I’m not sure I’m an adult - Age 30+ - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

I’m not sure I’m an adult

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 WaterGoddess

WaterGoddess

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 26 April 2021 - 11:17 AM

I gained a slot of weight but I want to lose it again. My gw is lower than it’s ever been, but  the main reason I want to lose is to trigger my enemies. 
My lowest weight was 112 and I was dying for it. But I looked amazing and a guy friend “casually” mentioned that when I was at that weight, all of the other chicks in town lost weight too (I live in a huge city, so when he said town, he really meant our neighborhood/university/section of the community at large. Also he mentioned it because he was VERY glad to see my weight restored). 
One woman was about 10 years older than me and I triggered her hard. She ended up developing a massive coke problem to reach my size and lost her business. She never reached my size btw, but she did lose a ton of hair. Now, I’m not so cold to not feel for her. The entire reason I was so thin was because I was struggling too. Not with drugs or jealousy, but with self loathing.
But she was really, really mean to me. And I learned, from the same guy, she still blames me for losing her business. It definitely wasn’t my fault because I never worked for her, patronized her shop, nor hung out with her ever. We had one mutual who I didn’t even like.
Now, I’m still going to reach my gw. Nothing will stop me because I’ve relapsed fully. But is it wrong that I 100% intend to trigger her again? I mean I really want her jealous. 

SW: 170
UGW: 120
Every 5lbs is a goal reached.

weight.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users