YOUR favourite exercise - Page 2 - Exercise - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

YOUR favourite exercise

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Blondie450

Blondie450

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Locationhiding

Posted 26 April 2021 - 09:46 PM

weight lifting and treadmill walking. soooo relaxing to me and burns tons of cals

5'4

hw: 125 lb

lw: 105 lb

cw: 121 lb

gw 1: 110 lb

gw 2: 100 lb

ugw: 95 lb

a girl with broken wings, a girl with broken dreams. she lives in the darkness of the world, amidst the fog of broken promises. she walks on those lonely streets with the burden of thoughts. she is a hidden mystery with a mask on. her wings are on fire burning her towards hell. her feet are numb, she is too tired to walk on life, she is too numb to feel the ice

#22 cryingboy01

cryingboy01

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 08:22 AM

I honestly just like to walk a few hours per day, not to overdo it but enough to burn maybe 200-300 calories (300 just to be safe). I also like riding a scooter, even though it doesn't really burn anything, it still gets me outside.

f63107e11d9216edee7007a546fabc9a.gif

#23 lipgloss.cigarettes

lipgloss.cigarettes

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Locationin the cage w/ lucifer

Posted 10 May 2021 - 01:45 PM

Weight training is my favourite definitely, I like incorporating circuits with hiit type exercises too with weights to burn a lot of cals , and it’s fun too
For cardio cycling, walking & light jogs I’d prefer swimming but covid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

i used to be mia.wallace

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users