why isn't there a separate forum for c/s? - Rumination Disorder - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

why isn't there a separate forum for c/s?

ruminationdisorder c/s forum bulimia

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 darkSadSpirit.

darkSadSpirit.

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationDimension C-137

Posted 02 May 2021 - 05:37 PM

It's been a while I've been on here and its kinda weird that most of the threads in the Rumination Disorder forum are c/s threads :/ why is that?

Always Be Positive No Matter What. It's difficult. When the voices in your head say "you're a disgusting pig", tell them "no, I'm a beautiful pig". And that's on fucking positivity. Lie to yourself till it's your truth.

_skinthin on instagram.

Hw-72kg
Cw-70kg
Gw1-65kg
Gw2-60kg
Gw3-55kg

~~rumination disorder is my beginning and bulimia is my end.

#2 sapphona

sapphona

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 02:07 AM

but isn't rumination disorder mostly about c/s?

Where was your star?
Was it far, was it far?
When did we leave?
We believed, we believed, we believed ...

#3 jayjam

jayjam

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 05:24 AM

but isn't rumination disorder mostly about c/s?

Not really. From my understanding in rumination disorder people swallow the food first, before it's brought back up (before it reaches the stomach, so not like purging) and either reswallowed or spat out. I think it's like AFRID in that it's not really about weight loss, it's just disordered behaviour around food, where as c/s is more of a restriction/purge tactic?

I could be wrong, and if I am please correct me, but that's my understanding of it.
HW:198 CW:113
G1:150 G2:140 G3:130 G4:120 G5:110

GW:100

#4 LoveAriana

LoveAriana

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationHome

Posted 07 May 2021 - 10:13 AM

I'm also wondering about this. Would love to have a forum with other people that do this. There is one, but it's really quiet.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G970F met Tapatalk

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ruminationdisorder, c/s, forum, bulimia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users