diet results so far - Diet Results - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

diet results so far

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 smokingcrayonz

smokingcrayonz

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 27 April 2021 - 12:47 PM

Hi all, I've been trying to keep up with posting my diet results every few weeks.

So about 2 months ago (early February) I started a diet that I've stuck to and am still doing.

My weight when I started was 145 lbs/ 65.7 kg and I'm 5'4. 

Everyday I ate a max of 782 calories, not quite sure how I decided on this number, I don't know much about TDEE but this is just a highestriction type of number that was random enough for me to remember.

I work out a few times very week, or at least try to. I'd weigh myself every morning and see my results. I tried to do this without limiting exactly what type of food I could eat, because I'm personally trying to work through my fear foods at the moment :)

Is now April 27, and I'm 119 lbs. 

I had a few binge days, obviously, like anyone would. 

I'm really happy about my progress :) Everyday my bf and my mom tell me how much better I look and I'm excited to keep going. 

• Disappearing1, Choco_Bitch_612, xiare and 5 others like this

#2 sewerside

sewerside

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts

Posted 27 April 2021 - 12:59 PM

oh woww congrats congrats congrats!!!! im so jealous!! i struggle so much with binging its not funny 

#3 smokingcrayonz

smokingcrayonz

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 27 April 2021 - 01:02 PM

oh woww congrats congrats congrats!!!! im so jealous!! i struggle so much with binging its not funny 

I'm trying to break the binging/purging cycle with this, I lost tooth from purging and that's gonna be expensive as fuck to fix so I figured if I don't binge I won't feel the need to purge 

#4 SkinnyyApple

SkinnyyApple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 April 2021 - 01:14 PM

Good job! This makes me motivated to continue, I'm trying to be under 1 000 calories each day.  :)

#5 xl7

xl7

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6289 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 02:38 PM

Keep it going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 Ilikesunflowers

Ilikesunflowers

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 04:07 PM

Congrats!! Keep going 🌼

✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻

Height: 164 cm /5.4 

🤮 SW:58.9 kg /130 lbs /BMI:21.9 🤮

GW1:56.5 / 124.5/ 21

:ph34r: GW2:54.5 / 120 / 20.3  :ph34r: 

:rolleyes: GW3:53.5 / 118/ 19.9  :rolleyes: 

;) GW4:52 / 115/ 19.3  ;)

<3 GW5:49.8 / 110/ 18.5 <3

UGW:45 / 99/ 16.7

✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻✻

Accountability

#7 crazymusic

crazymusic

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 20 May 2021 - 03:23 PM

Hi all, I've been trying to keep up with posting my diet results every few weeks.
So about 2 months ago (early February) I started a diet that I've stuck to and am still doing.

My weight when I started was 145 lbs/ 65.7 kg and I'm 5'4.

Everyday I ate a max of 782 calories, not quite sure how I decided on this number, I don't know much about TDEE but this is just a highestriction type of number that was random enough for me to remember.

I work out a few times very week, or at least try to. I'd weigh myself every morning and see my results. I tried to do this without limiting exactly what type of food I could eat, because I'm personally trying to work through my fear foods at the moment :)

Is now April 27, and I'm 119 lbs.

I had a few binge days, obviously, like anyone would.

I'm really happy about my progress :) Everyday my bf and my mom tell me how much better I look and I'm excited to keep going.

Hey congratulations!!! I am 5'3 and I am at 138lbs right now and no matter what I try to do I am not losing weight (always oscillating between 135-138lbs), what do you usually eat during the day? Super healthy or you just look at the calories limit? Any help would be super helpful 😘

#8 Saraexolkokobop

Saraexolkokobop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 May 2021 - 07:51 PM

Keep going, congrats! ❤️
I desperately need to lose weight.
LW:54kg
UGW:50kg (i might go for more, it all depends on how i feel once i hit 50)
Height:167 cm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users