30 Day Fruit Diet - Start 4/24/21 - Vegetarian/Vegan/Raw Food Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

30 Day Fruit Diet - Start 4/24/21

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_skinny&minny_*

Guest_skinny&minny_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2021 - 08:44 PM

hey guys! so i've gained 20 pounds over quarantine and it's driving me crazy. i got the idea from this post on caloriebee about a woman who went on a fruit fast and lost 17 pounds in 30 days. i've been wanting to do a fruit fast for a while too but i guess the discipline never stuck. well now i'm completely motivated and ready to do something about it. i know it's going to be tough because of bp'ing and stuff but i haven't purged in two months (kind of proud of that); i just have to push through it.

I'm posting this to keep myself accountable. every saturday i will post my progress and stats (except tomorrow because i CANNOT face the scale right now). i also will try to exercise everyday but nothing too strenuous (mostly walking or pilates)

Rules are simple:

All fruits acceptable - including savory fruits (i.e. avocados)

Frozen fruits acceptable

No seasonings

Fresh fruit juice allowed

Coffee/tea allowed

Calorie counting not necessary 

DONT BE TOO HARD ON YOURSELF - IF YOU MESS UP IT'S OK, JUST KEEP GOING

feel free to join, would love the company :)

#2 xl7

xl7

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6289 posts

Posted 25 April 2021 - 07:30 PM

how's it going 

#3 lovesweetthings

lovesweetthings

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 02:52 AM

omg wait i will start this starting from today too. I already had 2 fun sized snicker bars and 1 egg white. 

But I will do this too 

#4 butttercup

butttercup

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 08:57 AM

This interests me! Do you know how many / what kind of fruits the woman was eating who lost 17 lbs in 30 days?? Those are some great results

Also yeah, how's it going for you?

#5 Adespota

Adespota

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 10:15 AM

I may not be able to join but I totes will be here for support and to see the progress of ya'll! <3

Height: 5 ft. 6

Current Weight: ?

Current BMI: ?

Goal Weight: 110 lbs

Personal Thinspiration Thread

#6 Phtisie

Phtisie

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1075 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 06:51 PM

I have this weird obsession with doing a fruit diet even though the rational part of my brain is yelling at me for it.

I'm not gonna join for now but i'm following the topic

ijl2mHF.gif

#7 /magic.bird./

/magic.bird./

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 April 2021 - 08:24 PM

Yes! I wanna follow this thread too. ! I’m fascinated by the fruit diet. I always want to do one, but then my mom makes pancakes and I always have a vegan cheese sandwich for lunch. Please keep us posted! Maybe post what you have a day and your stats? Idk. This is awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users