Ana buddy ? - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Ana buddy ?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 gorehope

gorehope

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationKonoha

Posted 04 May 2021 - 06:36 AM

I’ve gained weight and am stuck in a restrict binge cycle. I think an ana buddy would help me but i’ve never had one and don’t really know how it works? How do I find one ?

Ari

she/her 

GW: 45 kg

open to make friends <3

#2 Ea Nasir

Ea Nasir

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9888 posts
  • LocationAncient Mesopotamia

Posted 04 May 2021 - 07:14 AM

Basically you post a thread on MPA and get messaged by predators

• clueless¿ and gorehope like this

If you can't handle me at my "if you want them, take them", you don't deserve me at my "if you don't want them, go away"

#3 scarecrows

scarecrows

wildly inappropriate whore

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6529 posts
  • Location.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................shinji ikari's cum hand

Posted 04 May 2021 - 08:06 AM

ana couches gonna find you be careful

╔⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗

ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵘᵐ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢⁱⁿᵏ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ˢⁱⁿᵏ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵘᵐ

╚⊶⊶⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

parasyte-anime-gif-5.gif

200.gif

Spoiler

#4 gorehope

gorehope

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationKonoha

Posted 04 May 2021 - 08:12 AM

Basically you post a thread on MPA and get messaged by predators

oh. ok then i don t want one
  • Ea Nasir likes this

Ari

she/her 

open to make friends <3

#5 Foxii_Fighter

Foxii_Fighter

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2043 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 04 May 2021 - 08:37 AM

Yeah, no you don't want to go down this path. 

There are predators on here (I like to envision them as sorry souls with doritos-crusted keyboards and persistent mountain dew sweats living in their mom's basement), that lay in waiting for posts like this. If you do try to find an "ana buddy," you need to be very careful because a lot of these preds have fetishes for underweight girls, and get off on helping people get smaller and sicker. 

Usually, the relationship will be very one sided and easy to see through if you find one of these preds: 

• They'll ask you a lot about your history, but will probably deflect if you ask them to share theirs. 
  • They'll actively ask for body check photos, usually with as little clothes as possible. They more than likely won't ever send any, or if they do, a quick reverse google search will show where they got it from. 
  • They'll often be very quick to give you instruction or encouragement for your ED behaviors, but will rarely, if ever, ask for the same from you. 

Please be careful. 

• TamiiCat and gorehope like this

Foxii_Fighter

HW: 226.3

LW: 108.7

RGW: 150.0

CW: 170.8

(Updated 4/22/2021)

177 - 176 - 175 - 174 - 173 - 172 - 171 - 170 - 169 - 168

167 - 166 - 165 - 164 - 163 - 162 - 161 - 160 - 159 - 158

157 - 156 - 155 - 154 - 153 - 152 - 151 - 150

Is it possible for a recovered anorexic to lose weight the healthy, right way?

Accountability / Journey

#6 gorehope

gorehope

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationKonoha

Posted 04 May 2021 - 08:46 AM

Yeah, no you don't want to go down this path.

There are predators on here (I like to envision them as sorry souls with doritos-crusted keyboards and persistent mountain dew sweats living in their mom's basement), that lay in waiting for posts like this. If you do try to find an "ana buddy," you need to be very careful because a lot of these preds have fetishes for underweight girls, and get off on helping people get smaller and sicker.

Usually, the relationship will be very one sided and easy to see through if you find one of these preds:

• They'll ask you a lot about your history, but will probably deflect if you ask them to share theirs.
  • They'll actively ask for body check photos, usually with as little clothes as possible. They more than likely won't ever send any, or if they do, a quick reverse google search will show where they got it from.
  • They'll often be very quick to give you instruction or encouragement for your ED behaviors, but will rarely, if ever, ask for the same from you.
Please be careful.

tysm for telling me this ! <3

Ari

she/her 

open to make friends <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users