attempting a 5 day fast - Fasting and Cleansing - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

attempting a 5 day fast

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 petite_goat

petite_goat

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 April 2021 - 12:03 AM

I almost made it a week restricting but I saw a pic of myself from earlier this morning and felt disgusting so my mind was like “ok one last binge and I’m going hard with the weight loss” and ofc I feel bad now. I can’t take my body anymore. I feel so trapped in it. I’m not eating till Tuesday. I’m gonna update daily. I’m gonna play red dead and skyrim until I reach my goal lol I’m just so ready to be small again

#2 petite_goat

petite_goat

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 April 2021 - 09:24 PM

day one completed, going to bed. Kind of easy to not think about food when you delete a shit ton of food related stuff of your phone and avoid mukbangs in YouTube. 

• kissmyabs likes this

#3 MyLittlePony25

MyLittlePony25

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1501 posts

Posted 09 April 2021 - 05:33 AM

Good luck!

I definitely can’t watch any food related things when fasting, it makes the cravings so much worse.

I’ve been fasting 6 days per week for the past few weeks and eating up to 2000 calories one day a week (last weekend I literally just ate chocolate 😆) which means I still typically burn more calories than I consume. I’ve found this really helpful. Not sure about much weight I have lost at the moment as it’s the wrong time of the month 🙄 but this seems to be working for me at the moment.

Listen to your body as much as you can, do you take multivitamins? Do you have electrolytes to hand? Do allow yourself a small glass of juice or something if you are feeling weak. It isn’t going to hurt your fast.
5'10

HW: 180 (82kg) BMI: 26

CW: 130 (59kg) BMI: 18.5 17/12/17

GW: 121 (for now) (55Kg) BMI: 17.3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users