90% carb diet- before and after pictures! 3 months results - Diet Results - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

90% carb diet- before and after pictures! 3 months results

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 H0e

H0e

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 April 2021 - 10:18 AM

So this totally isn't a real diet but has changed my body a lot... I rotate with consuming about 500-2000 cals a day (About 65-70% of the time I eat about 1300) and I truly only consume carbs and if I eat protein its with pasta or rice (or starch). I eat a bagel every morning and pasta, rice and even chips, now I do not recommend this for everyone as you really have to stay on top of your nutrition with vitamins and supplements so you don't feel like trash and have no energy. I am severely b-12 deficient so I get regular injections of b-12 but every morning I drink this supplement called "athletic greens," it is my holy grail product to avoid/reduce the negative side effects of disordered eating (nutrient deficiency). Carbs make me happy and when I am happy I eat less so thats why I think this has worked for me haha! Carbs don't make me bloated, my body processes gluten and carbs very well (much better than fat and protein from what i've seen). I also haven't worked out in about 8 months but I walk about 5 or 6 miles a day because I have an extremely active Australian Shepherd. 

The first picture is from January 19th and the two other pictures are from today. Both pictures were taken AFTER I ate food but tbh I don't really see a difference in my body before or after I eat generally. The pictures from today, one I am relaxed in and the other I am flexing hard. **I am most definitely not at my goal "look" but actually see a difference which I normally really struggle with #dysmorphicasfuck**

What I ate today before the pictures: 

Fresh pasta with a garlic-lemon, white wine "sauce" and zucchini ~650 cals

Hot chocolate ~120 cals

I know this diet sounds insane and definitely isn't for everyone but I personally know the immense guilt one can feel from eating an unhealthy food so I hope that if you're possibly freaking out about eating chips or something, maybe this post can help you to avoid beating yourself up <3

Attached Files

• Accidie, phatsighs, Purple100 and 6 others like this

#2 broseidon.

broseidon.

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1284 posts
  • Locationyour closet <3

Posted 12 April 2021 - 10:25 AM

i ate a bagel this morning and 

yo

i needed this

• Choco_Bitch_612, phatsighs, H0e and 2 others like this
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ༶༶✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 
Drink up baby, look at the stars.
I'll kiss you again, between the bars. 

#3 annabbird

annabbird

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 12 April 2021 - 10:37 AM

lean machine.

• Abbey84 and H0e like this

#4 Abbey84

Abbey84

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2396 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 April 2021 - 11:58 AM

Wow you look amazing

I never would believe such great results come from carbs.
  • wantsslimfig likes this
CW 80lbs bmi 16.2 gw 78lbs

#5 unpure

unpure

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Locationdr

Posted 21 April 2021 - 06:59 AM

incredible results! x

• H0e likes this

tumblr_ndadkkYDw81rkv45go1_1280.png

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU!

IT'S ABOUT ME, OKAY?

CAN'T ANYTHING BE ABOUT ME?

#6 seelieazora

seelieazora

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 01 June 2021 - 11:20 AM

Tbh I don't think these results are purely from the fact that most of your energy comes from carbs. I believe your results are mainly because of the calorie deficit you entered by eating carbs and restricting anything else. Eating hclf is quite sustainable for a longer period of time, since you can eat a kinda bigger amount of food while keeping your fats very low. I had great result from eating hclf too, I lost a lot of fat mass, but only when I was exercising and keeping my overall intake very low did I look this lean. Good job though! Thanks for sharing!
  • not_my_body likes this

I didn't change, I just see things differently now.
5'11 (180cm) 28y
~ lw: 85lbs (39kg) ~ cw: 167 lbs (76kg) ~

~ I don't want to die, I just want to reincarnate within this body ~

weight restored 2x
~ in overshoot + relapse ~ fasting is my drug ~ diagnosed with AN, OCD and ASD

I'm hyperempathetic... but I prefer facts, thanks
FUCK GOAL WEIGHT I WANT A GOAL LIFE
the power is in the focus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users