Post Pictures Of Your Meals: Part 12 - Page 269 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Post Pictures Of Your Meals: Part 12

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5361 replies to this topic

#5361 CrippledSong

CrippledSong

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2530 posts
  • LocationOut walking my puppy

Posted 18 January 2022 - 02:55 PM

Today's meals  :) 

VLCD Carrot soup (129 calories)

0YWRRxl.jpg?1

Vegan protein brownie (227 calories)
y18zdln.jpg

Salad with soybeans (86 calories)
QYFjkoq.jpg?1

• Jerry likes this

Nana β”‚21β”‚Vegan
original.gif

I've started an accountability, you can find it here: Shrinking as he grows

#5362 ~Goddess Annea~

~Goddess Annea~

Namaslayer

• Super Moderators
  • 14271 posts
  • Locationeatingdisordercentral.com

Posted 18 January 2022 - 08:06 PM

Locking this thread as we're on thread #13:

https://www.myproana...-meals-part-13/

yo, whoever starts thread #14 - LET ME KNOW SO I CAN LOCK THIS THREAD AND WE DON'T HAVE 2 THREADS GOING

thanks

• it’s fine, π’©π“Žπ“‡π’Ύ and Jerry like this

I'm splitting my time between MPA and EDC, and currently I'm easiest to reach on EDC especially because messaging there is private, functional and reliable. If you need my assistance with any issues or have an urgent need and haven't seen me around the forums, please reach out to me on EDC. I am also on discord @Anne#3800.

If you aren't already a member of EDC, then I hope you'll check it out as an alternate/backup and join us there: eatingdisordercentral.com

~Namaste~

Fuck VS

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

By Burdeninthehand in Finding myself in all this flesh 2.0, on 10 August 2021 - 12:14 PM

Source: Post Pictures Of Your Meals: Part 12  Hi hi just wondering how many calories and portion size for the pollock what what is is the the cal count where did you get the pollock and how much potato? what amount in grams of Pollock? is there is it frozen? and does it have bones? and what's on top of it seasoning wise? sorry I'm obsessed. I must...

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users