CONSTANT pounding head - Illness or Injury - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

CONSTANT pounding head

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Bloomyyy

Bloomyyy

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 01:48 AM

Ive had this for one or two months now. My head pulsates on my temples CONSTANTLY. It is literally all the time, when i want to sleep and during the day. It hurts and i cry because of the pain everyday. I have been in contact w doctors and had a brain scan and take pain meds all day but they do nothing. I try to tell them how much it hurts and they say its a tension headache. I have it 24/7 though and i dont get how thats normal. I feel like a burden to the doctors bc they just tell me to take even more pain meds. I dont know what is the cause of the headache.

If anyone has had something similar or just have any advice id appreciate it a ton. I cant do anything bc im in so much pain all day. I dont think its restriction bc i high restrict and didnt have this even at my lw.
  • drizzled likes this

168cm 

#2 Montresor

Montresor

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1690 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 May 2021 - 07:27 AM

Dehydration!!
Drink water!!!!!! A gallon a day. It will help!

Also, if you regularly pull your hair back in a tight ponytail for hours, that could be the source as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Kandii likes this

Height: 5'2"

HW: 270.0

LW: 165

CW: 207.0

UGW: 99

My accountability: https://www.myproana...-lbs-to-99-lbs/

dsw7YQ.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users