Ed related death - Illness or Injury - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Ed related death

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bloomyyy

Bloomyyy

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 28 April 2021 - 03:37 AM

If this is the wrong forum or too sensitive of a topic please tell me and ill delete.

When someone dies of an ed, what are the primary causes? What ways can you stay the most safe so you do not risk this?

168cm 

#2 EnbyPieceOfShit200

EnbyPieceOfShit200

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Posted 28 April 2021 - 03:50 AM

often it's just multiple organ failure including the heart, or you could die of a stroke or stomach rupture, malnourishment (which then would probably show as multiple organ failure) and that nice stuff,, 
The thing that made my friend almost die of multi organ failure was eating too much protein and basically nothing else and he dropped A LOT of weight in like a year, fast weight loss but huge price to pay.

I guess just make sure to take vitamins and try not to get too many deficiencies, so don't only live off of fruit and salad but also not of pizza and fries,, I know some people here are basically living off of junk food.

• Bloomyyy likes this

Tw Stats:

Spoiler

#3 Bloomyyy

Bloomyyy

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 28 April 2021 - 04:33 AM

often it's just multiple organ failure including the heart, or you could die of a stroke or stomach rupture, malnourishment (which then would probably show as multiple organ failure) and that nice stuff,, 
The thing that made my friend almost die of multi organ failure was eating too much protein and basically nothing else and he dropped A LOT of weight in like a year, fast weight loss but huge price to pay.

I guess just make sure to take vitamins and try not to get too many deficiencies, so don't only live off of fruit and salad but also not of pizza and fries,, I know some people here are basically living off of junk food.

Thank u! I did get near organ failure from also consuming a lot of protein, minimum carbs and literallly 10g or less fat. I learned my lesson. Nutirtionless food gives me anxiety for that reason, i dont think fast food is worth it
  • Nottfine likes this

168cm 

#4 Police Officer’s Whore

Police Officer’s Whore

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 04:37 AM

I feel like most cases I’ve seen involved heart failure. I would say definitely don’t purge or over exercise, make sure to take vitamins, high restrict, and don’t get too low weight wise. When I say too low, I’m referencing a study I saw which determined women tend to die at BMI 11 and men at BMI 13, so getting that low increases rates of mortality.
  • Bloomyyy and Kandii like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users