What instrument do you play? Poll 1: instrument families - Music and Lyrics - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

What instrument do you play? Poll 1: instrument families

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: What instrument do you play? Poll 1: instrument family

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Instrument family

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Lysle

Lysle

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8950 posts
  • LocationEarth I think...

Posted 14 April 2021 - 08:53 AM

Hi fellow musicians! I’m curious to know what instruments we all play! More polls to follow based on the individual instruments 💚 :)

• OpaliteEgg and broseidon. like this

#2 ANAtomist

ANAtomist

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2983 posts
  • LocationIn a mortuary next to an autopsy table OR climbing beyond octaves written by Rachmaninov and Paganini OR cracking the Da Vinci code

Posted 14 April 2021 - 09:40 AM

Piano

flute

violin

cello

(: 

should we upload practice recordings here as well? Or make some duets together 

• Lysle likes this

[Updated: June, 2021] 168cm | 37kg | BMI = 13.1

PLEASE!! THIS IS MY PERSONAL PLEA: DON’T SAY THINGS LIKE “if your BMI is true you need to be hospitalised” or “if your signature is still accurate...” because A. yes? It’s still accurate? It says updated on JUNE 2021, which is like...literally what today is B. why would you think it’s not true? Why do I need to lie on an anonymous site? It’s exactly because I can’t talk about my ED IRL so I have to go online... I’m already struggling & hurting so much, just like how you are too. Imagine you having no support whatsoever, go online to find an outlet, only being questioned for your credibility about your stats and posts, how would you feel? C. yes it might seem low but my highest ever BMI was around 17, I’m premature and have multiple medical conditions that made me weight less/can’t eat much even prior my ED. So yea, 13 is not that bad compare to someone who got here from a much higher HW.

EDC: ANAtomist Da Vinci | Pancakes: ANAtomist van Beethoven

~ AN - r ~

#3 Lysle

Lysle

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 8950 posts
  • LocationEarth I think...

Posted 14 April 2021 - 10:38 AM

Piano
flute
violin
cello
(:

should we upload practice recordings here as well? Or make some duets together

Yes!! You play exactly the same instruments as me, I’m so happy 💚💚💚
  • ANAtomist likes this

#4 ANAtomist

ANAtomist

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2983 posts
  • LocationIn a mortuary next to an autopsy table OR climbing beyond octaves written by Rachmaninov and Paganini OR cracking the Da Vinci code

Posted 14 April 2021 - 11:09 PM

Yes!! You play exactly the same instruments as me, I’m so happy

Yayyyyyy 

• Lysle likes this

[Updated: June, 2021] 168cm | 37kg | BMI = 13.1

PLEASE!! THIS IS MY PERSONAL PLEA: DON’T SAY THINGS LIKE “if your BMI is true you need to be hospitalised” or “if your signature is still accurate...” because A. yes? It’s still accurate? It says updated on JUNE 2021, which is like...literally what today is B. why would you think it’s not true? Why do I need to lie on an anonymous site? It’s exactly because I can’t talk about my ED IRL so I have to go online... I’m already struggling & hurting so much, just like how you are too. Imagine you having no support whatsoever, go online to find an outlet, only being questioned for your credibility about your stats and posts, how would you feel? C. yes it might seem low but my highest ever BMI was around 17, I’m premature and have multiple medical conditions that made me weight less/can’t eat much even prior my ED. So yea, 13 is not that bad compare to someone who got here from a much higher HW.

EDC: ANAtomist Da Vinci | Pancakes: ANAtomist van Beethoven

~ AN - r ~

#5 light-in-the-crack

light-in-the-crack

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 3579 posts
  • Locationa castle on the moon

Posted 27 April 2021 - 11:12 AM

violin, guitar, uke, piano, and i sing

• Lysle likes this

she/they

Stats:

Spoiler

My Accountability

#6 sxd.lil.shxt

sxd.lil.shxt

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • Locationno fucking idea

Posted 10 May 2021 - 07:42 PM

clarinet
  • Lysle likes this

sw: 112lbs bmi 21.2

gw1: 105lbs bmi 19.8

gw2: 100lbs bmi 18.9

gw3: 95lbs bmi 17.9

cw (as of 6/10/21): 92lbs bmi 17.4

lw: 89lbs bmi 16.8

gw4: 85lbs bmi 16.1

gw5: 80lbs bmi 15.1

gw6: 75lbs bmi 14.2

ugw: 70lbs bmi 13.2

5'1

:( :( :(

"all hope has died, and the glass of my intentions turns to sand, and shatters in my hand"

giphy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users