How did you LOSE the MOST weight you've ever lost? - Page 2 - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

How did you LOSE the MOST weight you've ever lost?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 priana

priana

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1817 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 May 2021 - 05:54 PM

When I was put on topiramate for migraines (called topamax I believe in the US)
I was 15, I was warned as well as my mum that it can cause anorexic tendencies as it severely reduces your appetite, haha *evil laugh* IT REALLY WORKED
It didn't just reduce my appetite tho... it actually put those twisted thoughts in my head... cured my migraines too.
I lost around 90+lbs in 6 months being On topiramate, then stopped taking it as people were latching on and got switched to another med.
Think ill call the doctor tomorrow and ask for it again ;)

You look amazing! What dose were you on? And did you take it in the morning or night? My doctor was talking about it to me as well

#22 Dtothelmnop

Dtothelmnop

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 May 2021 - 06:40 AM

Easiest skinniest I got was just eating a bowl of peas with a little bit of oil and salt and maybe some mayonnaise once a day . At the end of the day .
oh and I was working a full time job and working out every day just before eating .

Another time I was a little bit skinnier but it didn’t last long at all . I would eat omad and that was evening meal . I would try and get a 300cal meal of salad and vegan meat .
I wouldn’t eat anything non vegan because I was scared the meat would get stuck inside me and I wouldn’t be able to lose the weight as fast 😂

I’m going back to eating veggie stir fries omad today .
I duno how I’m still alive tbh

#23 thinningxskin

thinningxskin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 24 May 2021 - 07:08 AM

During my last honeymoon phase I lost ~17kg in around 4 months with vegan OMADs. Most days I’d have porridge with a lot of toppings or salads. I didn’t count cals but probably had ~500-700 cals every day with occasional fasting days. Reactive eating got worse and worse though so I did have quite a few binges towards the end of those 4 months.
H: 158cm ♡ 
HW: 62kg   LW: 45.2kg  
CW: 51.5kg UGW: 39-42kg 

#24 dollfang

dollfang

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3788 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 24 May 2021 - 11:53 AM

Spoiler

Love this!

HW: 130 LW: 91.8 CW: 107.8

#25 fathousecat

fathousecat

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 24 May 2021 - 01:48 PM

i ate like 600 calories a day. little to no exercise. -15kg in like.. 3months. overall i went from 70kg to 44kg in 7-8months

5'5" (165cm)

i am a fucking mess

#26 LardArse2492

LardArse2492

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 24 May 2021 - 02:36 PM

I dropped 16kg in 16 weeks by staying under 500 cals Sunday - Friday then getting all my cravings out on a Saturday. It curbed binges, and still allowed me to lose a healthy amount of weight

#27 metamorfosis4

metamorfosis4

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 25 May 2021 - 12:37 AM

keto and intermittent fasting, lost about 20 kg in two months
  • prettyslimchance likes this

#28 Sparkle93

Sparkle93

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 June 2021 - 08:32 PM

I’ve done every single commercial diet you can think of over the past 8/9 years. I always lose weight but when I get to about the third week then that’s it game over and pile it all back on.
Until I discovered apetite suppressants/fasting. Currently 3 months down and 42 lbs, that’s is with quite a lot of binges. I’ve just came out of an extended binge but I’m still determined to hit my target of losing 54 lbs by 21st June (U.K. freedom day)
  • bluefires likes this

#29 Raccooner

Raccooner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 June 2021 - 10:01 AM

I’ve done every single commercial diet you can think of over the past 8/9 years. I always lose weight but when I get to about the third week then that’s it game over and pile it all back on.
Until I discovered apetite suppressants/fasting. Currently 3 months down and 42 lbs, that’s is with quite a lot of binges. I’ve just came out of an extended binge but I’m still determined to hit my target of losing 54 lbs by 21st June (U.K. freedom day)

What appetite suppressants? Seems a lot of these replies are/were on something <_<

5'3.7ft/162cm
              LB's:        BMI:     BF%:

Cw:114  19.8  19.4
       Gw:110. 19   
       Gw2:105 18.2
       Gw3:100 17.3
       Ugw:95  16.4

<_< heroin would make this so much more enjoyable ...

HELL IS A REAL PLACE

#30 Sparkle93

Sparkle93

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 10:10 AM

What appetite suppressants? Seems a lot of these replies are/were on something <_<

I use phentermine but I’m only going to be allowed another month prescription. I’m looking at where I can buy toprimate or (don’t want people to hate) I’m tempted to either go to my GP or an online gp and pretend I have migraines so I can get that prescribed 

#31 Nainsi

Nainsi

Anorexic Leprechaun

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7099 posts
  • LocationDissociating

Posted 17 June 2021 - 07:33 AM

OMAD and walking a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#32 kisslater

kisslater

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 07:52 AM

i lost 15 lbs in a month by eating 400-600 cals a day and exercising for an hour everyday! i would also do like one 24h fast every 2 weeks

#33 Fennie

Fennie

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 04:32 PM

I did the ABC diet for 2 weeks and lost 14lbs-- none of it was water weight bc i had already been restricting when I started :) I also didnt gain any back. It was too restrictive for me to continue at the time tho, but im thinking of picking it back up again soon.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users