My 7&11 Day Fasts: Now Fasting Again - Page 4 - Fasting and Cleansing - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

My 7&11 Day Fasts: Now Fasting Again

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#61 D3M0N

D3M0N

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 07 May 2021 - 01:07 PM

Fasting Again
Update 23

I’ve become weirdly obsessed with combing my hair twice a day now with a wide tooth comb. I know that sounds crazy, but what’s even more crazy is that for the past...as long as I can remember (years) I’ve only occasionally finger combed my hair due to hair loss. This last week though, the comb just feels amazing on my scalp, I don’t know what it is about it

Finally got my aminos and some new essential oils today :D

My partner and I had a tiff last night, about me being distant and working a lot. Too much to explain now, too much loaded energy. We got through it though without too much of a blow up and so that’s good. In the bright side, it totally fueled my desire to fast

#62 D3M0N

D3M0N

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 07 May 2021 - 10:38 PM

Fasting Again
Update 24

Final stretch goal 2 accomplished
48.4kg this morning, officially underweight...but the camera definitely adds 10lbs, so I look what I deem good for me in person and a lot worse in pics still. Motivation to keep going. Maybe I will make it to 48kg/105.6lbs by Sunday in two days? That’s only a .2kg loss a day, less than half a pound which comes out to about a 1600 calorie deficit which should very manageable :)

I took a 200mg caffeine pill this morning for a change, finding it’s harder and harder to get up everyday. It takes me 2.5hrs to get out of bed now, I’m just grateful my work allows me to work from my phone in bed and I make my own hours
  • electricheartlilacsoul likes this

#63 D3M0N

D3M0N

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 08 May 2021 - 01:07 AM

Fasting Again
Update 25

I’ve been planning and meaning to start an ED friendly IG, TikTok, and normal blog/website. Making it a goal by the end of my fast to do the IG at least

Something that I do that I don’t know if it weird or not: constantly check my BMI at different heights as well as different weights. I always check to see what I am at 5’3 , 5’4 and 5’5. Cause I’m crazy. I’m around 5’3 and a half, it always changes depending on who’s measuring

I wish I was shorter 5’1 or 5’2 so I could get to a lower weight without looking as small to people, 5’1 would be so perfect

#64 D3M0N

D3M0N

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 08 May 2021 - 07:14 AM

Fasting Again
Update 26

I made it, 10 days, first time hitting double digits. Also, I pushed past the 9 days I was hypothetically tempted by and playing with so that’s pretty nice

I’m close to on track for my losertown, about a pound behind, but I don’t really care. I’m
fasting, normal rules don’t apply

Cant do shit dry right now, which would have bothered me a bit ago when I was really into dry fasting but as of now I just don’t care. Tried to do cardio with just 8oz of water this morning and my chest hurt so bad, got some more water, and it was better
  • electricheartlilacsoul and Mr.Bones like this

#65 D3M0N

D3M0N

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 08 May 2021 - 01:10 PM

Fasting Again
Update 27

Third extension goal met, on the home stretch to 280hrs, just 24 more hours

I’ve come to terms with the fact that I need better accountability as far as working/productivity. I have my own business and am working on long term building projects (a house and RV conversion) so my hours are flexible, crazy, and I feel like I’ve been super lazy using fasting as an excuse. Which the thing is, it is, but making money and paying bills is also pretty important

So... I need to start documenting my hours/activities officially
  • kissmyabs and Mr.Bones like this

#66 D3M0N

D3M0N

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 08 May 2021 - 10:18 PM

Fasting Again
Update 28
256hrs

Another mini fasting goal accomplished
Less than a day to go now, I can do this

Body shit:
- My ass thickness is still there but it looks flat. Honestly not what I like for myself, like a thick flat cut of meat, not an improvement
- My ab side lines are coming in and the middle line less so, but I haven’t been doing my sit-ups like intended so that (like everything else) is on me. I want horizontal lines too, but if they don’t happen I’m okay
- My arms are still thick from certain angles, upper and lower

Body Goals: In addition to my previous body goals I listed a few days ago I would like....
- The four vertebrae at the top to be permanent
- Apple Watch to be able to slide all the way up to the pit (mentioned elsewhere but not here)
- Triple zero jeans (J.Crew or Aeropostale)

#67 D3M0N

D3M0N

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 09 May 2021 - 01:50 AM

Fasting Again
Update 29
262hrs

Bought binge food last night and I feel terrible about it, such a waste of money. $10 on potato chips just to tempt me, just to get fasted out of my system eventually. I didn’t eat any, they’re just sitting in the pantry slightly hidden right now. I can but can’t believe I didn’t that...

I always try all the new mainstream brand’s potato chip flavors that come out, have for years, and that’s usually all I buy. It’s a habit I can’t seem to kick, partially cause I feel like it’s kinda cute and normal in a weird way. But, I think it’s bad for me so I probably should work on it at some point

Starting an abs accountability, cause apparently I can only motivate myself to do things by displaying to to the world SMH.

I need to get this workout thing under control, cardio I have no issue with

Cardio is my comfort food

Strength...always and always has been a struggle. I used to do strength training that I liked, dancing and martial arts, but can’t right now, and I always loved the ab focused soreness of doing a few sets of exercise ball sit-ups in addition to my normal routines so trying to get back into that

#68 D3M0N

D3M0N

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 09 May 2021 - 02:22 PM

Fasting Again
Update 31

I don’t think I’m gonna get myself down to 85lbs. My partner is too worried about me and I think over 20lbs is too much for me to lose from here. I think 42kg/92.4lbs is gonna be as low as I go and that’s okay with me, it’s safely under 100

And I just used up all my lost likes for the day on stupid monkspo with a stupid skinny tiny door on the main general Ed forum lol

WARNING: unnecessary relationship bitching ahead...

My partner told me last night to stop losing weight and start lifting more weights. If I could pick up a weight right now to throw at him I would.

I love him to death and have for years, but I’ve never been muscular enough for him and it saddens me. I’ve accepted that as part of what I signed up for, along with his not really caring about my ED that he knows about, so I shouldn’t complain, but sometimes it does make me sad and I can’t really stop that emotion easily

I’m not gonna leave him cause he doesn’t want to deal with my disorder, who would wanna deal with it, I don’t even some days. So I get it. Also, I don’t want to make him feel uncomfortable and scared to talk to me, walk on eggshells cause something will trigger me. I’ve discussed triggers, triggering topics, and language with people I’ve lived with before and bless their souls for trying to accommodate me, but the tension and social strain in that house during every interaction from that day on was so much worse than being triggered once in awhile. I’m not making that mistake again. Certain things sting in life, but I choose to take the bad with the good. I will use my sadness as fuel.

#69 D3M0N

D3M0N

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 10 May 2021 - 12:11 AM

Fasting Again
Update 32

Final weight: 48kg (one of my mini goals!)
- started at 50kg, 2kg loss this fast, which might seem low but makes perfect sense

Waist: 22.25” - finally a solid size zero again :)

I made it, 11+ days , didn’t think this would happen for awhile but here we are, and it all just fell into place perfectly, it was meant to be. Back to back so far I’ve done 5,7 and 11 day fasts, so 23 fasting days in a month, that’s crazy to think about

...but I still wanna do more

Now my final goal is 13 days (312hrs)

Not sure when that’ll happen but it will at some point

Re-feeding now and then jumping into the group Monday fast fed and fresh for the first time. I’m actually excited to roll into the Monday fast, it was my plan, I wanted to do this since mid last week and it’s working out beautifully. No binging the rest of tonight or tomorrow, just fasting and relaxing in that. Not eating is easy, just one decision a day, simple.

Like last time I’m gonna hang around on this thread for a bit while my body stabilizes, fast a little more, and decide what I’m gonna do :)

#70 D3M0N

D3M0N

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 10 May 2021 - 12:44 AM

Fasting Again...Again
Update 1

On the Monday Fast and happy

My re-feed was very satisfactory, don’t want to eat more, and not uncomfortably full either (which has happened in the past, not a binge, just ate too much of stuff I was okay with myself eating)

I surprised myself and only ate 1000 calories during my re-feed, usually I’m a piggy that has 1400-1600 even though my ideal is only 800 calories. Looks like I’m heading in the right direction

My body seems to not like more processed food as much these days, that’s a good thing. Over the past few re-feeds I seem to have less and less of a taste for sauces and pickled foods too, which is strange because they were always safe foods I craved, but I’m not gonna stress that one

#71 D3M0N

D3M0N

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 10 May 2021 - 02:00 PM

Fasting Again...Again
Update 2
12hrs

If I was to do my final prolonged fast extent, some stats and projections:

Length: 13 days ish (330 hours)
Number of Updates: 40 to 50
Weight loss hypothesis: 5.5lbs/2.5kg (which would leave me at 45.5kg/100.1lbs, other wise known as 5kg/1.1lbs off of my double digit all time low goal)

Those numbers...making it tempting, we will see how the next day/days go

#72 D3M0N

D3M0N

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 May 2021 - 12:01 AM

Fasting Again...Again
Update 3
24hrs

Feeling bloaty from my re-feed, it’s not really uncomfortable though and I’m okay with it, settle down very soon

I always feel like I should weigh my re-feed food before eating it but I’m always too lazy/excited to eat it. Honestly, it doesn’t really matter a few days out anyhow, so whatever

My anxiety was through the roof this morning when I woke up, have a list of things that need to be done to get that back to normal before I go to bed. It’ll be fine once I get my shit together

I’ve decided that I should do at least a 96hr fast now, part of my anxiety is not having an end goal so I need to set one

96hrs is reasonable for me, and something that I want to continue to do periodically for the rest of my life, so I think that’s a good place to start

#73 D3M0N

D3M0N

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 11 May 2021 - 11:31 AM

Fasting Again...Again
Update 4
36hrs

Just rollin along, happy :)

Virtual doctors appointment in two hours, gotta figure out how to hide my loss on camera, should be pretty easy though

Gonna ask him to up my meds, wheee!!

I’m too happy right now to write much more, which is weird, but is what it is, I’ll check in later again

Also, my ED friendly IG is @RitualPaws , gonna set it up more later, take first pics and stuff. Very excited, always excited for new social platforms in new ways <3
  • kissmyabs, electricheartlilacsoul and B u n n y R e b e l like this

#74 D3M0N

D3M0N

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 12 May 2021 - 10:19 AM

Fasting Again...Again
Update 5
42hrs

I’m sad. But, on the bright side, I’ve decided that I want to eat when I’m sad. From now on I only want to eat when I’m happy, I want food to be like a party drug for me (at least how I take party drugs) just for enhancing already positive situations and experiences with others. I don’t want eating to be something I do alone anymore, I want it to be a beautiful and connective social experience

All I want these days is light, peace, beauty, and to indulge in all my other senses other than taste

Didn’t get everything done I wanted today, but that’s okay, there’s always tomorrow
  • kissmyabs, electricheartlilacsoul and lav3ndr like this

#75 D3M0N

D3M0N

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted Yesterday, 02:15 PM

Fasting Again...Again
Update 7
84hrs

I’m okay, just been waffling between staying otherwise occupied and too tired to write. I’m overall good though, gotta decide if I wanna break my fast tomorrow, don’t wanna make that decision yet though. No decisions, no eating today, easy

#76 D3M0N

D3M0N

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted Today, 04:18 PM

I ate at 98hours last night after my partner expressed a lot of concern. I’m okay with it, cried while eating but that’s okay

I don’t know what to do now, back to the lost feeling. I might nibble this afternoon to get him off my back more (he says he will take me to the gym if I eat!) and then do a chain of 96s and monos? I don’t know...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users