2468 Accountability (starting at high bmi) - 2468 Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

2468 Accountability (starting at high bmi)

Diet accountability 2468 high bmi diary

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jade_sky

jade_sky

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 April 2021 - 04:21 PM

Yeah so ive been a long time lurker on and off, finally deciding to try one of these diets & posting will help me stay motivated. Iโ€™ve gained so much weight just eating whatever i want and not counting calories, i miss my old body so much.

Day 1~ 100/200

Iced coffee w/ oatmilk - 100cal (gonna try to drink more tea instead because oatmilk tastes too good๐Ÿ˜ญ)

Thoughts~
Im hungry but canโ€™t be bothered to eat anything. Just feel the stomach hunger which is easier to ignore than mind-hunger. Might eat something later tho if my headache gets worse but right now i just want some tea. I just really wanna be nice and thin for my gf. She doesnโ€™t care about my weight but I want to be attractive with her, i donโ€™t want to be enormous compared to her, which is our weight difference rn. Im 5โ€™7 190lbs๐Ÿคฎ, shesโ€™s same height 118.

#2 jade_sky

jade_sky

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 April 2021 - 06:47 PM

Sooooooo i had some popcorn & didnt realize its more calories than i thought so big RIP
Day 1 520/200 :/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Diet, accountability, 2468, high bmi, diary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users