EXTREME METAL (Black Metal etc) - Music and Lyrics - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

EXTREME METAL (Black Metal etc)

black metal death metal extreme metal thrash metal doom metal metal

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 etherealalice

etherealalice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 02:42 PM

So. One time I was scrolling through the comments of one topic and I saw a GIF of an interview with Gaahl (mainly known for having been in Gorgoroth) swirling his wine.

In Ana community, it is unusual to find people who listen to metal... but there are some. Even if it's metalcore, bigger bands like Metallica etc.

But in extreme metal? It is VERY hard. Especially for Death and Black metal, the latter being my ultimate favourite genre.

Please let me know that I'm not alone.

If you listen to extreme metal, free your mind here. Tell me what bands you like. Bands you've seen on stage. What merch you have, cool experiences, whatever you like.

• r0tten_d3cay likes this

#2 r0tten_d3cay

r0tten_d3cay

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 02:59 PM

hiii! i listen to alot pf black metal and death metal!! pm me if you want to chat about it or so hehe >:3

• etherealalice likes this

5'8 ||gw 1: 129 gw 2: 120  gw 3: 119 gw 4: 115 ugw: 110|| they/them

#3 ZombieLunch

ZombieLunch

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 04:33 PM

I used to go to a lot of concerts and festivals before the pandemic. Definitely miss it. When it comes to merch, I collect CDs, band shirts, patches, sometimes cassettes and so on. (Not really into vinyl as it's just too damn expensive lol).

Black metal is my favorite too.

Not a fan of symphonic black metal though. Dimmu Borgir and Carach Angren played at one of the festivals I went to, and I just... no thanks.

#4 etherealalice

etherealalice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 06:14 AM

I used to go to a lot of concerts and festivals before the pandemic. Definitely miss it. When it comes to merch, I collect CDs, band shirts, patches, sometimes cassettes and so on. (Not really into vinyl as it's just too damn expensive lol).

Black metal is my favorite too.

Not a fan of symphonic black metal though. Dimmu Borgir and Carach Angren played at one of the festivals I went to, and I just... no thanks.

On nice!

I'm not a fan of symphonic bm too haha. I've been to some festivals too and I fucking miss them. I think we all do.
I was going to see bands like Archgoat but then the virus came..

• ZombieLunch likes this

#5 ZombieLunch

ZombieLunch

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 11:23 AM

On nice!

I'm not a fan of symphonic bm too haha. I've been to some festivals too and I fucking miss them. I think we all do.
I was going to see bands like Archgoat but then the virus came..

I have a feeling that the festival and concert industry will be fine though, so many fans miss them. Pretty sure the first few festivals when things open will be super full, haha. Archgoat was one of the last bands I saw live! Well, they played at Inferno in 2019. I went to another festival and a few other concerts after that too. Damn I miss Inferno.

Never thought I'd miss the stench of alcohol, sweat and smoke as much as I do now. Or standing close to the stage and getting some random dude's hair in your eyes because he's headbanging so hard. Or having random drunk guys grab your shoulders and shouting the name of the band because they're so happy and so very drunk.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: black metal, death metal, extreme metal, thrash metal, doom metal, metal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users