JMFeast - 481216 Diet Accountability - UGW: 52kg - 2468 Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

JMFeast - 481216 Diet Accountability - UGW: 52kg

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_JMFeast_*

Guest_JMFeast_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:08 AM

Tomorrow I'll be beginning a doubled 2468 diet. Doubled, because I know the original is just too low for me. I'm hoping that by making a thread and doing daily updates/weigh-ins I'll be more likely to stay on track. (and yeah fast forward a week where I've posted about my first 2 days on this diet and then mysteriously just disappeared lmao)

I've been stuck in the ol' binge/restrict cycle for months now, and I don't want this to become "just how my life is now" I want to escape, I want to suffer through one more phase of restriction, reach my UGW and then make a slow transition into maintenance, that's literally all I want in life right now... (christ how pathetic)

So yeah, the 2468 diet is interesting to me because of the slowly increasing pattern. I feel like it will allow me to overall be consuming less calories than I normally would be able to without it feeling too bad, the hope of the higher calorie days will hopefully keep me going on the lower calorie days. And to be honest with this being doubled I think the 400 calorie days are going to be the only ones where I actually might struggle a bit, otherwise 800/1200/1600 don't seem too bad. Of course I haven't even began the diet yet so who knows how things will actually play out once it get's going.

Anyway, I'm gonna go get myself a mcflurry, see you tomorrow evening.

• Becca96 likes this

#2 EnbyPieceOfShit200

EnbyPieceOfShit200

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:20 AM

Heyy good luck <3 I wish you all the best, please stay safe and make sure you get all the necessary proteins, carbs and fats because even with a "not that low" diet you can get some deficiencies and we don't want that,, 
Again stay safe xx 

Tw Stats:

Spoiler

#3 Guest_JMFeast_*

Guest_JMFeast_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2021 - 04:25 AM

Day 1

Weight - 60.6kg

Calories - 365/400

Breakfast - Black Coffee

Lunch -  White Monster + Apple + Vanilla Protein Yoghurt

Snack - N/A

Dinner - Vanilla Oatmeal

---------------------------------

So day 1 is down and all things considered I picked a pretty awful day to start. There was a staff meeting going on this morning at work, and I knew about this, but I kind of forgot that these kinds of things mean lots of snack food being available... because yeah, there sure was... all morning there were donuts, muffins, cookies and the like available, and it took just about every ounce of willpower I had for me to resist and NOT be like "ehh I'll start the diet tomorrow...". But hey I did and I'm pretty proud of myself!

In terms of feelings/hunger I actually didn't really get hungry at all today, and I feel totally fine right now. I did binge for 3 days in a row prior to starting this diet, so I guess that might be why...

Overall though pretty happy with how the first day of the diet turned out :D

• Becca96 likes this

#4 Guest_JMFeast_*

Guest_JMFeast_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2021 - 04:58 AM

Day 2

Weight - 59.0kg

Calories - 785/800

Breakfast - Black Coffee + Vanilla Protein Yoghurt

Lunch -  Green Monster + Beef Noodles

Snack - 2 Apples

Dinner -  Microwaved Mac and Cheese

----------------------------------------------------

Day 2 is finished and I've already lost 1.6kg! Of course I did start this diet post-binge so that's pretty much just the food/water weight going away. Regardless though it still felt good seeing such a big drop, and I definitely feel more comfortable seeing my weight begin with a 5 again.

I am beginning to feel some hunger again, but it wasn't that bad really, it was only in like the last hour before I ate dinner, and I feel satiated now.

• Becca96 likes this

#5 Becca96

Becca96

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationPurgatory

Posted 18 April 2021 - 02:15 AM

Hey I'm doing the 2468 too! The regular one though. You're working and dieting at the same time, also you're a male and definitely burn more calories than me for maintenance, it's more than reasonable to do it double and you seem to be doing great. I was coming from a bad b/p cycle too, so in the first 10 days I lost about 11 lbs. A whole lot of water weight!

Keep up the good work and stay safe, I'm rooting for you 

yiX2p2.png

#6 Guest_JMFeast_*

Guest_JMFeast_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2021 - 05:51 AM

Day 3

Weight - 58.3kg

Calories - 1168/1200

Breakfast - Black Coffee + Vanilla Oatmeal

Lunch -  Green Monster + Beef Noodles

Snack - Coke + 2 Boiled Eggs (that was a full sugar coke)

Dinner -  Frozen Spaghetti Bolognese (this was kinda awful but filling at least)

--------------------------------------------------

Day 3 done! Another good drop this morning... hopefully I get another one tomorrow...?

Also today's weight marks 2 achievements:

1. I'm back into the underweight BMI range

2. I'm back into the 120s range in pounds

Hey I'm doing the 2468 too! The regular one though. You're working and dieting at the same time, also you're a male and definitely burn more calories than me for maintenance, it's more than reasonable to do it double and you seem to be doing great. I was coming from a bad b/p cycle too, so in the first 10 days I lost about 11 lbs. A whole lot of water weight!

Keep up the good work and stay safe, I'm rooting for you 

Thanks for the support! I also saw your thread and am rooting for you too :D

#7 lanadel_ana

lanadel_ana

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2021 - 12:37 PM

Woww

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users