1

hw:150 lbs

lw: 87 lbs

cw: 136 lbs

gw: 95 lbs

#206 Leli

Leli

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 April 2021 - 03:19 PM

Ballerina skinny

#207 Drmoon

Drmoon

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 April 2021 - 04:28 PM

I have always loved buying high end clothes but I’m too fat. I want to go to a fancy mall and buy whatever I want. Not ask if they have my size in the back
  • s.yahari likes this

#208 s.yahari

s.yahari

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Locationplanet birb

Posted 12 April 2021 - 04:51 PM

skinny enough that I'm the very skinny person in the room. not so skinny that adult clothes no longer fit me/look good on me. so basically low 100s/ bmi of 17-17.9 ish
m4lIbac.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anorexia, skinny, ednos, bulimia, anorexic, bulimic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users