How can I delete a picture? (In a forum I can’t access) - Technical Support - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

How can I delete a picture? (In a forum I can’t access)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 numb and dumb

numb and dumb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 06:08 PM

I posted some body checks on the anorexia forum for a BMI guess. I was planning on deleting them after a couple hours but the moderator moved the thread to the selfies category for privacy. Problem is I don’t have access yet to that forum (not enough posts I guess) and I would really like to take my pics down. :(
  • Quinnix likes this

#2 Quinnix

Quinnix

Mildly Inappropriate Whore

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3747 posts
  • LocationSuperhell

Posted 02 May 2021 - 06:14 PM

Message one of the mods and ask them to remove it. Or just shitpost in the games forum until you have access to selfies.

Edit: it looks like Roo is online, try sending her a message https://www.myproana...01877-roo-barb/

• numb and dumb likes this

They/Them

original.gif

#3 xiare

xiare

Swift Hand of Justice

• Super Moderators
  • 1526 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 07:54 PM

I posted some body checks on the anorexia forum for a BMI guess. I was planning on deleting them after a couple hours but the moderator moved the thread to the selfies category for privacy. Problem is I don’t have access yet to that forum (not enough posts I guess) and I would really like to take my pics down. :(

Hi

I didn't realize you couldn't access Selfies yet. I merged both your threads and removed your photos. Then I moved everything back to the Anorexia subforum, so you could see that the photos are gone. Just remember: it will be a single merged thread, now
Most of the site rules
really only exist to
prevent mob violence

#4 numb and dumb

numb and dumb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 03:45 AM

Hi

I didn't realize you couldn't access Selfies yet. I merged both your threads and removed your photos. Then I moved everything back to the Anorexia subforum, so you could see that the photos are gone. Just remember: it will be a single merged thread, now

Thanks for your help and for taking care of everything!

#5 numb and dumb

numb and dumb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 03:46 AM

Message one of the mods and ask them to remove it. Or just shitpost in the games forum until you have access to selfies.

Edit: it looks like Roo is online, try sending her a message https://www.myproana...01877-roo-barb/

Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users