Cabbage Soup Diet -6.1 pounds - Diet Results - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Cabbage Soup Diet -6.1 pounds

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mymotivationalmemories

mymotivationalmemories

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 08:22 AM

So I did the cabbage soup diet for 5 days - I know the plan is for 7 but I planned for 5.
Average cal intake 773kcal per day - I occasionally had a piece of chocolate, and I allowed myself condiments eg soy sauce.

Total loss was 6.1 pounds, measured on the final morning after the end of the 5 days.
I would recommend this one! Had such a bad binging period and really helped me to reset, felt good to only eat mainly fruits and veggies.
  • 18 inches and isthisreality like this

#2 mymotivationalmemories

mymotivationalmemories

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 08:23 AM

So I did the cabbage soup diet for 5 days - I know the plan is for 7 but I planned for 5.
Average cal intake 773kcal per day - I occasionally had a piece of chocolate, and I allowed myself condiments eg soy sauce.

Total loss was 6.1 pounds, measured on the final morning after the end of the 5 days.
I would recommend this one! Had such a bad binging period and really helped me to reset, felt good to only eat mainly fruits and veggies.
  • isthisreality likes this

#3 Anamia.

Anamia.

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5576 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 27 April 2021 - 08:07 PM

Start weight?

End weight?

What was your cabbage soup recipe?

• isthisreality likes this

Height: 5'55 

HW:200
SW:166
CW: been stuck in the 120s like

UGW: 90 

Maintenance Goal: Staying in the range of the 40kgs (90-105ish lbs). BMI 16 probs the sweet spot.

Accountability: https://www.myproana...tarving-artist/

Affirmations: 

I am worthy of abundance in my life. (Just not in regards to fat on my body okay I want that fat-free female figure.)
Opportunities are always attracted to me and I am always presented with them at the right time.
I am worthy of financial security and financial abundance.

Gave up recovery and the idea of recovering.

I'm not so naiive as to believe that reaching my UGW would be ultimate happiness,

but it is so much easier to be sad and underweight than it is to be fat and depressed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users