Anyone else have Gallbladder issues or has had theirs removed? - Illness or Injury - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Anyone else have Gallbladder issues or has had theirs removed?

Gallbladder

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CorpseRose

CorpseRose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 07 April 2021 - 03:47 PM

I was just wondering if anyone else on here suffers from Gallbladder issues. I've had problems since I was about 19 and I feel like my ED has something to do with it. I have yet to get it removed out of fear and lack of $$$$.

• LifeEternal likes this

#2 LifeEternal

LifeEternal

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 04:13 PM

You're not alone. Actually, I'm surprised that I'M not alone in thinking this. Thank you for making this thread.

Ever since I stumbled upon this web page, I have suspected strongly that the sensations of fullness, fatness, bloating, etc. (along with my other digestive issues) that drive my ED behavior are caused by a congested (diseased?) gallbladder.

I'm still trying to figure out whether there's a non-surgical solution or whether this is some hereditary condition with which we are stuck for life. Bitter herbs help quite a bit...

• CorpseRose likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gallbladder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users